Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

I'm back to CD1 but hopeful for next month. baby dust and well wishes <3

Ok so I bought softcups but.... and this may sound dumb... Are they safe to use? and how easy are they to remove?

Ok so I bought softcups but.... and this may sound dumb... Are they safe to use? and how easy are they to remove?

Is that the same as a diva cup? I have heard great things about them and I want to try it soon. Let me know how they work for you! From what I've heard it just takes a few insertions and removals to get the hang of it.

Is that the same as a diva cup? I have heard great things about them and I want to try it soon. Let me know how they work for you! From what I've heard it just takes a few insertions and removals to get the hang of it.

I used them this cycle and conceived! What I did was once I got the little swimmers from my donor I inserted soft ups right after I inseminated to keep them up there while I kept my bum on a pillow for an hour. I also had preseed in the cup my donor used so I used preseed as well.
They're really easy to get in, but kinda tricky to get out.

Softcups are completely safe to use. You will need to practice its use. Here's how I use them:

1. Before BD I insert Preseed in the vaginal canal close to my cervix.
  2. I unwrap a Softcup and put Preseed in it (about a gram), then coat the inside with it. I leave it on the nightstand.
  3. After BD, I stay lying down while DB immediately inserts the cup, "scooping" up the semen as he inserts it.
  4. DB uses his finger to massage the outside of the cup, putting the semen into contact with the cervix and coating it.
  5. I use a vibrator to orgasm as often as I can over the next few hours. This part is hard, since DB gives me a ridiculous number of multiples anyway and I am not a rabbit!
  6. In the morning, DH takes my temperature and removes the cup.

PROS:
  • No leakage
  • Semen sits right where it's supposed to
  • I can't feel it, ever

CONS:
  • Sometimes I forget it's in there (but nothing terrible ever comes of it)
  • I can't personally insert/remove it because my cervix is high and my fingers are short

I've thought about the soft cups, but I saw them on a youtube video and they look so big. It scares me to be honest x) Hoping preseed, timing and holding my legs up will work

I've thought about the soft cups, but I saw them on a youtube video and they look so big. It scares me to be honest x) Hoping preseed, timing and holding my legs up will work

It doesn't sit in your body the way you imagine it does--it usually hang out in a horizontal position and does not cover just the cervix. This is why it needs to be larger. Watch the video for more explanation.

Insertion is painless and I usually do not feel it when DB puts it in (I feel something going in, but it's never uncomfortable). After insertion, you cannot feel the cup. Not like tampons--where you can feel it for a bit but the feeling goes away. Softcups cannot be felt at all once they're inserted--that is how women can forget it's in there!

Okay so I am completely and totally confused.... Okay so what I thought was my AF stopped on the 4th.... Then yesterday I started bleeding again this time though had a lot of clotting with it... Should this be considered CD1 now? It was light from the 31st until the 4th... Grrrrr...

1/2 way through my TWW! I'm 7/8 DPO and hoping for my miracle this month. <3

Baby dust to all!

Ok so I am just going to rule out this cycle.... and see what happens next cycle.....

I don't know if u should rule myself out or not.. Today would make me 3 days late. No cramping or other symptoms. I'm getting very light blood when I wipe - was kinda orange this morning and now it's light red. Nothing on my liner so idk if this is AF or not. So incredibly complicated!

hello, today i took the test from PM urine, what do you think?:shrug:

Attachments

• 1392126148047.jpg
    1392126148047.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 10
Marim, I'm not the best at these, but I think I see a faint line.

Lalalalalala.... So much waiting..... Here`s to hoping for ovulation soon! CD12 today.... So hopefully Fertilaid, FertilCM, and Ovaboost helps reduce the days in my cycle again! :) If I don`t get pg this month I plan on getting FertilDetox for next month!

Cd13 n no ov yet, we bd for first time this cycle as weve both been ill, shud be nearing o this weekend tho x

I got a light positive result yesterday on a wondfo but today I get negatives. I'll test again in a week.

Marim, I see a faint line but hard to tell if there is color to it. It looks the same width as the control line. Try testing with FMU! FX and good luck!

PrincessMarle, maybe your BFP is being shy. FX that you see that blaring positive soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->