Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

Ash, They ony detect your LH surge, so you may have still had an LH surge that AM but no longer in your system by afternoon. Usually you O 24-48 hours after you get your first positive.

or you just didn't have enough hormone in your urine the second time around. I would test first urine in the AM just to be sure.

Ash, They ony detect your LH surge, so you may have still had an LH surge that AM but no longer in your system by afternoon. Usually you O 24-48 hours after you get your first positive.

or you just didn't have enough hormone in your urine the second time around. I would test first urine in the AM just to be sure.

Ok! Thanks for your response! I have asked the same question on like 3 other threads and you are the only one that answered! So I will test in the am again everyday until AF arrives just incase!

I need help pinpointing when O was. My other thread that I follow thought that it could be CD15 or CD18. I kind of thought 16 or 17, despite the temperatures, because of the OPKs and also the time I take my temp is erratic.

Attachments

• ovulationchart1.jpg
    ovulationchart1.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 5
  • ovulationchart2.jpg
    ovulationchart2.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1
It's hard to tell because of ur pre o temps and there not being many to go on but i wud say 19 or 20 as that is when it goes above what ur pre o temps were. It doesnt always matter what time u take temp, I can takr mine at 6am or 10am and it doesn't matter as long as I take t straight away and after a good sleep, if i let myself wake up naturally that's when i notice a rise by if I take t immediately the first time I wake it doesnt matter what time t is

Day 4 of testing is when I got a -opk. having some slight cramping but I'm not looking into every symptom this month because last month my body tricked me. I think the only thing I should look into if it happens is morning sickness, because I never vomit. But I think that starts around the time of your missed period anyways. Fingers crossed ^_^

Officially 2DPO (I think Lol) AMB same here I'm not looking into all the symptoms either. I ended up making myself crazy. Lol. I'm getting some cramping also but I've had it since before O so I'm not focusing on it.

I'm 5dpo if I ovulated around the time of my first positive. but I'm not sure xD I'm soooo cranky, Everything my husband says to me I snap on him. I feel bad for him lol.

Amb I've just been super tired. And hungry Lol. But that usually happens. :)

AF came today! Glad I have a normal LP. I was having very intense cramps the two days before AF came, though, which was weird. I get my beta results tomorrow hopefully, and I will see if this was a chemical or what because getting positive HPTs was odd.

I haven't posted on this thread I a while, since I counted myself out completely for this cycle. Last time we bd was 5 days before ov, and we spent the week of ov fighting. :( But this morning (13dpo) I tested cos of something. Colleague said to me yesterday, and I got this...

https://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo86/blossomgirl_album/246F36D4-870D-48A2-81A9-C84F39D40C23_zpsiqz5aori.jpg

Thanks crazycharlie. I did a digi this afternoon, and it was positive. Yay!!!

Hey girls! Thought I'd drop by and see how everyone is getting on? Staying positive because this year WILL be your year to have a little magic bean :D

Just a small request so I can keep the Thread title and original post updated and spread the positive mental attitude - WHEN you get your BFPs, could you PM me your username and date of BFP.

Thanks in advance girls. It's great that everyone is so supportive :D

Yay! !! blossom that's awesome! ♡♡ so exciting! Haha I rhymed. Congratulations on your BFP!!

Hey girls! Thought I'd drop by and see how everyone is getting on? Staying positive because this year WILL be your year to have a little magic bean :D

Just a small request so I can keep the Thread title and original post updated and spread the positive mental attitude - WHEN you get your BFPs, could you PM me your username and date of BFP.

Thanks in advance girls. It's great that everyone is so supportive :D

I've been trying to PM you but it won't let me, says you're not accepting private messages. I had a BFP last month but miscarried early won't know for another week if we were successful this month (FS wanted to keep moving right away) but you have me on the main post :)

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: Stay positive because you will get your sticky bean.

I've edited my original post. It turned out I had a box checked that should be for accepting PM. Thank you for pointing it out to me or I would never have known.

<3

So Just a few minutes ago I checked my cm and I had ewcm... Should I Bd just in case???

So Just a few minutes ago I checked my cm and I had ewcm... Should I Bd just in case???

Funny you mention this Ash... Mines been ewcm since I o. But it usually is until AF comes around. This time though there seems to be a lot more of it than usual. I going to try to bd just in case but I am pretty sure I'm 5/6 DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->