Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

I got a light positive result yesterday on a wondfo but today I get negatives. I'll test again in a week.

My first positive was very faint. It was positive on a frer then negative on a wondofo. The next morning it was a negative frer and positive wondofo. Now all tests are clearly positive! There's hope ;)

I got a light positive result yesterday on a wondfo but today I get negatives. I'll test again in a week.

My first positive was very faint. It was positive on a frer then negative on a wondofo. The next morning it was a negative frer and positive wondofo. Now all tests are clearly positive! There's hope ;)

Well I'm thinking I have a bad batch of wondfo's because of how early the positive is. But I've also been reading that the wondfo's are more sensitive than the FRERs (or rather, that it can catch hcg at 20 and FRER at 50). I'm not sure what to think except that I won't believe it until I see a clear line on the day my period is due.

Well I'm thinking I have a bad batch of wondfo's because of how early the positive is. But I've also been reading that the wondfo's are more sensitive than the FRERs (or rather, that it can catch hcg at 20 and FRER at 50). I'm not sure what to think except that I won't believe it until I see a clear line on the day my period is due.

I read they're both 25...

Hello ladies! How is everyone doing?

I think I'm O or just about to. I got a positive opk this morning but I didn't take one yesterday or previous so I don't know exactly where I'm at. I'm on CD19 I've got dull cramping and some ewcm, not a lot but enough I know it's ewcm. I had more on Tuesday (bd Sunday and Tuesday had dull cramping & a lot of ewcm then. ) I want to bd tonight also just to be safe but the DH has been having long days at work so I feel kinda guilty. Lol.
I'm really hoping for my BFP this month!

Just got a Postive OPK today as well. :D Yesterday it was negative-we BD'd last night I used Preseed and held my legs up for as long as I could. Now I kinda feel like Dang, shoulda waited. DH says we can BD again tonight. I'm still good though right? like OPK's predict a day or 2 before you ovulate or is it the exact day you ovulate? Hopefully some swimmers got to where they needed to be last night. :3

Just got a Postive OPK today as well. :D Yesterday it was negative-we BD'd last night I used Preseed and held my legs up for as long as I could. Now I kinda feel like Dang, shoulda waited. DH says we can BD again tonight. I'm still good though right? like OPK's predict a day or 2 before you ovulate or is it the exact day you ovulate? Hopefully some swimmers got to where they needed to be last night. :3

They predict your LH surge which happens 24-48 hours before you O. :) so bding tonight is a good idea. :)

I'm kind of jealous of all the BD'ing going on around here! You'd think with two men I'd be getting it all the time, but one is working massive overtime and is too tired and the other one has a cold. I guess it's just me and bob tonight...at least he's never tired or sick ;)

I'm kind of jealous of all the BD'ing going on around here! You'd think with two men I'd be getting it all the time, but one is working massive overtime and is too tired and the other one has a cold. I guess it's just me and bob tonight...at least he's never tired or sick ;)

Princess, I don't get a whole lot lol. Usually only once a week but we have twice this week, going for 3 but the DH works a lot too so might not happen.

I got pretty excited about Bding tonight but hubby got home from work and was too tired. Oh well Hoping tomorrow I get another positive, todays was very strong , like it was instant positive. I know we'll be bding tomorrow ;3 Fingers crossed

I got pretty excited about Bding tonight but hubby got home from work and was too tired. Oh well Hoping tomorrow I get another positive, todays was very strong , like it was instant positive. I know we'll be bding tomorrow ;3 Fingers crossed

Same here! Is like he knew and as soon as he walked in he said "I'm exhausted. " lol. Oh well. Got another positive this morning so going to bd tonight for sure :) happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Also got another positive OPK this morning. Took another one around 2, about the same time I took one yesterday. Came back positive.

yeah we Bd'd, I also got another positive OPK today. Which is confusing me x) 3 days in a row for positive OPK so I'm not even sure if I've ovulated yet, Hoping there are some little swimmers in there waiting.

AMB, I also get 3 days of +ve OPKs but as soon as you get your 1st, you can stop testing, ovulation will usually take place 12-36 hours after your first +ve.

crazycharlie, sorry you couldnt get to bding, hope you manage to tonight!

ASM, sorry Ive been mia, lots been going on with work and part time courses..Im right at ovulation time with you girls, got my +ve OPK yesterday and today so Im thinking O tonight. our timing is good so far, have been bding for the last 3 days and will do so again today and tomorrow cant wait to be in the tww with you girls :)

Well I've got like 5 tests left and it says they can't be used after 30 days of being opened so I'm just using them up so they don't really go to waste. I think I've covered my fertile period pretty good, so fingers crossed for this cycle. And after looking at this month compared to last months cycles on Ovia I completely missed my fertile days because it was saying I started my fertile week when I was actually ending it. lol

I have also found through research that the first + OPK is the one to go by, even if you continue getting positives after. I keep going until I get a - though.

AMB I usually get 2 or 3 positives too. :) We bd this morning. Probably missed our window but I'm getting getting dull cramping so who knows!

AMB & Princess I usually test til I get a - also. Though I didn't test this am. lol.

Mimi, how are you doing!?

Ok here`s a question! I got a positive OPK at 10:30ish am (had not drank anything for 2 and a half hours and had not pottied for about an hour and 45 minutes) Then at 12:15ish am (had not had anything to drink for about an hour and not pottied for about an hour.) was negative.... So did I "o" today or should i just rule out today and keep chugging along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->