Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Hiya Girls!

So ive just come back from having my swabs done. Whilst there I asked what my cd3 bloods looked like. The dr said basically my FSH and LH were at the ratio 1:1 where they should be 1:2 so this is meaning there is a problem with ovulation. She said this could be a sign of PCOS, but I have a scan tomoro to hopefully rule this out. She said my cd24 bloods should be done then for 3 cycles and if its low then ill be given clomid. Arrrgghh i dont want to wait 3 months before i get clomid, how frustrating! I might give it til next cycle and then call for all results and see what she says! it just shows that the bloody opk sticks havent been right for me! It also makes me not even want to bd until its sorted!

Happy Thanksgiving ladies. You all are truley blessings in difficult times. I am really really thankful to you all :hugs::flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 0
Hi ladies! :hugs:

Natasha- happy 37 weeks! How are you? Able to get any rest yet?

DD- happy 22 weeks! Baby Godzilla :rofl: that is hilarious! I hope your vacation was/is fantastic! :) and pregnancy does do some crazy things to us to make our bodies intolerable of things we used to easily do before! I hope it hasn't held you back too much! :)

My pregnancy is good thank you! :) I have a hard time sleeping but that's nothing new :haha: I'm not too uncomfortable yet (sometimes I still forget I'm pregnant!), except when there are baby parts shoved under a rib :)

Ella- welcome and lots of baby dust :dust: the tww is brutal! Hopefully you don't have to wait too long :)

Jessie- why would they make you wait 3 months if they recognize a problem right away? That doesn't make much sense! And since you seem to ovulate later than cd 14 wouldn't a cd 24 blood test be inaccurate? Sorry for all the questions, I'm sure they will get you all sorted out! I hope your pelvic scan gives you good results :) and since you are paying for your care please don't hesitate to voice how you feel and demand proper care, you deserve it and that's what they are there for! I'm keeping my fx'ed for you and your DH!

Pal- so good to hear from you! A trip to India sounds fantastic and might be just what you guys need! :) I'm so happy to hear that your DH is ready to ttc full force and I think you guys have a great plan :) enjoy each other and you time together :)

Wannabe- I am so with you on the cold thing! It's awful and feels never ending! I hope you're getting plenty of vitamin c and rest :hugs: and yes ovulation spotting does exist and is very possible! I've had it happen but it was a bit more than pin drops. I have my fx'ed for you and it only takes once :) I hope*the weather doesn't get too bad for you guys and please be safe!

Pb- how are you feeling?

Miranda and Kristi- how are our beautiful babies? And mommies?

Pickle- lots of love if you check in!

If I missed anyone I'm sorry, I have a bit of turkey coma going on :haha:

Speaking of... Happy Thanksgiving to all of you beautiful ladies and I am also so thankful for each and every one of you! :hugs:

Afm- we are all well here :) the weather cleared up and we didn't flood thankfully (it was close). I hope that wasn't a peek into the winter to come! But we will get through whatever comes our way :) thank you for all of your thoughts and well wishes ladies :hugs:

I had a dr's appt yesterday and baby is breech again! I knew he had turned breech during a hiccup bout the day before but I thought he had turned back, I guess I was wrong! Dr seems a little concerned though baby still has plenty of time to turn head down, instead of suggestions to help baby turn all he wanted to do was talk about a c-section. I flat out told him no, that is not happening unless it is absolutely necessary! I plan on trying some of the tricks from spinning babies but I know we have plenty of time :) I also found out I can take mucus relief for this nasty cold and that made me very happy! :) I'm hoping it will be completely gone soon because my nonexistent ab muscles are pretty sore from the coughing :haha:

Lots of <3 and :hugs: to you ladies! I wish I could actually physically hug all of you!

Hiya Girls!

So ive just come back from having my swabs done. Whilst there I asked what my cd3 bloods looked like. The dr said basically my FSH and LH were at the ratio 1:1 where they should be 1:2 so this is meaning there is a problem with ovulation. She said this could be a sign of PCOS, but I have a scan tomoro to hopefully rule this out. She said my cd24 bloods should be done then for 3 cycles and if its low then ill be given clomid. Arrrgghh i dont want to wait 3 months before i get clomid, how frustrating! I might give it til next cycle and then call for all results and see what she says! it just shows that the bloody opk sticks havent been right for me! It also makes me not even want to bd until its sorted!

