Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

Whens the earliest you girls test? I know some say they've gotten BFPs 10dpo but that sounds so soon. I know the best is when AF is late but waiting is so hard. T.T
I've got a bit until I can test regardless but part of me wants to test asap, I'm going to try to wait until AF shows or hopefully doesn't.

Amb when u show on a hpt will depend on 2 things, 1. what ur non pregnant hcg is and 2. What dpo u implant. worst case scenario u have a non pregnant hcg of 1 and dont implant until 10dpo, assuming ur hcg does double every day and ur using a 10hpt the earliest u will get a pos is 18dpo, 4 days after missed af, if ur using a 25hpt u won't show until nearly a week after missed af.
Best scenario u have a non pregnant hcg of 5 and u implant at 6dpo u will show pos on a 10hpt at 8dpo and a 25 12dpo.

When i say pos i mean full on line not the faint squinty ones so it is possible to get the makings of one before those dates.

But to answer ur question I wait until af, I gave in once last month but sort of knew it wud be neg anyway. This cycle I'm 8dpo with some symptoms but still determined not to test as i no those so called symptoms cud be nothing x

Whens the earliest you girls test? I know some say they've gotten BFPs 10dpo but that sounds so soon. I know the best is when AF is late but waiting is so hard. T.T
I've got a bit until I can test regardless but part of me wants to test asap, I'm going to try to wait until AF shows or hopefully doesn't.

I try not to test too early, but I've been known to cave at 9DPO or later :wacko: I know better, though. Your chances of a BFP, if you're pregnant, are pretty good around 12DPO, but you can still get a false negative then. So if you can hold out, do it -- if not, test away :winkwink:

okay so breasts still super sore and heavy. It feels like I've got weights on my chest.
I've been feeling a bit of bubble gut but I think its just gas.
Didn't have much cramping this morning but over the last hour or so I've gotten a lot, mildly painful almost like early AF. And my lower back has began to hurt as well almost like AF. which isn't due for just over a week.
Good signs?
I never cramp/get back pain until the day before or the day of my period so thats the only reason I'm bringing it up.

Good evening ladies!!! Well, I tested this morning and got a BFN, I did however use a Clearblue Digital and I hear they aren't as sensitive as First Response? Any ideas on that?

I am going to test again tomorrow, went and got some FR tests and so if I get a BFN on that as well, then I have no idea what on earth is going on.

This morning, I made my tea and took regular vitamins, which is normal for me, I usually take them just before I eat with no issues(not prenatal as I take those at night bc they make me nauseous). I ran down stairs, came back up and then I got really nauseous, so i opened up my banana and took a bite then after another bite, I had to throw up. It wasn't a lot, but I did which is unusual for me.

I also have some dull cramping/aching going on too. But no AF in sight. I'm really confused.

okay so breasts still super sore and heavy. It feels like I've got weights on my chest.
I've been feeling a bit of bubble gut but I think its just gas.
Didn't have much cramping this morning but over the last hour or so I've gotten a lot, mildly painful almost like early AF. And my lower back has began to hurt as well almost like AF. which isn't due for just over a week.
Good signs?
I never cramp/get back pain until the day before or the day of my period so thats the only reason I'm bringing it up.

It's really hard to say. Could be a new symptom or you're preggy :) hehe. I hope it's you're preggy! :D :dust:

congratulations mrssmit!!! :happydance:

Took my blood test today to see if this round of Clomid worked. Wont have results till tomorrow. The home OPKs have been less then helpful, so i am very nervous and anxious for my results tomorrow.

Today was 8 days in a row of high fertility results on the OPK, never peak thou, is this odd? Started them half way thru the doctors projected ovulation cycle.

Had a few days with a little more pressure ( not usual pressure ) in my lower abdomen, and even hubby said that the area seemed tighter and swollen then usual. Not feeling it as much today thou and started to get discouraged. :|

Well ladies,

I took a First response this morning and still BFN, I'm starting to think that AF is playing a very mean trick on me this cycle. Guess I will just have to wait it out and see.

Emma, what kind of OPK are you using?

AMB, how are you feeling today?

Well ladies,

I took a First response this morning and still BFN, I'm starting to think that AF is playing a very mean trick on me this cycle. Guess I will just have to wait it out and see.

I was using Clear Blue, with the digital display. Negative, High and Peak.

I took my progesterone blood test yesterday and got my results today. 0.72 :cry:

I was really feeling like i was preg. Abdomen felt different, had the sharp pain once, and today i was feeling kinda sick and fatigued.
Now i am just emotionally sick. :sad2:

Well ladies,

Boobs still sore, I've noticed in the morning they aren't super sore but get more sore as the day goes on.

I got a really bad headache yesterday while in walmart,
Cramping is still going on.
Felt a bit queasy as well the other day.
I noticed Montgomery glands the other day and to be honest I can't tell if they are new or if I just never noticed them.
They seem to be new but you never know x)
and hot flashes.

I also went from hysterically laughing to sobbing in 2.5 seconds last night xD

just 7 days until AF is expected.
Still not getting my hopes up. Just so I'm not disappointed.

Hey there 2014ers! This is Berry...

We're TTC #1 since about a year. Was on Clomid earlier and that messed up my uterine lining and I'd gone through 2 chemicals over the last year.

I'm on Femara this cycle for the first time. Cycle started on Jan 6th. I was on Femara 2.5mg x2 for 5 days... CD2 to CD6.

I guess this cycle is a longer one this time coz it was not until CD15 that my follicles grew the right size. And yeah... I have 2 mature follicles at 20mm and 17mm on CD15 Heard that is quite normal on Femara cycle with about 5% chances of fraternal twins.

So on CD15 I took the trigger Ovidrel and I'm more than sure that I O'ed yesterday CD17 coz my tummy hurt like hell. The whole of yesterday I was yelling in pain. However, I avoided taking any meds coz I'd really hoped something good is happening down there.

DH and I were onto it starting CD8 and everyday / alternate day, just to make sure not to miss the window and make the egg swim in a pool of sperm.

Today is CD19 and 2DPO and I'm so hoping that it works this time! Made an appointment for Jan 28th when they'll do my bloodwork for Serum Progesterone level.

Baby dust to all you guys! :hugs:

Oooh that's only four days away Berry! What kind of results are they expecting/hoping to see for the progesterone level?

Oooh that's only four days away Berry! What kind of results are they expecting/hoping to see for the progesterone level?

Melly - To have a healthy pregnancy level needs to be around 30 or so. The test shows 7 as normal but 30 for good and sticky bean!

Well ladies, I think I got my BFP today. I will upload a picture so I can get your opinions :)

Well, here it is! This is my first test. I'm 8DPO I think. I've taken a couple more since and they are very very very faint and not worth uploading. I think this is because I had a bottle of water.

What do you think?!

Attachments

• IMAG0882.jpg
    IMAG0882.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members