Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

kind of anxious, I mentioned it to my husband and he said that his sister had a light period like what I was talking about when she was pregnant with her first and she found out at 2 months.

Not going to be expecting to be pregnant but it'd be nice. x)

I've also read somewhere (cause I decided to google it) and I read that sometimes if the egg implants later your body will not recognize the pregnancy and will start to shed then once it starts producing more hormone it will stop mid AF and prep for pregnancy.

Anyone else heard of this?

AMB all of that is true. It could be a weird cycle or it could be you're pregnant. It's hard to say which. Have you tried testing? I had a weird my first cycle off bcp and they have slowly be getting more normal but sometimes they can be off Even after several cycles. Keeping my FX for you!

I'm expecting AF to show up this week since she didn't show last week so we will see! :) I've had between 30-42 day cycles so I'm just going to keep waiting Lol.

My hubby told me to test but I just said no I don't want to waste a test OR get disappointed xD I bought myself a BBT thermometer so I can start tracking my temps as well as ordered some fertileCm.
Fingers crossed for you!!

Good luck AMB! I thoight abpuy temping but I don't think im ready for that step yet. Let me know how it goes! :)

My nipples hurt especially my left one which is really weird for me. No idea if its a good sign or a new AF symptom. Guess I just have to wait and see!

temping is probably the most useful things I've done, it tells me that o has happened and then I know when roughly to expect af instead of just hoping that my cycles are the same each cycle. I will know when I'm late so know when to test to avoid disappointment. if thats the only thing u do it will be the best of them all. it wont make u time bd, which ppl tend to do with charting, so it takes that pressure off, it will just tell u when u can start relaxing and bd at ur leisure xx

Count me in. Not sure on exactly when. But I know it'll happen this yr.

I'm so tempted to test, okay so I haven't had any symptoms other than my lower back hurting all the time, having some slight cramping which feels different than when I have O cramps. they are more centered. as well as a sharp feeling in my cervix, which usually only happens right before I start AF.(on and off) I've been keeping track of my CM and CP and it seems like right after my "AF" I've had watery CM when I usually have a few days of nothing before the creamy stuff comes. My Cervix has been high and feels pretty soft, I tried to see if it was open or closed and it feels closed to me. But I really have to tilt my pelvis in order for me to even reach it. I'm only cd7 so I've got a while until O if I'm not pregnant and even longer until a missed AF.
I'm just scared that it'll show up negative.
>.<
so conflicted.

Amb- I can't believe you haven't tested yet I would be going crazy if I were you! I understand not wanting to be disappointed though. I think that you should test though since you had an odd AF. I think then at least you will know for sure and you can either move forward and not wonder what if or you'll find out you're actually pregnant. I'm hoping you are! :)

I am waiting for AF still she should be arriving this weekend. I caved and tested today though BFN as I expected. But now I'm totally out of tests so I won't be tempted again until I really need to test lol. :)

temping is probably the most useful things I've done, it tells me that o has happened and then I know when roughly to expect af instead of just hoping that my cycles are the same each cycle. I will know when I'm late so know when to test to avoid disappointment. if thats the only thing u do it will be the best of them all. it wont make u time bd, which ppl tend to do with charting, so it takes that pressure off, it will just tell u when u can start relaxing and bd at ur leisure xx

I think I'm going to start temping. My cycles are so confusing I either have a really long LP or I'm not actually Ovulating after I get a surge.

My af showed. Onto cycle 5 :-( drs after this one i think so I can get blood work done and check hormone levels are ok. This sucks big time

Dang Charlie, :(
Still holding off on my P. testing. I'm just scared xD
Got a negative opk which I was like okay if I was pregnant I would have gotten a positive right away. Then I googled it like I do everything else and some wemon said they were pregnant and got - opks so I was like shit. had a abundance of cloudy CM with slight stretch (as much as mine normally gets) and BD'd
Checked again just a minute ago, positive opk (of course I always BD the day before positive opk) checked CM and CP. Cm was clear with a bit more stretch than I've ever seen my CM get (maybe the fertilecm pills? even though I only took one a few days ago) but no cramping like I get around O time. CP is high (I almost can't reach it) and soft Backpain is still there, some days better than others, but I've noticed that if I'm sitting criss cross it'll start hurting my hip as well. I go to the chiropractor and she always makes sure my pelvis is aligned and stuff and I've never had any issues. boobs are not sore like usual either. Havent been temping because the thermometer I got was faulty (of course) going to get another tonight but it might be too late if I'm ovulating today xD and I slept ALL DAY today. No joke, woke up around 5:30 went back to sleep around 7 and didn't wake up till almost 3:30pm.
I think I've decided that If I get another +opk tomorrow and my CM gets stretchier more eggwhite like or is about the same stretch wise I'll take a test.
Maybe.
x)
I've been like ready to test several times and end up chickening out right before I open the test. lol

Seems like everyone still doing good aside from the witch that keep showing up.. :)

Haven't posted on here for a while!

For the last two cycles I got extremely bad cramping around mid cycle so decide to go to the doctor this cycle and he send me for an u/s and found multilocular ovarian cysts on left ovary caused by the fertomid I took - so now working on getting ovaries back to normal.. :)

GL to everyone for coming cycle!!!

I'm still waiting for AF to show her ugly head for this month. my periods for awhile have been on the 10th of each month but due to stress they are irregular again.

Finally caved and tested, as I expected it was a negative.
And I got a negative OPK today too. (at least I think so, it was really hard to tell with First Response) But that at least lets me know that this month my little eggy was released without a problem, but since i thought I was going to O later than I did, I only got to BD the day before I got the positive since DH has been sick. So now I'm worried that we aren't going to get it this month either.

Amb- Bummer! When is AF due for you?

Omofos- glad you went in to see the Dr! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Shey- I hope your cycles go back to normal soon!

I'm in CD 6 so I have a bit of a wait until O. We shall see! :)

Around March 31st. But I'm having a really good feeling about this month.
Even though I got a negative Opk (it was almost positive to where I was really trying to figure out if I should say negative or positive) I've had O cramps and my CM was stretchy like it should be. Which got me super excited (lol sounds so weird to be excited about stretchy CM but its the first month I've noticed it) and DH and I BD'd today so I'm hoping everything is right this month and I get a sticky little bean <3

I agree shey!
So I have a temping question.
Since my first thermometer was faulty I didn't actually get to start temping at the beginning of my Cycle like I wanted. actually got my new thermometer when I got my positive OPK.
I know they say its best to take it in the morning. But sometimes I forget and I'll take it after I've been laying down for a while watching t.v or doing stuff on the computer. Does that effect your BBT? because I've noticed higher readings when I do it that way around the 98 mark and around the 97 mark when I do it first thing in the morning.
Like it was 98.15 around O.
1dpo-97.77
2dpo-97.72
3dpo-98.86 (which I checked later)
I've read the you have a dip around 1dpo-3dpo and then again around the time implantation can occur.
starting to get a little bummed because i'm in the 97's but I don't know what my pre.O temp was .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->