Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Thanks for asking ladies. I can't believe how close i am to meeting my son. I am so freaking excited. Just finishing off the kids room and getting moses basket and car seat ready. I have not even packed my hospital bag or bought anything to go in it oops. But my list is ready so i just need to head out one day and get it all and pack my bag lol xx

Natasha: Seriously I can't believe you are so close to due date. Seems like yesterday when I saw you thread "Letter to Santa"...but it was a year ago. So happy for you :cloud9:

Ciara: Don't worry. You have time :hugs:

Kristi: Hope you are ok :hugs: and btw Willow is so sweet :kiss:

wantingagirl: Big congrats to you :flower:
Hope this is a girl for you. Your title says you want a girl! :)

Miranda: How are you ? I loved the Christmas pic on FB. :thumbup: Such a cute family.

DD: Hope you are doing well and that little bump is so cute.

Wannabe: Good luck hun. Praying for a BFP for you.

Kerry: Miss u. Hope you are fine.

Jessie: So they diagnosed you with PCOS ???

Ladies, upload some bump pics before you go to delivery room ;)
Btw I miss the POAS party. No one is posting any pics. I guess I need to POAS on all my tests before they expire in June. lol

Fairy - I am hoping I can POAS this cycle if AF doesn't make an appearance! I am due around the 7th I think, but probably won't test until after that as I don't want to get my hopes up for another late AF.
I actually would love to wait to test until the 13th so that the date would be 12.13.14 :haha: that'd be an awesome way to remember my first sticky BFP :cloud9:

I honestly do feel like I might be pregnant this month but I am also still trying to be neutral to everything until I know for sure either way.

I still have cramps on/off, more CM, constipation, slight nausea/heartburn, and last night I also had some slight back pain too. FX

Oh, and I am still dying for McDonalds Big Mac...Ugh!

I put pictures in my journal! (For those that don't have me on facebook)

I tested exactly a year ago the 7th Dec and got my bfp (baby James!)

This time last year I was hoping and praying I wouldn't have another chemical and getting excited and anxious about testing!

I'm sending tons of babydust and well wishes to all you ladies still waiting for bfps. Hopefully santa listens this year!

Aww, thank you Miranda!! :hugs:

I've been getting very teary/emotional tonight...I was singing and my cat just came up to me for a cuddle :cloud9: my mom accidentally deleted a number I needed, and I almost bawled my eyes out, and now your comment just choked me up!! Hormones - you better be because of a :baby: and not a :witch:!!

Oh, and BTW apparently I was a day off. Today is/was CD24; so 30-days would mean I'd be due closer to the 8th (if ever!!)

I feel super super nauseous. Blegh! :sick:

Had such a realistic dream last night that I had THE biggest BFP ever - where the 2nd line showed up before the control and was extremely dark and can't miss. I went to school (in my dream) and ate 6 (SIX!) apples and then my friends were all like "Are you pregnant?" And I was like YES!!! :cloud9: I somehow still had my period/bleeding too, it was brown (like poop lol) but I wasn't worried still, and kept telling people. I told my OH and he was so freaking happy...It was just an amazing, realistic (although quite strange at times, but that's how dreams are for me lol) dream that I really wish to come true in the days to come...

Last night I nearly threw up while brushing my teeth - I was SO nauseous all of a sudden it just hit me and didn't really go away until I fell asleep.

I don't think I am sleeping very soundly somehow...I sleep with the TV on (always) but last few days I'll wake up and already know what they are saying on the news, because I must not be in a deep sleep anymore, close to when I wake up? :shrug: I usually sleep like a rock and wouldn't wake up for anything lol :haha:

Every time I sneeze/cough I feel those "twinges" in my sides. It switches which side, never both at the same time, but never consistently one side either. I've had this before but can't remember if it was associated with my chemicals or not? :shrug: I've read about round ligament pain, and that seems to fit the criteria, only it's usually not felt until 2nd trimester, if at all. So maybe I'm just losing my mind!

Hope all you girls are doing well! I am getting excited for the chance to POAS...I really hope AF stays far away...Something feels different this month (last time I said that I had a chemical)

ETA- woke up and had spotting while wiping. Happened each time I used restroom but not on pantiliner..?

yeaaa to poas :happydance::happydance::happydance:. I can't wait to start analysing ur pee sticks ladies.

Like pal said i remember starting that thread " LETTERS TO SANTA". Perhaps this year santa is going to share some bfp's in this thread. Good luck ladies, let's get some bfps this cycle :happydance::happydance::happydance: x

oh about pics my camera is rubbish and i always use Dh's phone to take pics and then he uploads it for me but he has been so busy but i will try and put one up before baby x

Patiently waiting for pics, Natasha.

Miranda, wow one year BFP anniversary:)

Wannabe: This time it really sounds hormonal. Can't wait to see your POAS pics. Hope to see those gorgeous two pink lines. Good luck sweetie.

:hugs: Thanks so much, Fairy. I am just so nervous because I have had a little bit of brown/pink spotting when wiping. I'm not sure why this would happen on CD25 unless it's later IB or something...Really hoping it's not AF :nope: Maybe she is confused.

I feel like other times I've exaggerated symptoms and whatnot, but this time things just seem a little more realistic to me. I looked up dream interpretations about apples and apparently it does symbolize fertility. What are the chances!!?!

