Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

Husband has just informed me that he wants to DTD everyday during my Fertile Window.
I have no problem with that.
I know a lot of people say do it every other day or every few days so sperm can "regenerate" but he has no fertility issues and is only 20.
But I've also read that as long as there are no fertility problems then doing it everyday won't hurt.
Its really confusing when there are so many answers and thoughts to a question like that.

Husband has just informed me that he wants to DTD everyday during my Fertile Window.
I know a lot of people say do it every other day or every few days so sperm can "regenerate" but he has no fertility issues and is only 20.
But I've also read that as long as there are no fertility problems then doing it everyday won't hurt.
Its really confusing when there are so many answers and thoughts to a question like that.

Thats what my doctor said, theres the credibility. In our case, DH has OK count (but still low) with low morphology and low motility, so she told us to hold off 2-3 days before ovulation and than we can do everyday after that time... The doctor monitored my ovulation and gave me a trigger shot so we knew exactly when the egg was being released.

AMB1216, my doctor said no problem with doing it every day in fertile window, and thats what we did this month. He said that if no issues ( we got pregnant first month of trying last time so thinking everything is fine but it ended in mc) then there is no problem to do it everday. In fact, the more days you cover he said the better chances you have

Yes now a days doctors recommend to do it every day instead of every other day. If you and your DH are fine with every day, then go for it. :thumbup:

My mom is also a doctor and she said the amount of semen released would be not much of a difference. If you do it every day the amount would be say 0.5tsp each day and if every other day then 1tsp for each act of BD. So its just almost same.

How is everyone feelijg about their current cycle? I'm not feeling so great about it, hope some ppl are feeling goooood about theirs xx

Thats what my doctor said, theres the credibility. In our case, DH has OK count (but still low) with low morphology and low motility, so she told us to hold off 2-3 days before ovulation and than we can do everyday after that time... The doctor monitored my ovulation and gave me a trigger shot so we knew exactly when the egg was being released.

AMB1216, my doctor said no problem with doing it every day in fertile window, and thats what we did this month. He said that if no issues ( we got pregnant first month of trying last time so thinking everything is fine but it ended in mc) then there is no problem to do it everday. In fact, the more days you cover he said the better chances you have

Yes now a days doctors recommend to do it every day instead of every other day. If you and your DH are fine with every day, then go for it. :thumbup:

My mom is also a doctor and she said the amount of semen released would be not much of a difference. If you do it every day the amount would be say 0.5tsp each day and if every other day then 1tsp for each act of BD. So its just almost same.

Thanks ladies. We are hoping to get it first try. hah, I think my husband is more hopeful than I am. I just don't want to get too excited.

How is everyone feelijg about their current cycle? I'm not feeling so great about it, hope some ppl are feeling goooood about theirs xx

This is my first cycle trying so naturally I'm feeling extremely good about this cycle. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much but I can't really help it. Just trying to think positive :).

Sorry you're not feeling so good about your cycle ;(

I go back and forth between feeling really great about it, and feeling not so great. Our timing was good, but our timing has been good in the past, too, and nothing. IDK, I always imagined an October baby (my favorite month!), so this month is kind of special that way... but I'm trying not to get my hopes too high. We've been sorely disappointed before.

I hope that this cycle surprises you!!! :thumbup:

Well my temp still isnt up. its been 36.3 for 3 days now, my pre o temp 2 days before was 36.2 and one day before 36.1 this is 3rd month temping and iv always noticed a temp shift. This is making ke think I might get a 2 decimal place thermometer, iv never needed it before but this cycle is confusing me and making me feel negative about the cycle

my birthday is in october so we would be sharing a bday month if I conceive this cycle :) I dont really mind what month I have a baby there are pros and cons to different seasons.

thought I ovulated on cd17, but now FF is being annoying.. had a good temp drop cd16 then good rise the next day then a small rise then a drop and now my temps are the same pretty much as before than big temp shift.. I can still O today so will get one last bd session tonight. poor OH, I told him we were done for this month :rofl:

I just don't no whats happening with mu body. I temp am and pm, pm more for me than anything, am and pm ones dont tend to differ too much, occasionally after o my am one will be up and pm One lower but never am one down and pm one up. Supposed to be 3dpo today, no temp spike in the am yet but my pm temps are up. My cervix has come down and cm has dried up, basically everything like other cycles after o except for the am temp spike.....i just don't get it. think i shud class myself as out this cycle, prob wont have a test date or due af in feb because my cycles are still over 30 days and only 28 days in feb so next testing in march :-( that super sucks, if no bfp then I'm going drs. i have endo and I'm not taking any chances

So I've started feeling a bit doubtful about this cycle. According to Ovia today my fertility score is 9.0. I have not taken an ovulation test or anything but I check CM everyday. Today when I checked it was very white and goopy with no stretch at all, I had a little stretch the last two days then when I checked it later it was back to the water thin consistency. I dk. maybe I've already Ovulated and didn't realize it, it makes me a little skeptical about this cycle but we've covered our ground pretty nicely so conception is still very much possible. I'll continue to check until AF comes or doesn't come.
Fingers crossed for doesn't come.
If this cycle is a bust I think I'll pick up some Ovulation kits.
Any recommendations.
I know they can get pretty expensive. :/
But which are the best in your opinion.
Digital would definitely be easier but I could deal with the line ones too.

13 dpo today. AF due Monday 20 Jan and so tempted to test already!!!

I am IN!!
I am 28 and found our i have PCOS about a year ago.
December 2013 we started our process with a round of Provera and Jan 2nd Clomid.
We are now in the BD week so fingers crossed.

Too anxious to wait for my blood test on the 22nd to see id the Clomid caused ovulation I started taking Ovulation tests half way thru what the doctor said was when i should ovulate. Using the ones with negative, high and peak readings.
I got a neg, then 2 days of high. Hoping that means i actually ovulated and its not the PCOS hormones messing up the test.

Count me in ladies..

I'm 25
Married and ttc since january 2013
Very irregular cycles
1st cycle charting . Took vitex this month as well cd 1-15
Also taking paranatal plus, vit D & iron suppiment.
Plz take a look at my chart its in my sigi
I'm 22dpo & my tmps are still high
Feeling crampy since 10 days like af is about to come
Also it seems as my boobs have grown :/ (they r already huge)
& today I felt shooting pain n ticklish in my right breast .. I have been taking test with internet cheapie but all neg xpt today I had a really really faint line .. please give your opinions

Hey ladies, just wanted to let you all know Kisses from Above are closing down and having a huge sale! Test strips are .50, ovulation test strips are like .75? And test cassets are dirt cheap too, I always use the strips so i'm not exactly sure of the price. Check it out! Goodluck to everyone trying this month! :) Sticky babydust to all of us

Big red monster is finally gone!! Yay. Imma be pissin on some sticks this month haha. Trying to get in a positive mind set already :)

I've used tests from kisses from above and they work pretty good except for whatever reason the test line always shows up and then dissapears I guess to show its working?..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->