Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

Looks promising. Definitely test again in a few days. :3

Think I'm gunna be out, started getting familiar cramps last night, af should show Tuesday

RavenRose ... Well done! :) Congratulations!!!

AFM - 3 DPO and no symptoms at all! I guess I need to just sit tight and not think of anything :mad:

I just found this due date calculator online and put in my LMP dates and cycle days it showed that due date would be 10/10/14 :D If at all this cycle works out that is. I'm dying of anticipation here. Kudos to all those who got through this TWW!

Tummy muscles super sore, It hurt to sleep on my stomach last night. Dunno if its a sign or not, might be from the laugh attack I had last night over my Hubby saying something that wasn't funny but I thought It was hilarious x)
other things are still continuing. I'm almost wishing I had some spotting to kind of be excited about.
But that has yet to happen.

Starting to feel a little doubtful as AF gets closer, Still hoping for BFP but not expecting one. Already have a plan for next month if AF shows. Going to order some Preseed since my CM never got super stretchy and only lasted 2 days and get some Ovulation tests. My sister in law said both times she got pregnant it was from holding her legs in the air, so I'll try that as well. Also started taking Prenatal's.

Hoping I won't need them but feeling a bit like I'm out of the game.

You're not out until the fat lady bleeds, AMB!! By which I mean Aunt Flo, not you :haha: Fingers crossed!!!

Decided that I will test on the 31st. That will make me 15-19dpo... blah hope that its my bfp or my af starts soon.

My temp coverline is just above 36.3 my post o temps have been around 36.8 todat I expected a drop to 36.3/4 as af due tomorrow but it only dipped to 36.6 so still well over coverline. I tested and got a pure white bfn :-( I wish af wud start now and let me move on from this cycle

2 more days till I enter fertile window again.. can't wait!!!

I'll jump in! I'm on CD6 and feel like my body finally reset this month from the MMC and D&C.

Baby dust to all!

4 more days. I swear this is the longest week of my life. x)
Cramping stopped but I get random little cramps every so often, no Spotting (yet)
Breasts still pretty sore.
Headaches still creeping up on me throughout the day.
Tummy still sore around bellybutton and lower abdomen.
I thought I felt a little flutter feeling around my lower tummy yesterday (felt different than gas) but it was like a split second and hasn't done it again. So I'm like maybe it was gas.

Ovia is telling me to test in 2 days.
Kinda want to. But I really want to wait, and since AF was 2 days late last month I'm going to give it a few days after the 31st. IF I can hold out. x)
Still feeling a bit doubtful at the moment.

Welcome to the new ladies!

AF officially showed up on Sunday. I'm on CD2 Cramping is worse than normal, but I'm hoping that means that my body is FINALLY back to normal after stopping BC.... I'm praying that I don't have irregular cycles now. 1st cycle was 42 days, second was 30 and this last one was 41days. My cramps weren't so bad the past two cycles, this time they are more like when I hadn't been on BC.

in other news, I can't believe we are at 6 BFP already! how great is that!? So excited for all of you ladies!!! :)

I got a fertility monitor to help me track my cycles better, has anyone had any experience with them?

:dust: to everyone!!! :D

4 more days. I swear this is the longest week of my life. x)
Cramping stopped but I get random little cramps every so often, no Spotting (yet)
Breasts still pretty sore.
Headaches still creeping up on me throughout the day.
Tummy still sore around bellybutton and lower abdomen.
I thought I felt a little flutter feeling around my lower tummy yesterday (felt different than gas) but it was like a split second and hasn't done it again. So I'm like maybe it was gas.

Ovia is telling me to test in 2 days.
Kinda want to. But I really want to wait, and since AF was 2 days late last month I'm going to give it a few days after the 31st. IF I can hold out. x)
Still feeling a bit doubtful at the moment.

keeping my fingers X'd for you!!! :dust:

6 DPO - Soooo hungry all the time! Whatz going on? Anyone else have such surge in appetite?

Morning All,

CD7 and I really do think my body has reset itself. This is the first time I've felt like me in three months. I'm even getting a sex drive unrelated to my fertile days back - which is fantastic. DH will be a happy man. :rofl:

AMB1216 - The TWW always feels like a 2 Year Wait. LOL! FX for you!

CrazyCharlie2 - What kind of monitor? I just use an app online to track everything. I used it when we weren't even TTC to track my cycles. (I'm a bit of a control freak.)

alwaysmrssmit - :hugs: Hang in there.

mommyberry - I'm always hungry. :rofl:

Hello everyone,

I ovulated early this month and have few symptoms this month and really hope that I get it this month

Need your help, I have or had following symptoms:

1 DPO: Nothing

2 and 3 DPO: Headache and dizziness

4 DPO: Had dizziness just once in morning and then found egg white discharge on my undies which I just get 1 day before AF and never before that. I just get egg white discharge during my ovulation but this month I got it several time after ovulation

5 DPO: Nothing just had egg white discharge on my undies again today it would be very small

6 DPO: Had stomach pain and felt like getting AF for a hour or so

7 DPO: Had stomach pain

8 DPO: All symptoms gone and nothing now ... was really tensed

9 DPO: No symptoms and I just saw egg white discharge on my undies

I ovulated early this month and really confused and want to know what you think about this symptoms? I am getting mad here!!!

When should I test? As I ovulated earlier this month I think if I wait till my AF due date it would be around 18DPO can I test after 14 DPO? I just dont want to see BFN again

Yay for feeling like normal ETC :)

MrsSmit, fingers crossed, maybe it's not what you think. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->