Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

congrats!!!!!

I think I'm out. I'm 12dpo, and got a BFN with both an early repsonse test, and a digi. :( I honestly thought this month was it. I've never had bleeding at 9dpo before, so genuinely thought it was implantation. But if it was I should have had a BFP by now. :( Oh well, on to next cycle....

:dust: to all!

Edit: I'm definitely out. AF just arrived, 2 days early. Suppose I should just be glad it means our next chance to try is sooner than it would have been!

Getting annoyed!! I use 2 different apps, they have a 3 day difference between when they believe I od but I think they are both wrong, one puts me o on Monday I think it was Tuesday and one puts it on Thursday. So frustrating

15 dpo and big fat negative. Guess AF will show tomorrow and then on to the next cycle trying!!! This is really getting depressing!!!!

Congrats dream girl!!!

Fingers crossed mrssmit!

I'm going to join this thread, definitely want to fall pregnant in 2014!!! We start trying in two weeks. TWO WEEKS. Holy shit. :haha:

mrssmit, that sounds very promising!! fingers crossed for you!

sorry to those that started AF :(

afm, not much going on, 3dpo today and just having sore nipples and loads of creamy cm. still playing the waiting game until saturday!

And the witch showed up last night - onto the cycle..

I'm Currently in my TWW now. I'm almost positive I Ovulated the 14 or 15 since those two days my CM was a bit stretchy (not super stretchy) but the 16th it was back to the water thin CM with no stretch. I'm hoping some little swimmers found the egg and everything goes good :3
-fingers crossed-

Hi ladies! Very sorry to those that AF came to :( Hoping that next cycle is your cycle!!!!!!! <3

I'm still waiting to O (if I even do this month)...hoping that we don't miss it! Temps are still low, OPK is getting darker but not positive yet. Thinking I may have another day or two before it happens. Which, is great, as DH has been down after having some teeth pulled last week. Hoping he feels up to the challenge today :)

Good luck to all, just try to remain positive and come vent to us if you need to!!!

Good evening ladies! Sorry to those who have had AF show up! At least you know what's going on! :)

I'm officially 6 days late. waiting to test until Wednesday, though I am afraid to test, since Wednesday will be my birthday and if I get a BFN that will be a sad bday, but if I get a BFP then that would be the best Birthday. I'm also afraid for AF to show up at this point too, because like some of you have experienced this month, WHAT A TEASE that would be!

I hope everyone is doing well! :dust: to all!

Update:

Finished the BD cycle set by my doctor.
Still getting high fertility reading from the ovulation tests. 5 days in a row? After starting in the middle? Does this sound right?
How early after conception will and ovulation test be positive for pregnancy? Is it possible that I got pregnant the first try and the ovulation tests have been picking up pregnancy and not ovulation?

I am still 2 days from my ovulation test at doctors, and over a week from expected AF.

I have also been feeling a little different for the past few days. My lower abdomen feels tighter, and its not the same feeling as gas, cramps, bloating or anything else i have ever felt. Even hubby says that spot feels tighter.

Crossing fingers.

Maybe implantation??

That's what I'm hoping for but no telling yesterday in the middle of the night i had some very very very light pink specks when I wiped and today these sharp shooting pains ... it stopped for about an hour then came back from a few more minutes and stopped again .. it was enough to sit me straight up. never experienced this with my DS but that was 11 years ago.

I have been talking with my co workers who have kids, asking about the "first signs" they had, and just today one told me about a sharp pain on one side. So this could be a great sign for you.

Good luck.

I've been ttc for 8 months now, which seems like an eternity! I find myself pretty sad today, because I feel the signs that AF will be here right on time.

I have been doing the OPKs, and have my LH surge on day 13, which are followed by ovulation pains on day 14. So i have a pretty good grip on when I ovulate. We BD every other day after AF is over, and on days 12-16, we BD every day. During days 12-16 we use Preseed.

I'm 29 years old, Hubby is 32. I'm on 9 DPO, AF due on 12 DPO

I started seeing a new gyn and she reassured me that i'm doing "everything right". And we made a followup appointment for May, when I hit my 12 month TTC mark. This is all very frustrating and saddening sometimes, so I definitely need some PMA!

BFPs in 2014!!!

Sorry to hear about your struggles BC. :hugs:

If AF is due ~12DPO, that sounds like your luteal phase is on the shorter side - is your gyno worried about that at all? I don't think people are really worried until it's more like 10-11 days long, 12-14 days is 'normal', just wondering if it was something they're thinking about.

I'm in also! 2014 has to be the year! 2013 was such a bad year. I'm 24 ttc have pcos and about to start my first round of Clomid. And scared to death it wont work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->