Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

Quick Question,
I've basically been tracking my cycle through CM. and so far everything is right on track as far as like consistency and what is normal. Right now Ovia is saying I have 4 days until my fertile window my CM is creamy like lotion, is it possible to get pregnant with that CM? I'm still going to try when CM is like eggwhites but I'm just curious on if its possible to get pregnant or if sperm will be able to live in those conditions, I know it can live up to 5 days in the right conditions.

Just curious. x)

hey there

creamy lotiony cm is usually present before fertile cm. the thing is, the duration of the fertile cm varies a lot from woman to woman. for example, on my first fertile day (4 days prior to O) I get ewcm then 3 days of watery cm then more ewcm on O day. some women only get 3 days or less of fertile cm while others have ewcm for over a week. its a matter of getting to know your cycle. you can still have lotiony cm and be in you fertile window.. although its not the best environment for sperms but it doesnt mean that it wont work. it really depends on so many things. I think you should just go for it for the next 4 days ;)

good luck!

trixie, your cm after O sounds exactly like mine, sorta white creamy thick but watery at the same time.
omorfos, some people dont get much higher temps after O then pre-O. it also happens that certain cycles, pre-O temps can be higher for many reasons, ie. body fighting something, sleeping with more blankets, waking up later..etc. do you have link to your chart?

crazycharlie, I think you O'd already, many women dont get much cm during ovulation or its watery but not dripping if you know what I mean. you said you noticed more cm now, is it white creamy or is it ewcm?

Mimi- it was clear and ewcm. Now it's watery/ewmc as of this morning. Lol no idea what's going on. I'm supposed to get AF next week.

hmm very strange to get ewcm after O but it could happen. anyway, all we can do is wait and see right? Im not patient though and I dont like this waiting game lol

I guess its not common but some women can ovulate more than once per month! Hopefully thats your case!

That's very interesting! I never thought of that! Guess we will find out next week if AF shows up. I really hate waiting Lol.

Evening ladies! So I Had ewcm again today after a few days of watery.no idea why I keep getting ewcm. BFN on ept this evening, AF due on the 14th so I guess I just need to stay patient. Was nauseous today after eating which is why I took the test. Feeling very bloated and some dull cramping. Could be AF or maybe I'm lucky this month. Keeping my fingers crossed, but trying really hard to not get my hopes up to high. God luck everyone!

CrazyCharlie I had the same thing going on this month! And I had milky discharge in with it, I was a week late and then just started yesterday. So friggin unfair, I had my mind set on being pregnant this month. Hopefully it means something is good in store for you.

Do you guys mind if I join you? I have a long wait seeing how i'm only on the 3rd day of my period.. I normally have a 26 day cycle but this month it was 32 so i'm not gonna get my hopes up if i'm "late" this coming month. Does anyone know if you can use a normal thermometer for bbt?

You need a thermometer that goes to 2 decimal places for charting. Beyond that it doesnt need to be any special kind of thermometer.

I've been having some mild cramping today, but I'm only 5 or maybe 6 dpo. Any ideas what it could be?

Another quick question.
(I have a ton of questions, I'm always curious about stuff xD)
After my period and a few days ago I couldn't feel my cervix at all. I figured it was just because it was high and my fingers are short.
I checked today and I definitely felt my cervix, like I was almost surprised when I felt it.
And its open at the moment, my CM is kinda stretchy but not very.
was I maybe missing my cervix when I was checking before? Or did it drop some before O.
This is the first time I've ever really examined my own body.
Also when its open like I can tell its open does that mean O is close??
(sorry if this sounds dumb or doesn't make sense)

I must admit that whilst I can feel my cervix and it does change position, I don't use it as a marker for fertility or to find out where I am in my cycle. For some people, their cervix moves around a lot, even throughout the day, so it's not really accurate.

To be fair though, in terms of open and closed, I have trouble telling the difference. If you keep at it every day and note what it feels like, then you should be able to get to know the difference between it. It's something that always baffles me too!! Apparently, it opens when O is about to happen.

I'm still waiting to O. It was supposed to happen yesterday, but nothing yet and all my OPKs are negative. :(

I can't tell the difference with open and closed or the texture either, I can only tell the height, i read something really useful to help with height.
If u can touch it and ur finger is at first joint its low, second joint its medium and further down its high. Mine never quite gets that high and iv figured out what's low medium and high for me but that really helped me figure it out.

As for everything else well I'm useless lol

Ahh, hmm I have to go down to the knuckle (on my hand) to find mine But I have really short fingers.
O is right around the corner I'm pretty sure. I'm getting some symptoms like cramping and tender breasts also I feel like I could burst into tears over anything and everything.
I'll keep track of it and see if my Cm gets any more stretch. I know some people say theirs only stretches a bit while others stretches a lot more.

It's def more of something that's different for everyone, iv learnt more each cycle x

Count me in! I am on 3rd cycle TTC but 1st cycle being with each other all month to try and were both joining the military so we'll have even less time but I'm praying God will give us this blessing I am on CD-1 today

I'm in :) only been trying 1 month, AF came 9 days ago :D hopefully this month :) good look everyone :) xxxxx

Cd 2 for me. Finally beginning my TTC journey this month! Super excited :D

Well ladies, I am feeling like I am out on this cycle. I'm starting to get pretty crampy and AF is due in just 2 days. I think she's going to be showing up after all. :( Good luck to the rest of you!!! <3

I want to join!! DH just said 4 days ago we can start TTC. We are both 23. Officially began TTC Jan 11th. We are actually on our honeymoon (we got married 3 months ago) so it's the perfect time and place to start :)) AF came 2 days ago so on CD 3 today.

I'll join! I'm on Cycle #40 TTC #1 (Unexplained Infertility). Starting Clomid next month so we are just trying natural remedies this month. FX and GL to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->