Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

I've been in the craziness that is the city of Atlanta currently, y'all. CHAOS!

The good part is there was lots of BD'ing and I'm in my fertile period. :D

I've been in the craziness that is the city of Atlanta currently, y'all. CHAOS!

The good part is there was lots of BD'ing and I'm in my fertile period. :D

Stay safe with that crazy weather, hoping for the best for you!

Hello everyone! I have been TTC since September 2010 with suspected PCOS. I wasn't ovulating or getting AF and basically had 0 chance. Was officially diagnosed with PCOS yesterday and started my first month of Metformin. I'm on 500mg for now and going up to 1000mg next week. I am more hopeful than ever that this will be my year after reading all of the Metformin success stories. Would love some friends on here :)

Shilo, good luck with the metformin! Will you be tracking ovulation in some way to confirm that it happens this month?

Shilo, good luck with the metformin! Will you be tracking ovulation in some way to confirm that it happens this month?

I'm going to be getting a basal thermometer to start charting when AF comes. I'm not sure but when I go back to my OBGYN next month, she may do a blood test to see if I ovulated.

Ah okay, blood test will answer it for sure! Eeeeee good luck!

Morning All,

CD7 and I really do think my body has reset itself. This is the first time I've felt like me in three months. I'm even getting a sex drive unrelated to my fertile days back - which is fantastic. DH will be a happy man. :rofl:

AMB1216 - The TWW always feels like a 2 Year Wait. LOL! FX for you!

CrazyCharlie2 - What kind of monitor? I just use an app online to track everything. I used it when we weren't even TTC to track my cycles. (I'm a bit of a control freak.)

alwaysmrssmit - :hugs: Hang in there.

mommyberry - I'm always hungry. :rofl:

Sorry Ive been off the site for a while! yikes! I got the Clearblue fertility monitor. Tells you low, High and Peak fertile days. It's more accurate than the apps and it learns your cycle, which is nice. LOL. :)

Well I hope everyone is doing well!!! I'm officially on CD6 and was my first day using the fertility monitor. It's kinda cool. Took me a bit to figure it out, but should go smoothly from here on out.

The DH had been sick for he past 3 weeks so I'm glad he's feeling better so we can get back on track ;) I felt really bad that he was sick, but you know.... LOL

Mrssmit ~ Keeping my fingers crossed for you, I really can't imagine how hard that is. <3 I'm glad you're sticking with it! Fingers crossed you get a baby in November! :D

I'm also getting quite the workout with all the snow we are getting this week.... Maybe that will help....lol.

How does it work CC? The fertility monitor? Is that the one with the microscope and the ferns?

So I am officially on CD2 today! My body must have been gearing up for my AF. I lost 9 days since my last cycle! SCORE! Hopefully next month I can at least have a 32 day cycle!

Last day of AF thankfully.
Woke up feeling rather warm.
Like uncomfortable.

Anyone else get that? We don't own a thermometer (I know weird right) so I can't check temp but it definately feels like there been a spike. I've noticed I usually feel hottest some time during my period.

Is that normal? I think I'm worrying a bit too much x)

Ash I think were on same cd or maybe one different. How many days was ur last cycle. I too am hoping for a shorter one. I had a 37 day one which was a shock because I thought they were getting better after I had a 31 day cycle the cycle before. I'm hoping for maybe a 30 day one and take a full week off the last. The wait between cycles feels so long when ut cycles are longer

Picked up Preseed and OPKs. Fingers x'd for this conception this month.

Are you girls going to try any "tricks" this month to help?

Ash I think were on same cd or maybe one different. How many days was ur last cycle. I too am hoping for a shorter one. I had a 37 day one which was a shock because I thought they were getting better after I had a 31 day cycle the cycle before. I'm hoping for maybe a 30 day one and take a full week off the last. The wait between cycles feels so long when ut cycles are longer

I am officially CD2 today. I typically range 50-105 days but since I started Fertilaid in October my last 3 cycles were; 57,49, and 40. I started taking fertilaid at the beg. of October. We were kind of taking a break during those 3 months during which time I was not taking my Fertilaid as faithfully as I am now. Jan. 12-15 I had ovulation signs that I haven`t had since high school! but I cannot confirm I oed bc I didn`t do an OPK. But this month I have Preseed, OPK`s and a temping. So fingers crossed that I either get a BFP or at leat have a 30-32 day cycle!

CD15 today and still no positive opk. Last cycle i got a positive on cd10 and before that on cd12.

Used fertomid this cycle and wondering if it's making me ovulate late... hate this!!!

CD15 today and still no positive opk. Last cycle i got a positive on cd10 and before that on cd12.

Used fertomid this cycle and wondering if it's making me ovulate late... hate this!!!

And just 3 hours after posting i got a positive... yippeeee!!!!

Hi all! I've been a little off lately and You all seem to be into fresh cycles now! I hope you guys get your buns in the ovens this time around.

I've survived these 11 days stalking threads and posting status wherever and I have nothing else but this on my mind. These last 2 days before testing is the most torturous I guess. I'm just praying the :witch: doesn't show up!

I'm on a 33 day cycle and 10DPO HPT showed a bfn :( Doing a beta on 13dpo. Really really fxed for a bfp!

My cervix is soft, high, open and my OPK was positive yesterday and this morning! So, I'm ovulating today or tomorrow. Woo hoo! DH and I will get in one more round of BD'ing tonight and then into our TWW. Fingers Crossed, ladies! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->