Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

DD glad baby is doing well. If baby is a boy then willow is definitely outnumbered lol x :haha:

Lol dream. Willow will have her choice of many suitors!

My other pair of big pants could not be buttoned yesterday. I bought a belly band from old navy and I like it a lot. It's comfortable - not to restricting yet. I also have two of those t shirt type ones from tv. They work too so far.

Cramping was ok yesterday, but still need to go to the bathroom. Started the colace yesterday and am going to have some dried apricots and dates this morning. Sneezed this morning and the round ligament pain seared! Man, that smarts!

Hiya Girlies!

How is everyone? This group has gone quiet!

Im due af in a week, but ive totally given up symptom spotting or even considering im pregnant! Im just waiting for all your updates with scans/opks/poas :happydance:

:happydance: Happy 20 weeks DD :happydance: . I can't believe that u r half way there already :happydance: x

:happydance: Happy 30 weeks Loulou :happydance:. Only 10 weeks to go. Home stretch baby xx

Good luck Jessie, hope she stays away x

Yea Kk u r right. It has indeed gone very quiet. How are you and how is willow. Hope you are all good?

How is everyone else? Where is everyone else :shrug: ? Hope you are all good?

Afm I am going on maternity on Friday, I can't believe how quick it's gone and I can't wait xx Saw midwife last week and baby is measuring 1 week ahead and still head down :happydance:.

Wannabe - Has AF shown? Did you end up testing?

happy 30 weeks loulou!

happy 20 weeks DD!

Happy 35 weeks Dream!

How are all you ladies doing?

Jessie - do you have a set appointment yet?

I'm back, ladies!

Unfortunately AF showed her ugly face hard on Sunday :growlmad: It was a rough day on Sunday with really bad cramps (enough that I had to take 2 extra-strength tylenol, which I normally don't take anything) and it was quite heavy :blush: :nope:
I am now CD3 and it seems to be leaving now, thank goodness lol and then we can move onwards and upwards! :thumbup:

I am in the process of finding a primary doctor so that I can get everything checked out and whatnot, because I do think it's quite odd that I had that random bit of spotting a week before and then nothing until Sunday. It's happened to me before randomly too so I'm just not sure. And with the cramps I was having I want to look into possibilities of endo and stuff...I pray I don't have anything but that could explain a lot for me. Only time will tell! I have an appt set up on Dec 4th (earliest they could get me in) to see if I will like this doctor. She looks nice in her picture online lol

I'm really not interested in TTC that much at the moment lately, and OH and I talked about it again and we just can't handle the BFN/AFs each month after hoping, so we are going to continue just doing it when it feels right and seeing what happens. I do want to increase our sex life though, so will make a bigger effort to try EOD. So far we did right before AF on CD1 and this morning CD3 lol so starting early :haha:

Happy 20 weeks DD! Holy moly that went by fast!! :happydance: Did baby cooperate enough to find out gender?

Happy 30 weeks Ciara! :happydance: Hope all is well with you and baby boy, and hope Sarai is doing well in her sports.

Happy 35 weeks, Dream! Yay for maternity leave and being sooo close to meeting your little man! :happydance: any names yet?? I'm dying to know! lol

Wantingagirl - Welcome! :hugs: It's never too late to join us! We are all in different parts of TTC/pregnancy so you'll fit in no matter what! You'll see that it often goes quiet when AF makes her rounds but then will start picking up again soon ;) What CD are you on? How long have you been TTC?

Jessie - Thinking of you honey! :hugs: Hope AF stays away for you - or at least doesn't attack you like she seemed to on me :nope:

:friends: wantingagirl! Feel free to jump right in!

Wannabe - I'm sorry af showed. I'm glad you are going to the dr...hopefully, everything is ok. It's also nice to take a break and focus on reconnecting. Joe and I did that and it was really great.

Happy 30 weeks Lou and 35 weeks dream! Maternity leave already! I'm jealous!

Hi Girls!

Dream- :happydance: how exciting to be on maternity leave Friday! eeeek!! Lots of rest for you! feet up!

Miranda- no appt yet, the consultant told me to let her know if i didnt have an appt by xmas so thats what im doing! I know its only 2 months away but feels like forever! How are you doing?

Wanabe- :hugs: sorry af showed! It sounds good that you have a plan though!

Afm- im due in 4 days, im doing the usually crazy stuff, i have sore boobs and on/off cramps and even though deep down i know af is coming im googling these symptoms and bfps, just like i do every month! I cant wait for this ttc journey to be over, Ive found it the most stresstful emotional disappointing time ever!

Hiya girls!

So im feeling positive today! We have decided to go private! I got home last night and was so down, couldnt stop crying and we decided we cant keep doing this. Im convinced i need help to concieve and i dont want to waste another year. I rang the nhs waiting list and they said i wouldnt be seen until may/june. When i rang the private hospital they booked me in for Tuesday how mad is that! So hopefully i should have answers by the new year!! :hugs::hugs:

That's crazy you'd have to wait so long with the nhs. Although private is more expensive, I'm sure it'll feel so worth it when they fix what's preventing pregnancy!

(I imagine your private costs are similar to normal US costs)

Miranda- well my friend has had all consultations, scans, bloods at diff times in the cycle, internal examinations and clomid, now shes pregnant and all in all its cost £470 so im hoping mine will not be more than that before I have bean growing! xxx

Jessie - good luck to you both! I think you made a really great decision and I can't wait to hear about everything!

Good luck Jessie. It is always easier to bear ttc journey when you have a plan in place. Yikes we will soon have another bfp yikes, I am getting excited. Good luck sweety xx

Thanks everyone :flower:

I'm on cd 9 using the cbfm :thumbup: it's my second cycle but no protection since my last daughter was born but my cycles were so long and erratic I bled every day for nearly 14?months so it's really cycle 2. I'm hoping it doesn't take ages like my first 2 kids did!!

Good luck everyone! Xx

:hi: Just checking in; it's been a while for me.

I got the chance to speak with a Psychic Medium who was able to tell me that my daddy (in Heaven) is proud of me and approves of OH, I will be getting a ring soon and having 3 children; a baby boy first (What I've always wanted) :cloud9: It was such an amazing experience!!

I'm not sure what CD I am on, but somewhere approaching ovulation I think. I had lotiony CM yesterday which tends to come before the EWCM, so we will see. I also had a dream about being 6 weeks pregnant and got an ultrasound :cloud9:

Doing ok otherwise; just been busy. I'm excited for you girls and hope the next BFP will appear soon!!! :happydance:

Happy 21 weeks DD!
Happy 31 weeks Ciara!
Happy 36 weeks Dream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back