Good luck for scan tomorrow hun :hugs:

Sorry I haven't been around a lot, my grandmother (who I am very close to) had a stroke 10/10 and it has just gotten worse, I found out yesterday that my grandpa has went ahead and signed a DNR and now we are just waiting. This has been really rough on me mentally. I do check in periodically to see how you ladies are doing even though I haven't been responding. I just didn't want you to think I left you all high and dry. Willow is doing wonderful, growing so fast....this is also the grandmother who I gave Willow her middle name Jane. It's so hard because I just don't find it fair that she wasn't given enough time to know her namesake. I don't even have a picture of the two of them together. It ranks about an 11 on the 1-10 life suckage scale.

I'm adding Willow's 5 month picture I took. 5 months...man they go fast.

Attachments

• 5 Months web.jpg
    5 Months web.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
OMG Little Miss Willow is super Duper Cuuute. Sorry about ur grandma, it does suck though. Hope she miraculously recover. Our thoughts and prayers with u and ur family xx

Kristi, I'm so sorry about your grandmother. (((((Hugs))))))

Dream - having any cramping yet? How are these last few weeks treating you?

Jessie - I feel like at least they are doing some testing, I'm just not sure about the 3 months of testing? I've never heard of that before. Why is it 3 months?

Lou - I agree with you - you have plenty of time for him to turn. I don't know why drs always push c sections. I guess it helps them stay on schedule... Whatever. You should have the experience you want (if possible). What tricks will you be doing?

Well DD I think baby has engaged and it is sooo uncomfortable. I have painful lightening crotch and painful braxton hicks that come more often now. Thanks for asking

Loulou my dd was breach till 34 weeks and then she turned by herself. So u still have plenty of time x

DD hope you are good hun x

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA lol with the holidays and everything it gets a bit crazy. I got a new phone yesterday so now I am finally part of the smartphone world lol.
Ciara - I agree you have plenty of time for baby boy to turn around. I'm not sure why doctors push c sections.
Jessie - I wonder why 3 months too but really it's one step closer to a bfp and sometimes it's worth the wait (hugs)
Dream - Can't believe that soon you will have your baby boy!! How exciting!
Hope all you ladies had a great Thanksgiving. I am very thankful for you guys and you're all very special to me :)

AFM - Been feeling lots of twinges and cramps in my ovaries on both sides too. Randomly had acid reflux come back last night too which seemed odd. Obviously my hopes are up once again but I will be okay with either outcome again for now :) otherwise I'll go crazy lol

Hi Girls!

KK- :hugs::hugs: i am sending you lots of love and hugs at this horrible time! :flower:xxxxxxxxxx

I dont really know why I have to wait, the doc just said she wanted 3 cycles to compare to see if my ovulation is going up and down or staying low. but im going to call this morning and make an appt for before xmas as I have now had cd3 bloods, swabs, a pelvic scan, ive got cd24 bloods next week and I also had those done in sept by my gp so surely she has enough info? I have tried to say to myself just wait the next 3 cycles but after waiting this long it just feels like a lifetime!

Wanabe- fingers crossed for a xmas bfp for u!!

Dream - argh so xciting!

Loulou- I hope you are feeling better! baby still has time, take it easy and relax!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry things have been so manic thank you for the lovely warm invite :) I was out sat night trying to catch up. I got a squinter at 9dpo and a clear positive the following day and a digi and darker frer today. How is everyone?

Xxx

Congrats wantingagirl!

Jessie - waiting 3 additional months seems like such crap, I hope you can get the ball rolling sooner!

Wannabe - fxd

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well!

You are so close Dream! How have you been feeling? Are you set up and ready?

:happydance: CONGRATS wantingagirl!!! :happydance: That is SO exciting!!!

Jessie - I think it will still be worth the wait ;) You're always one step closer!! :thumbup:

Dream - How are you feeling??

AFM - Still having acid reflux and/or nausea at times - mostly in the evenings actually. Still random odd pinching/twinges here & there too. Increase in lotiony white CM, nipples a bit sore. Still craving McDonalds really badly...(but that could also be because I'm eating healthier and haven't had any fast food in months)

:happydance: CONGRATS wantingagirl!!! :happydance: That is SO exciting!!!

Jessie - I think it will still be worth the wait ;) You're always one step closer!! :thumbup:

Dream - How are you feeling??

AFM - Still having acid reflux and/or nausea at times - mostly in the evenings actually. Still random odd pinching/twinges here & there too. Increase in lotiony white CM, nipples a bit sore. Still craving McDonalds really badly...(but that could also be because I'm eating healthier and haven't had any fast food in months)

Where are you in your cycle?

I am CD23 I believe. I'm not really sure when I ovulated so not sure of DPO but pretty sure I did ovulate around CD12 or so like usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->