Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Hi Girlies!

I had my appt, yesterday, i was prescried Clomid yaaay! so i start on cd2 (which is meant to be Tuesday) and i take it from cd2-cd6. she started me on 50mg, then on cd21 they will see if i ovulated, if i did i stay on 50mg but if not i take 100mg and so on. she said basically some months im ovulating and some im not. so fingers crossed!

How is everyone else? xxxxxxxx

Yay! Glad you got the prescription.

Hopefully this is your month and you won't need to worry about another prescription!

Jessie- that's great news!!! I can't wait for updates!!

Wannabe - hope all is going well for you!

Everyone else - I hope things are well!!

Hey lovely ladies! I am on CD31 today. BD last night and still no AF. Lots of creamy/lotiony cm instead!! Extremely exhausted and super hungry. Super bloated too!!! I look 6 months gone already! Obviously as the days go on I get more and more hopeful but I'm just not sure still. Will probably wait till cd35 or so to test. I've been having super sore nipples/boobs and random "lightening crotch" pains?

Hope you girls are well!!

Thanks for your positivity girls!! i want af to hurry up so i can start taking it! im meant to be due today (this is the only month im begging af to come haha)!

I hope everyone else is good :hugs::hugs:

Ciara, how are you ? So close to being full term !!!

Hope you ladies are fine.

Checking in and seeing how everyone is doing :)

All is well here, working on loosing weight and getting my energy back!

Hi Ladies . It has gone really quiet here. Hope everyone else is k. We are fine on our end. Loulou can't wait for ur news. Good luck with the weight loss KK x

Yes I am ok. My mom was ill. But now she is recovering. Planning to go to India for two months in March. Then time for fertility testing and full on TTC.

Hi Girls! :thumbup:

How is everyone? it has gone very quiet on our little group!

Pal- I am sorry to hear about your mum but glad shes on the mend! very exciting that youll be starting fertility treatment!

KK and Miranda- how are you ladies, lovely pics of your little ones on facebook!

I have now finished my 1st cycle of clomid, so we started bding yesterday and hopefully will be doing eod for rest of month! trying not to get too excited though! xxx

Dream, I can't believe it's already been over a month since you had your son! How is your daughter adjusting to him?

Loulou - so close to the end! Are you getting anxious yet?

Pal - so sorry to hear about your mother, glad she's doing better now!

Jessie - I'm so excited for you, I really hope clomid is the boost you needed!

Hope all you ladies are doing well!

AFM - I don't know where all the time is going, I can't believe it's almost the end of January already. Having issues with my insurance company that they seem to be too incompetent to resolve, hoping it'll all be sorted really soon!

Hey girls, just updating. I made an OBGYN appointment for next week, just hoping it getseems approved for time off work. Otherwise I'll have to reschedule for a morning appointment. It's a follow up for my cyst but I also want to see what I have to do for basic hormone tests and see if I will need to go through fertility treatments or what. I really hope I am able to sustain a pregnancy, with help or not, just want to experience being pregnant.
I've been spotting super randomly still and only BD a few times but I also randomly threw up last night right before falling asleep. Weirdest thing ever! This happened randomly before too so I wonder if my hormones are really messed up.
can't wait to have answers and hoping it's nothing too serious

Miss you ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"