• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Ciara, don't worry about BFN. We all are still in till the AF shows. But I hope we remain AF free and get our BFP.

I am feeling so heavy like I am lifting my body with each step. May be it is due to bloating. In the morning it felt like as if I am going to start AF in any minute. But I am only 9/10dpo. And my LP is 14days. From last night I feel like something is leaking, but there is nothing to be seen. So far I am trying to enjoy my AF free days at least till Sunday night.

My chart as promised, any input is welcomed x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4e78de

Natasha, your chart looks great, kind of triphasic. :thumbup:

Please please please pray for me ladies. Ff gave me triphasic chart yesterday and I got a temp spike this morning. I got a squinter on ic 9dpo and another squinter 10 dpo on ic. I will test with frer and update later ladies. Yikes i am getting really excited. Good luck to all xx

Please please please pray for me ladies. Ff gave me triphasic chart yesterday and I got a temp spike this morning. I got a squinter on ic 9dpo and another squinter 10 dpo on ic. I will test with frer and update later ladies. Yikes i am getting really excited. Good luck to all xx

YAAAYY everything crossed for you dream!!!!!!! :happydance:
Can you post your squinters? Can't wait for you to test again. Yippee!
Good luck :dust:

Sadly my temp dropped today and it def isn't high. Also no symptoms or squinters.

OMG Natasha. What a news :yipee::wohoo::happydance:
Pic please :)

Ciara, Your chart looks great too with temp rise. Good luck :)

YAAAYY everything crossed for you dream!!!!!!! :happydance:
Can you post your squinters? Can't wait for you to test again. Yippee!
Good luck :dust:

Sadly my temp dropped today and it def isn't high. Also no symptoms or squinters.

Hold on hun. You are still in. How long is your LP ?

OMG:wohoo:OMG:wohoo:OMG:wohoo:. Ladies i think this is it. Please tell me that this is it. :happydance:
My frer today 11dpo, please tell me u see it too :happydance:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4e78de

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 48
Whoooo hooo!!! I see that line!! Stick little bean stick! :D So happy for you!!!

Natasha, you did it!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so frigging excited for you hun! Yay! Yay! Yay! Congrats! <3&#9825;&#9829;

P.S. ladies- my temp went ridiculously high because I may or may not have had a little too much to drink last night :haha: my mom was with the kids so we went out for wings/drinks, and I definitely had more drink than wings :haha: I drank draft beer (I usually can't stand beer) for the first time too, and I remember everything up until we got home, then I remember nothing :dohh: first time that's ever happened to me :dohh: thankfully I feel great after taking a little nap :haha: other than this, nothing to report here :haha:

How is everyone? Natasha gave us a great start to bfps, we need to keep it going, and we still have time :) FX'ed ladies!

Pal- you asked about what we're doing for the long weekend, my kids are off from yesterday until the day after Easter, so it's a pretty good amount of time off :) we usually go somewhere warm (like Florida) but this year we're only going to my dad's in Indiana :) I'm still excited though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->