Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

apms, I wouldn't pay too much attention to symptoms before about 5-6DPO. The stomach pains on one of the days might be implantation bleeding? That's the best I can do.

Ladiessss~

Serum Progesterone is at 28.96 on 6DPO which is really good and corresponds to first trimester level!!! :thumbup:

But but but... can't celebrate yet! Hcg tests are still pending! Doc asked me to do Beta on 3rd Feb. But I'm sure the poas syndrome will catch me before that! I'll be 10DPO on 31st and thatz when my testing begins!!! :winkwink:

Mommy berry, we are on the exact same cycle! Start date and O date are exactly the same. ;)

Morning All,

CD7 and I really do think my body has reset itself. This is the first time I've felt like me in three months. I'm even getting a sex drive unrelated to my fertile days back - which is fantastic. DH will be a happy man. :rofl:

AMB1216 - The TWW always feels like a 2 Year Wait. LOL! FX for you!

CrazyCharlie2 - What kind of monitor? I just use an app online to track everything. I used it when we weren't even TTC to track my cycles. (I'm a bit of a control freak.)

alwaysmrssmit - :hugs: Hang in there.

mommyberry - I'm always hungry. :rofl:

Last week wasn't even too bad, its like this week has been dragging ass though haha.
I feel like I've been saying Only a few more days for a month now hah but 3 days.
Glad I haven't gone to buy a test (mad I wasted one last month though-after AF I took another test just in case xD I don't know why but now I'm like "I need that test")
I want to test, I know if I have some I'll give in so its good I don't. AF needs to stay away.

:af:
:dust: to everyone!

alwaysmrssmit - I've heard the same thing. 1 in 4 women never even know they've miscarried. Wild, right? We're so hyper-focused on getting pregnant here that I can't even imagine not knowing ASAP. Again, you're in my thoughts. Hang in there. <3

Sorry MrsSmit, I can't imagine the come down after getting excited. :(

Mrssmit Best of luck on this upcoming cycle !
sorry for your loss. Cant even imagine :(

DH just informed me that he doesn't want to test until WAY after I miss my period. So that way we already pretty much know but the test is just to confirm it.
Needless to say I'm upset because waiting 3 days is near killing me.
and he wants to wait 5 days after that.
I understand where he's coming from, buying tests just to get a negative and have AF show up a few days later sucks. But I definitely started to cry when he said that. then he mentioned that He wouldn't be surprised if I was pregnant with how moody I am at the moment. x)

He has a point, I wish us women cud wait as long as men. I think they generally push it to the back of their mind and forget about it where as we are counting down the days.

I believe af will show tomorrow. Temp has dropped a little more tonight felt a bit weird today and having some telltale signs. I really hope it stays away until Thursday because I only have 2 days left in my current job and i wud like not to spend them both in complete agony with my stomach wud like to enjoy them as much ss i can

Yeah I'm actually in the same boat. Starting to feel like AF is about to show. T.T
Anyone Feel like AF was going to show and then got a BFP??? My body is a jerk for being different this month if AF shows. lol

sorry to hear that alwaysmrssmit. Good luck with next cycle!

Wishing1010 - When are you planning to test!? Are you nervous? Coz I am!!! Just can't think or do anything else. Only this is on my mind all the time.

Temp drop this morning af will be here by this time tomorrow. Il out for this cycle. I wont be able to test again until march now because my cycles are being stupid and won't go shorter!!

Melly if af shows tomorrow it will have been 37 days. Cramps have been out of this world today so i no for sure its comin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->