Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

trixie, your cm after O sounds exactly like mine, sorta white creamy thick but watery at the same time.
omorfos, some people dont get much higher temps after O then pre-O. it also happens that certain cycles, pre-O temps can be higher for many reasons, ie. body fighting something, sleeping with more blankets, waking up later..etc. do you have link to your chart?

crazycharlie, I think you O'd already, many women dont get much cm during ovulation or its watery but not dripping if you know what I mean. you said you noticed more cm now, is it white creamy or is it ewcm?

Mimi- it was clear and ewcm. Now it's watery/ewmc as of this morning. Lol no idea what's going on. I'm supposed to get AF next week.

I have a question.. What kind of cm has anyone else had after ovulation? I'm not sure how to describe it exactly.. milky, creamy and somehow thick and thin at the same time.. I just noticed it after wiping.
I've never really noticed this before (8dpo) so I'm not sure what to think lol. I am also being dense and refusing to google at the moment haha.

I will say that the lotion type is very normal after ovulation then you should get a type of pasty thick sticky cm. There is a very good website for cm.

https://www.babycenter.com.au/l1047500/what-cervical-mucus-looks-like#/0

I have to say, I used to take my temp every morning, however there are so many factors which can affect the temperature, such as room temperature, whether you slept with your mouth open, illness etc that it makes it unreliable. I've been reading a book by Zita West's called Guide to Getting Pregnant which I've found really useful and has given me lots of good advice. :D

I'm on CD14 today so I've started doing OPKs. They're negative but slowly getting darker so looks like I'll be ovulating about CD19 as usual :D

Well ladies it was confirmed!! 3weeks and 1 day! Hope this is my sticky bean. Baby dust to you all!

Count me in ladies 2014 is ours, im 27 yrs old and been trying for a year with no luck, today i went to the OB for the prenatal check to see if everything is fine with me, Yes everything is perfectly fine and im regular i will keep on praying,

What do u suggest i could use to speed up the process?

Count me in ladies 2014 is ours, im 27 yrs old and been trying for a year with no luck, today i went to the OB for the prenatal check to see if everything is fine with me, Yes everything is perfectly fine and im regular i will keep on praying,

What do u suggest i could use to speed up the process?

I've heard good things about the clear blue fertility monitor ti help time everything. I'm just using opks right now but I might change to the monitor if nothing happens this month.

Thank you :)

I actually didn't have too many symptoms -except nausea that I put down to my mind playing tricks on me but now I know it was a sign. No CM (this made me think that I wasn't pg).

I'm very blessed to have gotten a bfp as I've had problems with suspected endometriosis for as long as I can remember.

Finger's crossed for all you other ladies - I will be stalking the thread :)

Congratulations Mrs Owl, lovely to hear since I too have suspected endometriosis and was only today having a little wobble about the road ahead!xx

Yes the doctor told us to not put of ttc as it might not be that easy for us. I stopped the pill then had AF and conceived 2 weeks later. I have been reading some posts that a female is more fertile the month after stopping the pill.

Good luck to you - I know how hard the thought of endometriosis is and ttc :flower: but there is definitely hope.

Can I join this thread? I'm determined that we WILL have a 2014 baby (at the very least conceived in 2014).

I'm 34 years old, and Hubby is 35 in March. We've been NTNP since April 2013, but nothing yet. That doesn't really surprise me, since we really don't BD that often (I have a husband with a very low sex drive), and the timing was seldom 'right'. At Christmas Hubby said he's ready to really start TTC, so this cycle we made a little more effort!

I'm now 2DPO, so officially in the 2WW. Feeling a bit... I don't know. Weird. :wacko: I want to think positive, because I do believe it helps, but at the same time I don't want to get my hopes up only to be gutted again if AF arrives. Does that make sense? So right now my strategy is to just not think about it. :haha: I have enough work to keep me busy anyway, but sometimes it feels like my body conspires to keep me thinking about babies and TTC anyway! Odd little twinges and aches during the work day etc. And I work at a daycare, so I'm surrounded by sweet little babies and toddlers! But I'm used to that, and I do LOVE it. <3

Anyway, glad to be here, and :dust::dust: for all!

(and the 2 ladies who have their BFPs - CONGRATS!! May your beans be sticky!)

trixie, your cm after O sounds exactly like mine, sorta white creamy thick but watery at the same time.
omorfos, some people dont get much higher temps after O then pre-O. it also happens that certain cycles, pre-O temps can be higher for many reasons, ie. body fighting something, sleeping with more blankets, waking up later..etc. do you have link to your chart?

crazycharlie, I think you O'd already, many women dont get much cm during ovulation or its watery but not dripping if you know what I mean. you said you noticed more cm now, is it white creamy or is it ewcm?

Mimi- it was clear and ewcm. Now it's watery/ewmc as of this morning. Lol no idea what's going on. I'm supposed to get AF next week.

hmm very strange to get ewcm after O but it could happen. anyway, all we can do is wait and see right? Im not patient though and I dont like this waiting game lol

Congrats mrs owl and ashley!
I received my appointment confirmation at the antenatal clinic... 5th March. I'll be 13 weeks then... couldn't come around fast enough! Can't wait for the first u/s.
Perseverance ladies, keep the BFP's coming!

I'll join in! I too have been trying for 1 year... this is my first month on Clomid and I'm really close to ovulation.... DH had a not so good SA so this month could go either way... but I decided I'll have a BFP in 2 weeks!

6 dpo today and time is just not passing quick enough!!!

hmm very strange to get ewcm after O but it could happen. anyway, all we can do is wait and see right? Im not patient though and I dont like this waiting game lol

I guess its not common but some women can ovulate more than once per month! Hopefully thats your case!

Quick Question,
I've basically been tracking my cycle through CM. and so far everything is right on track as far as like consistency and what is normal. Right now Ovia is saying I have 4 days until my fertile window my CM is creamy like lotion, is it possible to get pregnant with that CM? I'm still going to try when CM is like eggwhites but I'm just curious on if its possible to get pregnant or if sperm will be able to live in those conditions, I know it can live up to 5 days in the right conditions.

Just curious. x)

Just checking in :) We did our first at-home AI last night for this cycle, and we're doing another this evening. Got my + OPK around 8:30pm yesterday, did insem around 2:30am, and aiming for 9-10ish tonight for the last one!

I have such a good feeling about this cycle, though trying not to get my hopes up too high, just in case... but :happydance:

FX for the rest of you... I'd love nothing better than an October baby <3 My favorite month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->