Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

I'm in my ttw. Not positive on when I O'd as I kinda "Gave up" this cycle. Not expecting to get a BFP but I have some odd pinching going on and I know I already O'd so guess I just have to wait and see!

I hope you get your BFP, I gave up last cycle and got it :) Pinchy is good, I had a pinchy feeling in the upper right area of my uterus around 7dpo, and I'm pretty sure thats where the baby is because when I get random cramps it's usually in that area.

Amb- thanks for the feedback! I had achy pinching on the right last week now its a more solid pinch on the left. So Im a little confused lol. I usually can feel dull achy pinching when I ovulate but not for this long and it's not changed sides before. AF isnt due until next week so I'm waiting. Always waiting. Lol.

Well today I don't really have any CM to speak of. I'm thinking maybe we didn't get it this time around. Still have pinching on the left though. *shrug*

I had no extra Cm at first, I thought for sure AF was coming because there was only a small amount of Wet CM and My cervix remained middle and firm feeling, every so often I'd check and it'd be high (to where I couldn't feel it) but I didn't start getting excess CM until the end of last week.

That's really good to know! The pinching has stopped for the most part. My boobs are kinda achy.

I'm really hoping I am but im trying not to get my hopes up. A friend randomly messaged me on Facebook last week and told me she had a dream I was pregnant. No one knows we are trying so I thought that was interesting.

haha Maybe thats a good sign. My friend messaged me saying she wanted to see how I was doing and that she had a good feeling about this month and the next day I got a BFP. I thought it was Ironic because I messaged her right after she got a BFP in January.

Are you late or are you testing before Missed AF?
I literally took 5 tests and have one Clearblue left that I'm going to take in a few days to see if I get a 3+.
Super excited for you Marie!

Princess definitely a BFP!!!! :) CONGRATS! How many DPO?

amb- lol that's fantastic! :) I hope it's a good sign!

Well AF JUST showed up. Like right this second. That B****! Lol. *Sigh* and she's a week early compared to ALL of my other cycles. Wth!?

wow, thats good then isn't it!? 11dpo is soon. I know most people don't get a positive until 14dpo.
^_^

My pma has gone, temp massively dipped today, af due tomorrow it will come I no it. i dont no why im upset by it because I only bd 5 days before o so the chances were minimal at best! 6 months trying already....will it ever happen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->