Mission 2014 - conceive a baby. Who's with me?! 6 BFP so far! Keep the PMA going!

mwel, I know what you mean about not being sure of O date, thats exactly why I started temping. I dont have many other O signs like ewcm or O cramps so temping is what helped me pinpoint O date. If FF said you O'd on the 30th and CBAD said peak was the 29th, I would be fairly confident that O date was accurate. It does sound so easy to just catch that egg but yet, it only has a 20% chance each month and thats when dtd often and with ideal conditions lol...oh the joys of ttc. Here's to hoping the tww goes quickly for you.

trixie, a BBT thermometer can be purchased at a local drug store and they are not very expensive. you just need to take your reading first thing in the morning when you wake up and record in on a chart like fertilityfriend.com. many ppl get cold like symptoms when they are pregnant so hoping this is it for you!

cd9 for me here and will enter fertile window on friday :) Oh and I noticed ppl saying they had no luck with pre-seed, just wanted to make sure that it will help for those who dont have a lot of fertile cm because it will provide a good environment for the sperms to swim more effeciently.

Good morning girls! Anyone having any new symptoms? I am having absolutely nothing. I'm still sick and have a runny nose that won't seem to stop. I called in this morning to get one more good day of rest. Hoping I will be completely better by morning. 7dpo today.

Lots of baby dust coming at you all! :dust:

oh and my Ovia app (which I love by the way) is saying I can test in 4 days....I think I will wait a lot longer than that though.

I've had a TERRIBLE headache since yesterday morning. The thing that scares me is that I usually get it the day before AF! Makes me think she's on her way :(

Hello everyone!

I know I'm super late but I'd like to join. I'm on cycle day 24 of my first "official" cycle. I stopped taking birth control pills in November but the first cycle was a really half-hearted try. Right now, I've been using the Glow app and have been using that to determine my fertile week and trying to do the deed every other day during that week. My cycles have always been pretty normal 28 day cycles and (thankfully!) bounced right back after quitting the pills. I think I'm going to try to do this for the first few months and see what happens and then add things like ovulation prediction kits and temping if that does not work. The most important thing for me is not to let the two week wait drive me too crazy (easier said than done!). For this month, I have not been feeling too many symptoms, but still feel pretty good about my chances. Guess I'll just have to wait and see!

Welcome!! I hope you get a BFP soon! :) And what keeps me busy dring my TWW is reading new books :)

I read during the TWW also. I'm reading Allegiant (Divergent Series)! It is a wonderful series!

I am constantly questioning my O date. Do most women do this that don't temp? Trust me I am temping from this day on. Haha! I want to know for sure when I do next month. According to FF I am 6 dpo. ovufriend says 5dpo. I guess I should just sit back and relax but that is a really hard thing to do. I'm still feeling a little tugging on the left side of my lower abdomen and I am getting over my cold. Thanks to Nyquil Severe Cold and Flu...which I reluctantly took because my hubby wouldn't get off my case. I don't feel any different just sick.

My husband just bought me the whole Divergent series for Christmas! I started reading it, but I haven't felt so well, so haven't gotten too far. I've been dying to read it for a long time though. I'm an 8th grade English teacher, and a lot of my kids have read it and talk good things about it all the time. They're always harassing me to get it read. Lol. Unfortunately my headaches get worse when I read, which is extra sad for a reader like me. :(

I've had a TERRIBLE headache since yesterday morning. The thing that scares me is that I usually get it the day before AF! Makes me think she's on her way :(

Boo. :( But don't count yourself out until you're out! It could just be an unrelated symptom...who knows!

mwel, I know what you mean about not being sure of O date, thats exactly why I started temping. I dont have many other O signs like ewcm or O cramps so temping is what helped me pinpoint O date. If FF said you O'd on the 30th and CBAD said peak was the 29th, I would be fairly confident that O date was accurate. It does sound so easy to just catch that egg but yet, it only has a 20% chance each month and thats when dtd often and with ideal conditions lol...oh the joys of ttc. Here's to hoping the tww goes quickly for you.

trixie, a BBT thermometer can be purchased at a local drug store and they are not very expensive. you just need to take your reading first thing in the morning when you wake up and record in on a chart like fertilityfriend.com. many ppl get cold like symptoms when they are pregnant so hoping this is it for you!

cd9 for me here and will enter fertile window on friday :) Oh and I noticed ppl saying they had no luck with pre-seed, just wanted to make sure that it will help for those who dont have a lot of fertile cm because it will provide a good environment for the sperms to swim more effeciently.

