Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Pinkpokadots - :hugs: Welcome honey! Your symptoms sound good (saw your other thread) and I do think you are in with a chance still! BTW if it turns out AF shows and you never get a BFP but heavier AF, it's likely a chemical. I personally think it's best to just wait until you're late as the heartbreak is too much for me after 4 chemicals. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you get a beautiful BFP for Christmas this year!! :hugs:

Dream - Jayden is just so lovely, I am so glad Janelle is accepting him well. I love their names together; such a cute sib-set!

I hope you lovely ladies are doing well and have a very Merry Christmas if I don't get back on before then. I am slacking majorly on the shopping thing so last minute gifts it will be! Definitely not in the Christmas spirit at all this year :nope: but excited for the new year!!
I am still losing weight, even though my diet has gone completely out the window lol. My portions are still okay but I just eat anything I want lately :haha: Still super exhausted like never before, gotten sick again last night (but also had a wicked migraine) but just feel odd. High anxiety today too for some reason, despite taking meds for it.

Off to work now, but will try to check in again soon!!
:dust:

Hope all is going well with the new baby Dream and that you all are settling in nicely :)

How are our preggo's doing :)

Those in and gearing up for the TWW I am wishing for sticky beans for you!!

I may not be back around till after Christmas (depends on what we have going on) so going to get my Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays in now!! I hope all you ladies get spoiled rotten!

Merry Christmas ladies :xmas16:
Have a wonderful time with loved ones :hugs:

Wannabe: :thumbup: on weight loss.
I am working on gaining some strong muscle mass after 11/12pound weight loss. Add strength training to your cardio. Result comes real fast that way :)

No AF yet, I'm a day late. But the tests are still negative. And im sick with a bad cold

No AF yet, I'm a day late. But the tests are still negative. And im sick with a bad cold

Are you always regular? Maybe it's a late implantation?

I'm usually pretty regular, but I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks starting November 24th. So it may be that it just messed up my cycle for this month. Guess ill just have to wait...I already wrote it off as BFN for me this month, and took a bunch of cold medicine cause I'm so sick...fever would hurt a baby anyway right? So as much as it pains me to say this...lets hope its not late implantation this month...:wacko:

Pink: hope you get some answers soon.

Thanks Miranda.:)

Merry Christmas ladies:xmas16:

Natasha- HUGE CONGRATS!!! He is absolutely gorgeous and I love his name! My brothers gf has the same name as your DD and I love that too! :) I'm so happy for you and hope you're doing well with your new little man :)

Pink- welcome :hugs: I hope you get some answers soon, I know how frustrating ttc is, just try and keep your chin up and enjoy the holidays :hugs:

Wannabe- great job on the weight loss! Sometimes all's it takes is some portioning and you are doing fantastic! Enjoy the food you want over the holidays i say! :)

I'm sorry for not doing more individual answers, but I gotta run (again lol). I'm hoping all of you beautiful ladies get your Christmas wishes fulfilled! Have a very merry Christmas, I'm sending you all lots of love and :hugs: thank you for all being such wonderful women :hugs:

Afm- doing well here, just busy :) I think we are definitely going with the name Chace as my OH has started telling ppl that name :haha: I keep telling this little guy he's more than welcome to come anytime after Christmas :rofl: if it only worked that way! :)

Faint BFP for me this morning!!!! Merry Christmas 😃

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 11
Nice to hear from you, Ciara. Missed you.

Congrats Pink :)
That's a lovely Christmas present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back