Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Thanks girls! Having a pretty shitty time at the moment, my grandad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer today, we were told its too advanced for surgery so today has been a pretty emotional and draining day! Life is bloody hard at the moment! need some good news!

:hugs: to you all x

:hugs: Aww Jessie I am so sorry hun. That is a sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. I hope he goes against all odds and beat the cancer. We r here for u hun if u want to chat x

Sorry to hear that jess :( I've had an emotional two weeks involving both my grandparents so I completely feel you. ((hugs))

We need some happy news, girls!! :hugs:

AFM I am now wondering if I tend to have headaches when I am ovulating also? I didn't know it was a thing but just googled it and apparently it happens! :shrug: I'm like CD13 today with no chance this month either...It's so difficult to time BD! :cry:

Jessie- I'm so sorry about your grandfather :( big :hugs: to you and your family! I have been through it with my grandpa and I know there are no words that help, but I'm sending lots of love to you <3

I hope you can get moved up the list since you work for the hospital. And they should definitely consider your mom's history. Hopefully you can get some answers/help soon and have a fresh start on ttc!

Natasha- happy 32 weeks! Are you excited about going on leave? :)

DD- happy 17 weeks! Do you have a gender scan booked? How exciting, almost halfway! :)

Wannabe- you can definitely get headaches while ovulating, but no way to know for sure unless you're tracking o. Don't stress lovey, remember your brilliant plan :hugs:

How are the rest of you ladies doing?

Afm- busy, busy, busy! The end of soccer is tomorrow so we've had extra games this week, Sarai and OH's bdays were yesterday, and getting ready for Sarai to start basketball on Monday. I never realized how time consuming school sports are :haha: but I wouldn't change it, I love going to watch and see how much she loves it! :) I am excited for an indoor sport as sitting in the cold and rain for the past couple weeks has been...well, cold and wet! :haha:

Thanks Girls! Your kind words mean a lot! Not looking forward to the months ahead!

With regards to ttc we are going to bd as much as possible whilst waiting for the hospital, i went for dinner last night with 2 of my friends, one announced she was pregnant, this is her first month of clomid. Its made me think i need help!

Loulou- sounds like you have been a busy bee!

Jessie - I'm so sorry to hear that Hun. :hugs: keep us updated as you can.

Lou - thanks for remembering! Sounds like you've been busy! Indoor sports will be a welcome change with that kind of weather. Geez.

Pal- sorry you are off on timing this month. I always tried for every other day starting about 5 days before projected O. So I could do 5 days before, 3 and then the day before. I never worried about the day of...felt too rushed and hurried and I'm not sure it would even work.

I see my dr on nov 3. We are hoping that the baby shows us the goods that day. I still need to have my anatomy scan, which I assume he won't be doing because his machine is quite old. We will see. Morning sickness has been better...down to 1 zofran/day since Monday. Today is bad for some reason, but it's still not as bad as the beginning. I'm very tired too. Baby must be having a growth spurt.

I finally let it be known at work and I have a small bump that mostly looks like a fat belly. Lol weird time. I've spent my whole life trying to cover up my belly...it's weird that I really can't right now.

We need some happy news, girls!! :hugs:

AFM I am now wondering if I tend to have headaches when I am ovulating also? I didn't know it was a thing but just googled it and apparently it happens! :shrug: I'm like CD13 today with no chance this month either...It's so difficult to time BD! :cry:

If its possible to get headaches while ovulating then that would explain today!
Headaches, and I've found my partner extremely attractive! Saying that it has been about 15 days since I've come iff the pill, so let's hope my body's getting back into its normal rhythm. :flower:

I am about CD16/4dpo today (just guessing on dpo)
We BD again today just in case I haven't quite O'd yet lol
I had a headache/migraine last night into this afternoon...It's the worst waking up because your head feels like it's exploding :nope:
I keep feeling twinges on both sides of my ovaries, esp when I sneeze.
I have been super constipated and gassy also :blush:
I feel like I could cry at the drop of a hat, for no real reason...And I'm exhausted, but also worked overtime this week.
I feel optimistic lately - not exactly sure why, because I honestly don't think I have a good chance of :baby: this month, but my mood is awesome!!