Still got my symptoms: nausea in PM, slight backache, cramping/pinching/twinges on both sides, sensitivity to smell, craving McDonalds Big Mac, emotional, tired...Today I actually drank black coffee with sugar; no cream. Usually I need a good amount of cream too :shrug:

Praying SO incredibly hard....I just want to be a mommy :cry::cloud9:

Hi Girlies!

Dream- I am so excited for you! What a lovely time of year to be having a little one too! Best xmas present!

Fairry- No PCOS, my scan came back all clear, apparently my problem is (i think i have this right) my FSH and LH are ratioing at 1:1 when they should be 2:1 on cd3, meaning there is a problem with ovulation. How are you doing anyway?

Wanabe- I have everything crossed for you!

Miranda- How time flies! I am loving all your pics of baby James!

Afm- I now have cd24 bloods next Tuesday and another set on Jan 9th, that will then be the 3 cycles the dr asked for (as i had one back in june with my gp) so I have an appt on Jan 13th where I will be taking the results of my cd3 bloods, cd24 bloods, scan and swabs, and fingers crossed she will then give me clomid! I have been offered a hsg but i would rather see if the clomid works! Now i have to get my head thinking that ill enjoy xmas being able to drink and not worry and start the new year with clomid. even tho its hard as i feel like now i know theres a problem, i know the solution but i have to wait! argh! Ive kinda given up ttc because knowing theres a problem it seems pointless! It does make me sad that lookig back at 2014 the whole year has been about trying to get pregnant!

Lots of xxxxxxxxxxxxxx to you all

Wanting - congratulations!! How are things going?

Jessie - why did they offer an hsg? Did they see blockages on an ultrasound? It sounds Like you are doing well and moving along in the process. I hope you get clomid in January as well! I Have all my fingers and toes crossed for you. ��

Wannabe - good luck with this cycle! I hope this is it!

Dream - I am so excited to meet your little guy! Are you still feeling the contractions and things? Are you dilated a all yet? Updates?!??

Lou- how are you doing?

Fairy - thank you for the well wishes! I hope your reconnecting adventure is going well. I am so happy that you guys are doing that - my hubby and I did that and it was so important because a baby brings lots of stress and we need to be a team.

Jessie: Oh I misunderstood then. Hope clomid is the answer hun.

I know 2014 was tough. But you are on the right track now. Things will soon be fixed and 2015 is surely going to be amazing. You know that right :)

DD: Thanks! Yes, we are now more connected. I am trying to be calm and enjoy this and not to bring any stress into our relationship anymore. So TTC is on hold until we both are fully ready. It might take few more months but as you said the harmony in relation is the most important thing. :)

Hi girls!!

It's gone super quiet here hasn't it? Haha. Well I am due for the witch in 2 days and suddenly have some globby/stretchy CM :shrug: I feel like my sense of smell is out of control, itchy nipples/BBs!!! (what's that all about???) nausea (mostly at night when I finally get home from a long day at work), smelly pee, mom said I have bad breath :blush: still pretty constipated.

:coffee: Trying to just expect AF, but it's just so strange how I get so many symptoms...

Oh yeah, and I'm absolutely EXHAUSTED!! 2 cups of coffee a day and it still feels like I need a 4-hour nap AND go to bed by 7pm :sleep:

Symptoms sound promising. I really hope it's not AF for you this time.

Any plans to POAS ?

Symptoms sound promising. I really hope it's not AF for you this time.

Any plans to POAS ?

I am dying to POAS but just don't want to do it too early and then have AF end up showing. I'd really love to test on December 13th, 2014 (12.13.14) because I think that'd be super cute and special to remember. If I can wait that long...lol

Hi Girls!

I spoke to my consultant and said i didnt get why they were pushing for hsg when my ovulation hormones clearly showed i needed a bost so they have said i got an appt jan 13th and they will be starting me on clomid that cycle! woohoo! i deep down think that will work for me as my ovulation clearly needs a boost, and thats how my mum got me too so fingers crossed next year will be my year! i now need to just enjoy december and then jan the fun starts!

wannabe- i think u need to test! :happydance:

Fairy- I am glad that you are feeling better about the whole situation! happiness is key!

Hi Girls!

I spoke to my consultant and said i didnt get why they were pushing for hsg when my ovulation hormones clearly showed i needed a bost so they have said i got an appt jan 13th and they will be starting me on clomid that cycle! woohoo! i deep down think that will work for me as my ovulation clearly needs a boost, and thats how my mum got me too so fingers crossed next year will be my year! i now need to just enjoy december and then jan the fun starts!

wannabe- i think u need to test! :happydance:

Fairy- I am glad that you are feeling better about the whole situation! happiness is key!
Great news!!!

I've had some slight spotting but not consistently and it comes and goes. I would think it's going to lead to AF but then it keeps disappearing? :shrug:
I also have AF type cramps this morning, so just waiting for AF...

Just saw on FB that another friend is pregnant, and while I'm completely happy for them; I am incredibly emotional about it and feel like I will never be able to post that I am pregnant... :cry:

Nipples still very sore and lots of pimples/acne on face, but other than that I have no other symptoms whatsoever :cry: (Besides extremely emotional/easily pissed off too...Poor OH)

:happydance: Happy 34 weeks Loulou :happydance:

:happydance: Happy 24 weeks and V-DAY DD :happydance:

Good news Jessie :thumbup: x

No af Wannabe eek good luck x

Afm I am down to single digit and am soo happy x

Dream - hurray for single digits!!!!
Happy 24 weeks DD!! V day!!
Happy 34 weeks Ciara!! Wow that went by fast!!

Nothing new to report from me... sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->