Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

Looking at my chart to answer your question... it looks like after O my temp went up but 1.5 degree, then down by 0.8 on 2dpo and up again by another 1.5 degrees... looks like its staying up because on 5dpo (today) it only went down by 0.2... so it looks like it does dip on 1-3 dpo... I'll be hoping for another low from now on! I didnt know that implantation would affect temps!

ODAY: 95.7
1DPO: 97.2
2DPO: 96.4
3DPO: 97.5
4DPO: 97.9
5DPO: 97.7

I set my alarm and it says in all caps: TEMP! so I dont forget! Or you can put a sign on your ceiling right above your head (or on the wall if you sleep sideways) that reminds you to temp... ;)

Why did this group stop at 6BFPs? We need some baby dust!!!

had a huuuuge dip today! 6dpo and dropped 1.3 degree. (chart link on signature). Implantation??

5dpo (approx.)
Symptoms so far:
Slight cramping
Lower back ache
Sensitive Nipples
I feel like I'm starting to get a sore throat(but my DH is sick so possibly catching whatever he has:growlmad: )
My teeth started to get super sensitive about an hour ago.
Fatigued

Most of that is normal, the only abnormal things is the sore throat and the teeth thing.
This morning my BBT was 98.54 which is a bit higher than its been the last few days, so maybe thats a good sign.

5dpo (approx.)
Symptoms so far:
Slight cramping
Lower back ache
Sensitive Nipples
I feel like I'm starting to get a sore throat(but my DH is sick so possibly catching whatever he has:growlmad: )
My teeth started to get super sensitive about an hour ago.
Fatigued

Most of that is normal, the only abnormal things is the sore throat and the teeth thing.
This morning my BBT was 98.54 which is a bit higher than its been the last few days, so maybe thats a good sign.

Im on CD20 too, 7dpo.. when did you get a positive opk?

I got a positive opk the day before I think I ovulated because I was cramping and got the most EWCM then. Got a positive on the 12th, but Pretty sure I O'd on the 13th.
my temp has slowly started to go down Yesterday it was 98.11 and this morning it was 97.71
So I'm feeling a bit down. maybe its implantation dip as I felt a little pinchy in my uterus area. I'm not sure when it's suppose to go high and remain high. Nor do I know if this is normal for me as this is my first cycle charting.
Ugh so frustrating.
I've heard people have no real significant changes in BBT but still got a BFP while others will have high BBT from O on.

hi ladies! count me in pls...
ill start my 1st round of 25 mg clomid today!

i have low progesterone and dont ovulate. I hope clomid will do the trick for me!

:dust: to all!

I got a positive opk the day before I think I ovulated because I was cramping and got the most EWCM then. Got a positive on the 12th, but Pretty sure I O'd on the 13th.
my temp has slowly started to go down Yesterday it was 98.11 and this morning it was 97.71
So I'm feeling a bit down. maybe its implantation dip as I felt a little pinchy in my uterus area. I'm not sure when it's suppose to go high and remain high. Nor do I know if this is normal for me as this is my first cycle charting.
Ugh so frustrating.
I've heard people have no real significant changes in BBT but still got a BFP while others will have high BBT from O on.

We are very much in sync... I got a positive OPK on the 12th, and ovulated on the 13th for sure. I after the temp dip it went up again and then this morning it went down just 0.1 degree less than when I ovulated.. Im feeling that Im out this cycle... idk why... i just think i would feel something if it were a +...

1DPO today... the dreaded TWW begins!

Cycle 7. Trying not to get discouraged... one of these times, it's going to be the time, right? :D :D

FX lovely ladies <3

Ugh so frustrating.

We are very much in sync... I got a positive OPK on the 12th, and ovulated on the 13th for sure. I after the temp dip it went up again and then this morning it went down just 0.1 degree less than when I ovulated.. Im feeling that Im out this cycle... idk why... i just think i would feel something if it were a +...

Same, I feel like we didn't get it this month either, even though Everything was pretty much perfect from timing to CM.
:( Still praying for a BFP this month but I just have a gut feeling theres no baby in there.

Any news anyone?

AF is closing in. Although my temp has slowly been going up for the last 3-4 days. I forgot to check this morning though so I dk if it still is rising. Fingers crossed that it is. However we got a puppy this weekend so that's kept my mind off of over analyzing every "symptom"

Any news anyone?

