Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Your BP could be high at first check just from being in the drs office - anxiety creeps up without even realizing it. My dr always checked in the beginning and at the end, and the 2nd time was always lower (closer to normal).

You sound so busy, it'll be your due date before you know it!

Just a quick update. Labour started 3 am, went to hospital around 11.50 and had him by 2.46. I am sooooo happy. :happydance::happydance:

Congrats Natasha. Got the news from Kristi on FB's TTC page. So so happy :happydance::kiss:

Hope you and the baby both are fine. Waiting for your next update and pics. Yayyy :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks ladies xx. I am sooo happy. We are both fine. Will update details later with pics xx

Congratulations dream!!! I can't wait for pics!

Hi Girlies!!

Dream- :happydance::happydance: Congratulations!! i cant wait for pics and a name!!

Loulou- omg you sound so busy!! i love your current name choice!

KK and Miranda- I love seeing your baby pics on facebook, they are both gorgeous!

If i dont get on here before xmas as its all a bit hectic at the moment. I just wanted to wish all of you lovely ladies a merry xmas and new year! youve all been with me every step of the way during 2014 and i thanku all for ur support. hopefully 2015 will bring bfps to us all and a happy year for everyone with little babas xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I might not have a chance either. Thanks Jessie! Happy holidays to all of you lovely ladies!! I hope you all have a great rest of the year.

Dream - can't wait for pics!

If I dont get my positve in the next couple of days, or AF arrives then this will be my plan for next month!! I am 11-12 DPO. I think i might be, have alot of symptoms, but i got a BFN yesterday morning at 10-11 DPO. I had a miscarriage last month @5wks. But ive never tried using soft cups to keep the swimmers in! And im planning to try eating pineapple core DPO 1-5 next month as weel. So two new things to try!!

Sounds like a good plan pink!

Your wedding anniversary is 2 days before mine, I married 9-7-13 :)

Oh I love him! He's adorable! And the name is perfect too.

Beautiful! Congrats again. Great name too! What is your daughter's name again? How is she liking her baby brother?

Thanks. Her name is janelle and she adores him. Always kissing him and bringing her toys to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->