Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

I'm in. I'm 23, and this is my first month actively trying. Fingers crossed although I don't think we are going to be as lucky as to get it the first try. But Hopefully it won't take too long right!.
baby dust to everyone <3

Good luck! My fingers are crossed for you!

Just got my BFP today :) AF was 1 week late :) so happy

Yay congratulations!! That's fantastic news. Happy and healthy 9 months *hugs* :cloud9: :hugs:

I'll update the original posts. Any symptoms? xx

Thank you :)

I actually didn't have too many symptoms -except nausea that I put down to my mind playing tricks on me but now I know it was a sign. No CM (this made me think that I wasn't pg).

I'm very blessed to have gotten a bfp as I've had problems with suspected endometriosis for as long as I can remember.

Finger's crossed for all you other ladies - I will be stalking the thread :)

I actually didn't have too many symptoms -except nausea that I put down to my mind playing tricks on me but now I know it was a sign. No CM (this made me think that I wasn't pg).

I'm very blessed to have gotten a bfp as I've had problems with suspected endometriosis for as long as I can remember.

Ah yes, I remember you saying about that at the beginning of the thread. I bet it's such a relief and you got your BFP so quick as well. :D :hugs:

Congratulations Mrs Owl, lovely to hear since I too have suspected endometriosis and was only today having a little wobble about the road ahead!xx

Hello everyone!

I know I'm super late but I'd like to join. I'm on cycle day 24 of my first "official" cycle. I stopped taking birth control pills in November but the first cycle was a really half-hearted try. Right now, I've been using the Glow app and have been using that to determine my fertile week and trying to do the deed every other day during that week. My cycles have always been pretty normal 28 day cycles and (thankfully!) bounced right back after quitting the pills. I think I'm going to try to do this for the first few months and see what happens and then add things like ovulation prediction kits and temping if that does not work. The most important thing for me is not to let the two week wait drive me too crazy (easier said than done!). For this month, I have not been feeling too many symptoms, but still feel pretty good about my chances. Guess I'll just have to wait and see!

Hello everyone!

I know I'm super late but I'd like to join. I'm on cycle day 24 of my first "official" cycle. I stopped taking birth control pills in November but the first cycle was a really half-hearted try. Right now, I've been using the Glow app and have been using that to determine my fertile week and trying to do the deed every other day during that week. My cycles have always been pretty normal 28 day cycles and (thankfully!) bounced right back after quitting the pills. I think I'm going to try to do this for the first few months and see what happens and then add things like ovulation prediction kits and temping if that does not work. The most important thing for me is not to let the two week wait drive me too crazy (easier said than done!). For this month, I have not been feeling too many symptoms, but still feel pretty good about my chances. Guess I'll just have to wait and see!

Welcome!! I hope you get a BFP soon! :) And what keeps me busy dring my TWW is reading new books :)

I'm in! Just had a "chemical pregnancy" and now I'm on CD1 today. Will be buying more CBD opk's soon to get ready. Here's to 2014!

Hello everyone!

Welcome!! I hope you get a BFP soon! :) And what keeps me busy dring my TWW is reading new books :)

I read during the TWW also. I'm reading Allegiant (Divergent Series)! It is a wonderful series!

I am constantly questioning my O date. Do most women do this that don't temp? Trust me I am temping from this day on. Haha! I want to know for sure when I do next month. According to FF I am 6 dpo. ovufriend says 5dpo. I guess I should just sit back and relax but that is a really hard thing to do. I'm still feeling a little tugging on the left side of my lower abdomen and I am getting over my cold. Thanks to Nyquil Severe Cold and Flu...which I reluctantly took because my hubby wouldn't get off my case. I don't feel any different just sick.

I constantly question my O date too! Only because I have no idea how to temp or where to buy the bbt lol.

The past few days I've had a runny nose, constantly sneezing and a bit of a sick feeling to my stomach, as well as slight cramps on the left side. Earlier today I had a bit of ewcm (but nothing since then) and have been eating like crazy despite the weird feeling in my stomach.

I won't know for another 9+ days if my eggo is prego, but we're trying not to read into any symptoms until AF gets closer or later. How soon is too soon to test? I don't have any handy and won't until next weekend but thought I'd ask so I have an idea and won't go too crazy lol.

Hello ladies!! I'm ttc # 1 we have been trying for seven months now:( it gets very discouraging so I'm glad I found you ladies, that is if I can join :) I am currently 11dpo this two week wait is horrendous I have no signs really except light cramping and being emotional and that could be af! The really unusual thing is usually my BBs hurt after ovulation until two days in to my af and I have now BB soreness although I'm feeling very down and like I'm out I so hope I'm wrong! Does anyone else cry sometimes about not being preggo this is my first time crying since the first month ttc so it was odd but my DJ was so supportive oh and I'm 25 dh is 24

I constantly question my O date too! Only because I have no idea how to temp or where to buy the bbt lol.

The past few days I've had a runny nose, constantly sneezing and a bit of a sick feeling to my stomach, as well as slight cramps on the left side. Earlier today I had a bit of ewcm (but nothing since then) and have been eating like crazy despite the weird feeling in my stomach.

I won't know for another 9+ days if my eggo is prego, but we're trying not to read into any symptoms until AF gets closer or later. How soon is too soon to test? I don't have any handy and won't until next weekend but thought I'd ask so I have an idea and won't go too crazy lol.

So glad to hear I am not the only one. I just want to catch that freaking little egg...why is it so hard? lol! FF freaked out when I put my temperature from this morning and said it could no longer detect my O date?!! Before I put it in FF said I O'd on the 30th (CD 13) and we covered all those days. I was using a CBAD OPK test and it was peak on the 29th. Then I started doing little calculator things online and it put me right now Oing....but that can't be right because I am having clumps of sticky/pasty/drying up cm....it's all so confusing!!! :shrug:

I would say not to test until you are late...I know it is hard but that way you have a lesser chance of getting excited because you have a faint bfp and get really upset when you have a chemical. I thought for sure I was pregnant last month(Just felt pregnant) and I was 10 days late. I tested and it was bfn...was it a chemical?...I will never know because I didn't test early and I am good with that actually.

Good luck and lots of dust!!!!:dust:

Thank you for the suggestion of reading during the two week wait! I actually recently started reading the book "Dad is Fat" by comedian Jim Gaffigan, which is a collection of essays about raising five kids. It has been a fun read so far. I'll be making a trip to the library soon as well because I find reading is the only thing that can sufficiently distract me from overthinking and analyzing absolutely everything. Anyone read anything good lately?

Hi ladies,

So excited it's 2014!!! I got married in August and we are officially ttc #1 as of the 1st of jan :) just waiting for AF to bugger off!

I stopped bcp in September after a withdrawal bleed this is my first real AF so I should complain I've got it after a massive 94 day cycle! Really glad I stopped using bcp early!

I started using angus castus around 3 weeks ago and it kick started me to O within days! Thank gawd!! So really hoping this cycle will be normal now my body has gotten rid of the pill! Have also started vitamin b complex (50) as I heard that can help with O and regulated cycle too.

I'm so obsessed with all things ttc at the moment so I hope I don't get too worked up during my first tww in a few weeks - eek!

Glad I can vent my obsessiveness here because I'm playing it cool with the husband lo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->