Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

So I've been feeling pretty well uhmm. frisky to say the least for the past few days. But DH is super sore from PT and working out so we haven't been able to. But it got me wondering, since I'm around implantation time if there's a little fertilized egg in there (I hope so!) is Bding around this time okay? I don't want to accidentally force the egg out (it sounds so silly) but I know when you finish your uterus contracts. I've googled it and I see most people are like Yeah its fine or are like me and wondering, but I've seen where doctors tell women who get IVF not to have sex during the 2ww.

I think your fine. They tell women who get IVF that because of the process that they have to go through.

Good morning ladies! Well I'm about 8 or 9 dpo as of today. How is everyone else doing?

Im 14 dpo today and fighting anxiety... Last month I got my period on what would have been 16dpo, but became cd1 obviously... Im not planning on testing until Im late this time... In my heart, I feel like it didnt work but theres something about taking the test that just makes me hopeful... and the fall from that is too big... Im cramping too so no big hopes...

I'll find out soon enough!

9dpo. not getting my hopes up. I'm almost positive we didn't conceive this month which is a real downer considering the timing should have been perfect. We BD'd the day before my first positive OPK. but I'm not sure I O'd when I'm thinking I did because of the positive OPK's that followed for a few days.
haven't really had any abnormal symptoms.
Cramping and backaches, headache, heartburn, Tender breasts, I did feel a bit dizzy and shaky while cleaning the house the other day but it only lasted a minute.
everything except the dizziness and shakiness is common for me. I think part of me always secretly has a bit of hope but I'm pretty sure we didn't. :(
I did notice that after me and hubby BD'd a few days ago I was super sore down there. i don't know if it was my cervix or the actual walls but it hurt pretty bad for about an hour or two after we Bd'd. Dunno if that has anything to do with anything.

Amb- I'm pretty sure we didn't either. So although my app is telling me to take a pregnancy test, I'm not unless AF is late. Bit I'm trying not to get my hopes up either.

Instead of focusing on what my body is doing, I've gone back to focusing on what I putting into my body.

getting the all too familiar AF cramps today. The witch is just around the corner. I can feel it.

8dpo, with the new job I'm actually not symptoms spotting which is great and this cycle is flying by, cd28 already, dont feel likr we got lucky this cycle but u never no. Coming up to 5 months trying now, it feels like forever x

Well nowitsmyturn they say the average is 6 months so if not this month maybe next month will be your month!
I hate that takes so long, especially when people are like "OH we weren't even trying to get pregnant, it was an accident"
>.<
Its like well then shouldn't be too hard to get pregnant, but it is.

My brother and his girlfriend started trying same time as me and thy fell straight away, can't say I was too pleased and finding it tough to be happy for them specially as they seem to make a point oit of the fact that they didn't really need to try. Il be super pissed if thy have a girl because I really want a girl

I know how you feel, I swear every few weeks someone on facebook is posting a BFP or announcing a pregnancy. I'm like seriously?

Thought for sure I was going to start yesterday, signs went away for a bit but come back on and off, I find myself constantly running to the bathroom and checking.
I've also been checking my Cm to see if theres any blood, no blood but its super slippery and like an off white and theres a pretty good amount of it which stretched a little, about as much as my most fertile cm which isn't much unfortunately.

But back in December I had a TON of CM and was 2 days late before AF showed. She's suppose to show March 1. I really hope she doesn't because the 3rd is my bday and I'd love a bfp but I still sense she's coming.

2 days until expected AF. Signs have gone away but sometimes I don't get AF symptoms until the day of, only thing that has stayed is my back is hurting a bit.
I checked my CP and it was high I could barely touch it, and soft feeling but last night it was middle and kind of firm. I know CP doesn't really tell anything.
Still have a good bit of CM, although comparing to last month thats pretty normal as well.

I've been strucken with a horrible headache, feels like a sinus headache but I'm not congested. The middle of my forehead between my eyebrows and right at the base of my nose has been awful all day. Is this a Menstrual headache? I tried googling it but no one was describing where the pain was or anything.

Also I've been bouncing back and forth between being constipated and rushing to the bathroom with diarrhea. Fun >.<

just a few more days.
I've got a Pregnancy test that I'm tempted to take but I don't want to waste it because knowing my luck I'll use it, get a BFN and start the next day.
Ugh.
How's everyone else doing?

Amb - I've got the same thing going on! Seriously! I have some slight cramping today but none the past few days. Just waiting for AF to show up. Sigh.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we both got BFP's at the same time ^_^ seems like were close to the same cycle.

Well AF showed this morning.
I'm really upset, even though I expected it.
Fingers crossed for you charlie!

Anyone else tracking temp? This is my first month and I feel like it is making me crazy! Sorry I haven't been around much, too much lurking and trying to not panic because my temps seem crazy.

Okay so my period is usually 4 days the first day is usually pretty light. Then gets heavier day 2 and 3 then goes back to light on day 4 but this period has been light since Friday and now I'm just spotting brown. It wasn't spotting the 1st 2 days just a light flow and now on day 3 it looks like it's ending. I did notice one small clot/tissue when I went to the bathroom but nothing besides that. And my period didn't get red just pink/orangey. Is my cycle just a bit off or should I be concerned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->