Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Congrats pink! H & h 9 months to you! :)

Pal- I've missed you all too! It's been so crazy and I'm excited for a little calm before the baby comes :) no more sports, one more holiday event, one more week off of school, and then things should be pretty quiet here, until baby of course :haha:

How are you love?

I hope all of you ladies had a very merry Christmas! I got a yoga ball and I LOVE it!!! :)

My test this afternoon! I wasn't planning on testing again until tomorrow, but my new cheapies came in the mail so I thought what the heck!! I took it at 4 pm on only a 30 min hold, and my urine was super diluted because I've been drinking a lot of water. But my line looks awesome!!! So excited 😊

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 3
Congratulations Pink!

OH and I have been :sex: a lot in hopes to join the BFP bandwagon. Not too hopeful though. My grandma's brother passed on Christmas eve but otherwise was ok, in the sense I got lots of gifts and family time.

Here is the test I took this morning compared to the one I took 2 days ago, everything doubling nicely!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 4
Pink - congratulations!! Happy and healthy pregnancy!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::headspin::headspin::headspin: :headspin::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::ninja::ninja::ninja: :ninja::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::xmas12::xmas12: :xmas12::xmas12:\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/:wine::wine::wine: :wine::beer::beer::beer::beer::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Happy New year ladies, hope all our wishes and dreams come true this 2015. May this thread be filled with lots of sticky :bfp: and eventually lots of BABIES xx

Happy New a Year ladies. Hugs to you all and kisses for little ones.:dust:
to all TTC ladies :flower:

Happy new year everyone!! Hope you are ok. I found out that I have a 2.4cm ovarian cyst and that's why I've been having stomach pain. Probably effecting my getting pregnant too. Ugh. Gonna keep an eye on it and hopefully I don't need surgery

Hi Wannabe. Atleast you know now the reason for all that pain. I hope too that you don't need surgery. Wishing you all the best for 2015.

Hi Girlies!

Happy New Year to you all, lets hope 2015 is a good one!

I have had a lovely xmas, lots of quality time with loved ones. I feel sooo motivated and positive now to get my bfp!! I hope 2 god this is my year! I have my next bloodwork on 6th and an appt on 8th Jan, I should get my clomid on 8th so fingers crossed!!

Wanabe- im sorry to hear you have a cyst, hopefully you can get some answers now!

Pal- how are you, have you had a lovely xmas?

Congrats Pink!

Lou- I love the name Chace!

xxxxxx

Hi Jessie :hi:
Not long till you get clomid. So excited for you.

My Christmas was good too.

Thanks Pal! I am mega excited, im constantly googling clomid success stories, i dont think this is healthy, but a bit of hope keeps us going! Do you have any New Year plans? xx

Hey Ladies

Hope you are all good?
Wanabe glad they found out what the problem is, hopefully it gets fixed so that you can get ur much needed bfp x

Yeaaaaaaa jessieles clomid soon x

This thread will be Full of Bfp's soon. Good luck ladies xx

Wannabe - sorry to hear about your cyst. What are your next steps?

How is everyone else doing in this wonderful new year??

I'm not too sure about next steps. I need to go back to the obgyn to see if it got bigger/smaller or went away. But as far as TTC they didn't make a big deal about it effecting anything because it's considered small.
We :sex: a ton during possible fertile times but I think AF is coming. Had odd spotting at 9dpo too tho so who knows

Happy New Years Ladies!!! Hope this is the year of the BFPs and all you still waiting starting seeing some double pink lines!

Jessie - how did your appointment go?

Wannbe - Glad they found the source of the pain, hope it goes away relatively quickly!

Hope all you ladies are well!

Miranda - The pain went away after the ER visit really. Whatever was in that IV medicine did the trick lol

I am CD 29 today and feeling exhausted and gassy. Some spotting around what I believe to be 9dpo but had that before without pregnancy so who knows. I will always hope lol
Been craving eggs and pickles tho...and can smell apples from far away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->