Thanks Mimi! I'm going to read up on temping and will likely go pick up a bbt later on after work today.

My symptoms include the queasy-weird-sick feeling to my stomach, sniffles, bit of slight cramping still and the occasional dizzy spell.

I'm hoping this month is it, but I'm also trying super hard to not get my hopes up too much. This whole tww sucks! I'd like to just go nutty and test every. single. day. until AF shows or doesn't show but then I remind myself that I need to calm down and let my body do its job haha. I think this whole ttc journey is going to drive me crazy (if I'm not close to being there yet!).

I'm in! I am 26 and DH is 23. We have been "seeing what happens" up until now, so this is our first cycle paying a bit more attention. I haven't been temping as I tend to sleep through my alarms that early... but I should have O'd between Jan 1 and 4 - and I am thinking it happened the 2nd or 3rd. That makes me 3-4DPO. Expect AF the 18th, so trying my best to wait until the 15th to test!

I'm still at the beginning of my cycle, I thought the wait between ovulation and testing was bad. I feel like this month has gone so slow because I'm constantly checking for signs of O coming up. I'm just like "FERTILE WINDOW HURRY UP"

Welcome to all the new ladies. 2014 will be our year!

Well, just an update - I'm waiting to ovulate. Hopefully it will be this week. Unfortunately, my husband was diagnosed with shingles today. He's in a little pain but he wants to BD anyways so we are going to carry on trying as normal this, especially as this week I'm at my most fertile. Bless him, I hope he gets better soon. I've been so worried about him :(

So ladies I need your opinions. According to the opk tests I took I ovulated at the latest on dec 29th. But I didn't really have a lot of/any ewcm. It was kinda there but kinda not. Today I had a lot of it. I'm really confused as to what's going on. Any ideas??

Sometimes the body tries to ovulate but for some reason it doesn't and then tries again. Try do another opk just in case.

I agree with fairyy, try to keep doing OPKs and I would bd every 2nd day just to be sure ;)

Thank you ladies! I will have to go get some after work tonight. I ran out. :) baby dust everyone!

I have a question.. What kind of cm has anyone else had after ovulation? I'm not sure how to describe it exactly.. milky, creamy and somehow thick and thin at the same time.. I just noticed it after wiping.
I've never really noticed this before (8dpo) so I'm not sure what to think lol. I am also being dense and refusing to google at the moment haha.

Getting a bit worried now.. my pre and post ovulation temps are the same (between 97.7 and 97.98) with a huge dip on cycle day 12 (97.39).

I had smiley opks on cd10 and cd11.

My pre ovulation temps were higher than other cycles.

With temps being the same and one dip it's making me feel i didn't really ovulate??? Cd15 today..

Alright so I took another opk test it's got the VERY faintest of second lines, which means that it's neg. They were darker around when I got the positive on the 26th. Guess I have to wait until AF is supposed to show up next week.

omorfos - I don't know, I don't temp yet. I hope everything is ok!

trixiesmith- Mine gets thick and milky usually then watery.

trixie, your cm after O sounds exactly like mine, sorta white creamy thick but watery at the same time.
omorfos, some people dont get much higher temps after O then pre-O. it also happens that certain cycles, pre-O temps can be higher for many reasons, ie. body fighting something, sleeping with more blankets, waking up later..etc. do you have link to your chart?

crazycharlie, I think you O'd already, many women dont get much cm during ovulation or its watery but not dripping if you know what I mean. you said you noticed more cm now, is it white creamy or is it ewcm?

I figured out what the problem with my temps were... I was still on holiday while taking pre O temps (around 7am) and day after ovulation started working again and getting up early in the morning (5am), so took the temps earlier than pre O.

I googled a few sites and all or most said to subtract .1 degree (c) for every half hour that you get up later, so I went and subtracted .4 degrees (c) (2 hours) from all my temps I took while on holiday which are all pre O temps and VIOLA!!!.... FF gave me ovulation on CD12 (the day after my second smiley) and CD12 is the day I had a huge dip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->