Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

I'm in also! 2014 has to be the year! 2013 was such a bad year. I'm 24 ttc have pcos and about to start my first round of Clomid. And scared to death it wont work.

2013 was an all-around terrible year for me as well! Hoping and praying Clomid works for you!

I'm in also! 2014 has to be the year! 2013 was such a bad year. I'm 24 ttc have pcos and about to start my first round of Clomid. And scared to death it wont work.

Hey, me too. Well as in 2013 being a bad year and being 24 and having PCOS and TTC. Although I just did my first round of femara. FX the mess work for us both!

Good evening ladies! Sorry to those who have had AF show up! At least you know what's going on! :)

I'm officially 6 days late. waiting to test until Wednesday, though I am afraid to test, since Wednesday will be my birthday and if I get a BFN that will be a sad bday, but if I get a BFP then that would be the best Birthday. I'm also afraid for AF to show up at this point too, because like some of you have experienced this month, WHAT A TEASE that would be!

I hope everyone is doing well! :dust: to all!

Wooo 6days late. You have a good chance of seeing BFP on your birthday. I am almost certain that this is a BFP for you.

Rawr! 10DPO today. I caved and tested yesterday at 4:30pm, and of course, BFN. I know it's super early, but I can't help but feel discouraged, especially with my little temp drop today (still well above the coverline, but lower than it's been) and my lack of symptoms.

My usual sore boobs aren't even here! I mean, on one hand that's awesome, because who wants sore boobs? But feeling nothing at all is kind of a bummer.

Not out yet, though, so I'm sitting tight & trying not to test again unless AF is late! Due to start spotting on Thursday, then AF will arrive full-force by Monday.

I was really hoping this month & feeling very positive, but that's fading fast. :nope:

2momstobe, I know the feeling...was very hopeful this cycle but its fading slowly. I know Im only 5dpo but the symptoms that I did have the last 2 days seem to be fading. Just gotta hope that implantation hasnt occured yet and symptoms will come back once again ;)

Crazy charile, 6 days late!!!! (well 7 today? ) omg that is sooo awesome, Im sure you're preggo! cant wait for you to test :)

2momstobe, I know the feeling...was very hopeful this cycle but its fading slowly. I know Im only 5dpo but the symptoms that I did have the last 2 days seem to be fading. Just gotta hope that implantation hasnt occured yet and symptoms will come back once again ;)

Still so early for you! That little bean hasn't even found a comfy spot yet! Lots of hope left... crossing my fingers :thumbup:

It's SO hard to not test :wacko: I have like 20 IC's just sitting around (they came with my OPK's) calling my name, and I just keep reminding myself how much it sucks to stare at that stark white BFN so I don't torture myself and waste them :haha: I might let myself test Friday if I don't start spotting Thursday. That will be 13DPO. But if AF tiptoes in as usual on Thursday, there'll be no point.

CD4 today.. AF started Sunday..

Went to doc and he gave me two months prescription for fertomid - starting tomorrow!

Charlie are you testing today??? And happy birthday!!! It is today right?

9 days until expected AF.
Boobs are unbelievably sore and heavy (they've never been this sore but I'm not getting too excited yet)
dull achy feeling in lower-middle abdomen.
Heartburn
Constipation.
Still have my fingers crossed for BFP but I don't want to get too excited then have AF show up.
Best of luck to everyone still waiting with me.

Ooooooh CONGRATULATIONS!!! Do we get to see a pic of the tests??

DEFINITELY darker today. That's wonderful. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean!!

YAY alwaysmrs :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: There's definitely progression there. FX this one sticks for you <3 <3 <3

Wow!! Yay!!! Congrats always mrssmit!!! So happy for you :) praying for a sticky bean for you xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->