Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

AF is due in 4 days. I'm feeling random symptoms like periodic cramping, flutters and back pain. My boobies get sore occasionally but nothing like a normal cycle. Im trying to interpret every single sign, but I'm also hoping AF doesn't come!!

How does it work CC? The fertility monitor? Is that the one with the microscope and the ferns?

You pee on a stick and the monitor reads your LH and estrogen levels.

https://www.clearblueeasy.com/clearblue-easy-fertility-monitor.php

CD15 today and still no positive opk. Last cycle i got a positive on cd10 and before that on cd12.

Used fertomid this cycle and wondering if it's making me ovulate late... hate this!!!

And just 3 hours after posting i got a positive... yippeeee!!!!

yay!! good news, sometimes you just ovulate at different times.

CD15 today and still no positive opk. Last cycle i got a positive on cd10 and before that on cd12.

Used fertomid this cycle and wondering if it's making me ovulate late... hate this!!!

And just 3 hours after posting i got a positive... yippeeee!!!!

yay!! good news, sometimes you just ovulate at different times.

Was relieved when I saw the stick smiling back at me. Now for the long wait again.. :happydance:

So, I read this and it blew my mind...

https://books.google.com/books?id=L...of women ovulate between 12 am - 4 pm&f=false

* 2/3 of women's LH surge occurs at 3 am.

* In the Northern Hemisphere, 90% of women ovulate between 4 - 7 pm from July - February.

* The LH Surge lasts 48-50 hours usually.

* In Spring, 50% of women ovulate in the early morning.

Thoughts?

Instead of the regular poasing.... I went for beta and it is 84.83!!! :bfp: :happydance:

I AM PREGNANT!!! :wohoo:

I am actually scared and it might really take me sometime for all this to sink in! I'm really overwhelmed right now! :D

Since I had 2 chemicals earlier doc told me that she will confirm my pregnancy only after hearing that little ticker on the 6th week! Totally F'xed that this is a super sticky bean!

All you ladies thanks for helping me get through my TWW and lot of sticky dust to all of you! :dust:

Cool thread. I'm in :D

Got my first iui coming up.
Just finished day 3-7 clomid 50mg
Unexplained infertility
Ttc 13 months
Ages 22,29

I have faith! I believe in my first :bfp:

Just wanted to tell you guys that I got my BFP today!!!!

Instead of the regular poasing.... I went for beta and it is 84.83!!! :bfp: :happydance:

I AM PREGNANT!!! :wohoo:

I am actually scared and it might really take me sometime for all this to sink in! I'm really overwhelmed right now! :D

Since I had 2 chemicals earlier doc told me that she will confirm my pregnancy only after hearing that little ticker on the 6th week! Totally F'xed that this is a super sticky bean!

All you ladies thanks for helping me get through my TWW and lot of sticky dust to all of you! :dust:

Amazing news!!! So happy and excited for you!

Congrats to everyone with a BFP!!! H&H 9 months!!
Currently waiting for my OPK to give me a positive. tested last 2 days with FMU because its easier and they were both negative. I'm sure its too early anyways for O, only cycle day 8.
Fingers crossed this month :3

Is FMU bad to use with OPKs? I've heard mixed things about it. I wake up late (around 11 everyday) so its not really morning time but its my first pee of the day.

Thanks all! A little brown discharge yesterday.. and ofcourse I panicked and called my doc. She tried to calm me down said that it was common and I need not worry.

Since it is too early now... she asked me to come on Feb 12th when I'm 5w3d to see how / where the sac is attached. Fxed. I really need this to be a sticky sticky one!

We started TTC in December. Hoping 2014 is our year! BD was timed perfectly, used preseed and softcups (with orgasm after insertion). Will be 1DPO tomorrow. Time to wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->