AF is closing in. Although my temp has slowly been going up for the last 3-4 days. I forgot to check this morning though so I dk if it still is rising. Fingers crossed that it is. However we got a puppy this weekend so that's kept my mind off of over analyzing every "symptom"

Mine too... AF should be here this weekend or early next week... I wish it would just be here already so i can start the next cycle... Good for you about the puppy! They'r so much fun! My dog Zoe definitely helps and keeps me company when I'm down...I love her!

My chart makes no sense... its a roller-coaster after O... it dipped below the red line twice... I thought the temps were supposed to stay up after O... I'm gonna ask my doctor next time I go in...

The odd dip is fine,its the overall pattern that u shud focus on really. Don't worry about dips unless they last x

Sitting around, twiddling my thumbs at 8DPO today. My boobs are killing me, but that's a normal PMS thing for me (though they've been painful since 2DPO, which is super weird.) Last two cycles, I started spotting at 8DPO, so I keep checking... but nothing so far. :shrug: Just playing the waiting game...

I should be starting Sunday. But the last two months I've been one day before my app tells me I'm going to start. So I'll be looking for it Saturday. I checked my BBT this morning. 97.77 the other day it was 98 something. I'm not sure if that's still considered high,(the 97.77) as this is my first month temping, but i've noticed a lot of bouncing between high 97's up to mid 98's. This morning I had BAD Nausea, I thought for sure I was going to vomit but I didn't. I've also been sleeping all the time (pretty much all day) and last night my teeth started hurting again.
I've got a scratchy throat and runny nose but I'm blaming my allergies for that.
On the downside, I got a few little stabby pains in my cervix like I normally do before AF, I'm hoping it's just changes in the cervix caused by hormones.
I really need to check CP and CM but haven't really had time.
Come on BFP Come on!
I could probably test now but I'm scared to. I find that when I test I usually start the next day xD so I'm going to try to wait a few days after late/missed AF.

I should be starting Sunday. But the last two months I've been one day before my app tells me I'm going to start. So I'll be looking for it Saturday. I checked my BBT this morning. 97.77 the other day it was 98 something. I'm not sure if that's still considered high,(the 97.77) as this is my first month temping, but i've noticed a lot of bouncing between high 97's up to mid 98's. This morning I had BAD Nausea, I thought for sure I was going to vomit but I didn't. I've also been sleeping all the time (pretty much all day) and last night my teeth started hurting again.
I've got a scratchy throat and runny nose but I'm blaming my allergies for that.
On the downside, I got a few little stabby pains in my cervix like I normally do before AF, I'm hoping it's just changes in the cervix caused by hormones.
I really need to check CP and CM but haven't really had time.
Come on BFP Come on!
I could probably test now but I'm scared to. I find that when I test I usually start the next day xD so I'm going to try to wait a few days after late/missed AF.

That's what I normally do too.. I think its less hard that way...

Yeah and we won't waste money on tests when I get a for sure sign when I'm just patient xD

I've noticed really dry skin around my nostrils and inbetween/under my breasts. I'm not sure if thats a symptom of either AF or BFP but its different.

I'm officially a day late and engaged! I hope AF stays away from you. Yay to the puppy! What kind of puppy?

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a248/GothicBabe/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps7ec7ccfc.jpg

Any news anyone?

YAY congrats :D Lets hope AF stays away from you as well. :)
He's a Dachshund :) Fingers are crossed but I've been getting my prewarning cervix cramps on and off today. I bet anything i'll start tomorrow. D: but still hoping to get a bfp.
BBT went back up to 98.66 today. I wish I knew if it was high or not. I was looking at some of the Charts on FF for pregnancy and they all were almost 99 and I haven't gotten that high so I'm now doubting it.

also checked CM and CP this morning and it was middle and firm (couldn't tell if opened or closed) and had a lot of creamy lotion like cm

Attachments

• 1939584_10152157939886743_161761400_n.jpg
    1939584_10152157939886743_161761400_n.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 0
just checked cervix again, now its really high like I can just barely touch it and feels pretty soft and squishy. My CM is like water now.
-.-
I think that's how it was in December before AF came to visit, but I haven't consistently checked every month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->