Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

7 pm, no AF yet. Trying not to get excited. Thought for sure last night that I would wake up and there she'd be because I was getting those AF is coming cramps. Also DH wanted to BD before AF showed up and that usually helps it start.
I've been having some light cervix cramping on and off throughout the day, but it feels a bit weird. I almost tested this morning but told myself to wait. my boobs have been pretty sore, and I've lost my appetite. I feel a bit nauseated after eating. Also lots and lots of bubbles in my lower abdomen. Its like someone is boiling water in my tummy lol
I felt my CP last night and this morning. Last night it was high, firm and felt closed with a small amount of watery CM.
This morning it was so high I couldn't reach it so I have no idea if it was firm or soft, open or closed. But I still had just a bit of watery CM

fingers still crossed for no AF.
lol watch as soon as I post this I'll start xD

I'm 11DPO and my DF and I DTD on the 22nd and I was suppose to get AF on the 27th and didn't and today I started spotting but nothing was on my panty or pad it was only when I wiped. Could this be implantion bleeding?

Possibly! I'd wait to see if it gets heavier and if not I'd go get a test.
Also Checked cervix again, still no AF, cervix has lowered a bit but is still high, firm and still feels closed (I have a hard time distinguishing open from closed but the dip doesn't feel as deep.) CM is now between lotiony and watery. Kind of smells like blood/musk but not really.
Fingers still crossed.
Talked to one of my pregnant friends today and she said she has a good feeling about me this month. Its funny because I messaged her on facebook right after she found out she was pregnant and she decided to randomly message me tonight so maybe theres an odd coincidence? lol

FX for you, Amb!!! Sounds promising so far!!

11DPO now here & no spotting :) latest I've ever gone is 12DPO, so if there's no spotting by Tuesday, I might let myself test. Not too hopeful, despite the lack of spotting, because I'm PMS-ing like crazy otherwise (moody, boobs killing me, crazy dreams), but you never know!

OMG hubby made me test this morning.
we got a BFP! I can't breath.
I seriously can't believe it.
i looked at my husband and was like No freaking way. Are there really two lines??

Attachments

• tumblr_n398gkBlQW1s2xp61o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n398gkBlQW1s2xp61o1_1280.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 10
Yay! Congrats!
On to April for me as I got AF last night!

Now hopefully this isn't a false positive or something because we literally told everyone already xD
Fingers crossed for the rest of you ladies!

OMG hubby made me test this morning.
we got a BFP! I can't breath.
I seriously can't believe it.
i looked at my husband and was like No freaking way. Are there really two lines??

Congrats :flower: Mission accomplished ;) :happydance:
I have not been much on this thread (not posting) lately but I have been a stalker. Happy to see your BFP. :happydance:

is it weird that I still feel like i'm going to start? lol
I guess maybe its just stretching but I swear AF is still wanting to show up at any minute

I felt like that for the first 3 weeks. Once I hit 8 weeks the mild cramping and pms-y feelings subsided a lot. Still occasional cramps now, but very mild. And it is normal. Your uterus has a lot of growing to do!!

That's good :) I'm still in shock. They are definitely different than AF cramping more dull and achy feeling.

Thanks guys. Just got my blood test done and it came back positive. Although I had no doubts since I took like 5 tests and they were all positive :)

Witch flew in right on time this morning... on to the next cycle! My birthday is May, so maybe I'll get a BFP :D

GL ladies!!

Witch flew in right on time this morning... on to the next cycle! My birthday is May, so maybe I'll get a BFP :D

GL ladies!!

Sorry for the arrival of :witch: Hope you get a birthday BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->