I know I shouldn't "symptom spot" but it's actually quite interesting to me because I've had all of these symptoms with my chemicals, and also with my AFs so really nothing is a for-sure sign for me lol.

@Blue - I do believe I O'd that day, CD12 with that headache because it was a different headache than I usually get, and I also experienced intense cramps/twinges for a min or 2 later on that night

:happydance:Happy 18 weeks DD :happydance:

:happydance: Happy 28 weeks Loulou :happydance:

Wannabe hope this is ur month hun and hope the head ache goes away x

Hope everyone else is k x

Thanks, Dream! Happy 32 weeks!

Headache is ok. Nausea today and aching legs (like growing pains) again today! This happened the other day too...As soon as I got home from work my legs started killing me...Left leg is worse :(

Happy 17 weeks DD!!

Happy 28 weeks Ciara!!

Where did all you lovely ladies disappear to? hope all is well!! :hugs:

Hi Girls!

How are you all?

DD- cant wait for the results of your scan :happydance:

Wanabe- hope your feeling better soon!

Afm im on cd 13 now, so just about to start my fertile week! weve both kind of resigned our selves to the fact we wont be parents for a long time and lost heart in it really but ill keep plodding along! I think its going to be a good few months until i see the hospital!

I keep googling DisneyWorld Florida everyday, we discussed going after we got married and we agreed not to as wed be pregnant but now 13 months on, I wish we'd gone! So now im pricing it up everyday haha!

:hugs: to you all xxx

Happy 32 weeks dream!

Happy 28 Lou! So excited for you both!

Jessie - how are you doing? In my opinion, you NEED to go to Disney world. I haven't been since I was 11, but Disney is fabulous and fun and just go already, ok?!? Lol. So much to see and do. And they play music everywhere you go - it's impossible to be sad when you have a happy theme song! ;-) we are closer to Disneyland here and I would go every day if I could lol.

Pal - how are the headaches?

Wannabe - hope everything is ok...glad you are feeling optimistic! Take care of yourself though. :)

I'm 18 weeks today. Cold is over, although drainage continues to be so annoying. I've been trying to figure out if the baby has been moving so I've been putting my hand on my belly more to feel. Last night, after a particularly weird feeling, I slid my hand over my belly and under my waist band and immediately felt this weird baby sized lump. I kept feeling over it and it went away after a few seconds. Totally weird, but so awesome.

Dr appt on Monday and I can't wait. I get so nervous in between visits. We should be booking the second tri scan soon after that.

Happy 18 weeks DD!

Happy 32 weeks Dream!

Happy 28 weeks Loulou!

Wannabe - glad you're feeling more positive!

Jessie - I love Disney! I live about a 3 hr car ride from there, so used to go every year growing up! Definitely book the trip, no point in putting your life on hold for a what if, if a baby happens then it can come to Disney too!

DD - So exciting to start feeling movement! Just wait til the little one gets bigger and there's no mistaking! Are you finding out the gender? I forget if you mentioned

Hope the rest of you ladies are well!

AFM - James is doing well, I uploaded a bunch of pics last week and have a link to a flipagram this week for more pics! All in my journal, feel free to take a peak!

I'm still here but more in creeper form. Way too much going on with my jobs, kids, and taking care of my grandparents. I will be glad when things start going a bit smoother.

Dream, I can't believe you are almost at the finish line!!! Eek :D!

Happy 33 weeks dream!

Miranda - we are finding out if the baby cooperates! The movement is weird and cool at the same time...I look forward to more.

DD- I havent been to DisneyWorld for 15 years, dh has never been, its literally my dream holiday, we'll have to wait and see what happens, dh is being a bum and saying no incase we are pregnant and then it's be a waste of money because i couldnt go on rides! :dohh:
I bet its a lovely feeling having your baby move inside you! Your pregnancy is flying by!

Miranda- I love seeing your pics of James, i hope your feeling less tired!

KK- :hugs: i hope things calm down for you soon
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"