Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

I feel you. My last few cycles have been 37, 40, 34, 39 and 45 days. It's very frustrating!

Think I'm out. Had a good bit of pink blood when I wiped (I think too much to be considered spotting but lighter than normal period) I'll wait until tomorrow to see if it gets heavier or not. D:

I'm on the spotting crew too lol, one teeny spot on my pad and when i wiped it was pinkish so i expect to be in full flow by the morning. Cycle 4 here we come

Yeah its very boooooo but at least I'm learnig lots about my body along the way. Each cycle I learn something new. U no what tho, im done learning now and wud like my body to do as its told, told oh to have a word with his misters and il have a word with my eggy, they must meet, match made in heaven lol

Offically calling it, cramping is def AF related. Which is leaving me confused about my cramping 6dpo-10dpo which I hoped was implantation. Its possible because this is my first month trying and using no protection what so ever it was something to do with spermies. Anyways after a good cry I'm feeling better and determined to start this next cycle. Going to pick up Preseed and Ovulation kits.
Do I need to start testing the day after AF ends or should I start once I start noticing CM?

Offically calling it, cramping is def AF related. Which is leaving me confused about my cramping 6dpo-10dpo which I hoped was implantation. Its possible because this is my first month trying and using no protection what so ever it was something to do with spermies. Anyways after a good cry I'm feeling better and determined to start this next cycle. Going to pick up Preseed and Ovulation kits.
Do I need to start testing the day after AF ends or should I start once I start noticing CM?

I started testing the day after AF ended (saves on OPK tests). I tested for 11 days and got my positive on cycle day 15.

I test around a week before o is due that was i save them,this cycle i will test when I start getting fertile cm. Now cd1 x

Got my first ever EWCM today.

CD12 - awaiting ovulation..

So here is my issue.
Af started the 28th. (In the am)
Af ended the 29th. (In the am) Later that day I only had light pink diacharge.
All day I had a head ache and about 7 oclock pm I got very nauseated and started feeling dizzy....
Today I have a headache still and mild nausea. I am extremely dizzy. I am slightly drowsy... And light brown discharge. I am 12-16 dpo.
I plan on testing tomorrow morning to see if there is a possibility. I doubt it tho. I could only be so lucky.

Do you normally have very short periods? Could it have been implantation bleeding? That seems crazy short to me.

Ashntony, have you taken any tests? I would take one if I were you!!!!!

no i have not tested yet... i will in the am. and my af is typically 4-5 days.. so 1 day is very short for me

I agree with everyone else so far Ashtony! That is way too short. FX for :bfp:!

Just to give you girls hope, here are my BFP symptoms. I had been TTC for 13 months but this is the first ever month we had tried the SMEP. We got a BFP right away!

DPO 7-11: Very very hungry and thirsty! I just couldn't get full

10 DPO: Very sore boobs. Usually in my luteal phase I get a painful right boob but this time both hurt constantly.

11 DPO: BFP on IC test

11-17 DPO: I've gone off sweet things which is very unlike me! I love chocolate but really don't fancy it. I am also extremely gassy. Ewww

I also have increased CM and I have AF type cramps, which is normal apparently. I'm now 5 weeks + 2 days.

Lots of baby dust to all and remember, stay positive! Remember, this year will be your year to get a BFP!

Thanks for the update Raven, we appreciate it!

RavenRose - Thank you so much! Thatz comforting to know. I'm so thirsty all the time - 9DPO today. I was hungry at around 5DPO but not as much now! But I can't seem to get enough of the water / juice or anything else. Mouth is drying up instantly! I hope it works out well this cycle... just like yours did :blush:

Hello everyone! I am new and wanted to say hello and that DH and I want 2014 to be THE year, too!
I am 32 and he is 31, we were married in October and would like to start a family asap. I am in a waiting period right now, only 8 dpo. I dont feel like this is the month but am still hopeful. We DTD 3 days before O this month. I O'd two days earlier then expected. Hoping for the best and looking forward to hearing your inspiring stories!
lots of love and baby dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->