• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

I have never had that kind of experience with alcohol. But I definitely feel sleepy when I drink some. Have it Ciara, you might not have a chance to have it for few months. ;)

Natasha, share your symptoms for symptom spotters. :haha:
Btw I am now tempted to POAS after your BFP. :dohh:

well I drank wine mothers day and my birthday which was O day and day after O :haha:

I think cramps are normal, as long as there isn't a lot of bleeding. Brown spotting sounds fine. Post progression pics! This is exciting! I want to see everything! :)

Totally lost track of this tread, congrats to who already got their bfp! AF is now due on Easter. I think it would be so awesome to leave my DS a note in one of his plastic eggs saying he will be big brother.

I'm still here, and still in the TWW. FF moved my AF from the 16th to the 20th because it says that my O was on CD19, so I'm currently 6DPO. No real symptoms here, and my temps are still going up, so fingers crossed for all of us.

Dream, congrats on your BFP! So excited for you!

Natasha- post your dang progression already! ;) of course we wanna see it!

Ama- that's a really cute idea! :)

Lesli- no symptoms can be a great sign:)

I'm keeping my FX'ed for all of us! And I'm choosing to ignore my chart at the moment :haha: we'll see what happens ladies :)

Ama and lesli- your charts are both looking good so far! :) hope you dont mind me stalking ;)

Ciara, your chart definitely looks like triphasic to me.

Kerry, hold on to that hope. AF is still out of sight which is good right ! :)

Natasha, definitely post those progression pics.

All ladies in TWW, be optimistic and hold on. We are still in. :dust:

AFM: I woke up this morning before my alarm beeped. Because these bad cramps woke me up. I tried to fall asleep but couldn't. So I thought AF would be here when I visit bathroom. But not yet. Now feeling a bit better after workout. :) Constantly checking for spotting. Forgot to say (TMI though) had diarrhea this morning.

Your symptoms sound good fairyy, good luck :thumbup:

Dream def post pics!

Lou I'm used to pickle anyway :haha: when you say Kerry I'm like there's another Kerry here?! I thought triphasic meant temps went up three times. I get what you mean though. We build ourselves up..

My temps are pretty much useless as I haven't slept for more than three hours straight in like 4 days now!

No spotting yet, 11dpo (today) is the usual start-spotting-day so we shall see if I make it to the end of the day without.

I am 11dpo too. How long is you LP ? Excuse me if I have already asked that ! :wacko:

I am happy that its Friday. I will get to spend two days with DH and get distracted from symptom spotting. Then who knows what the coming week will bring !!! :?: I can't tell you how nervous I am. . .

I am 11dpo too. How long is you LP ? Excuse me if I have already asked that ! :wacko:

I am happy that its Friday. I will get to spend two days with DH and get distracted from symptom spotting. Then who knows what the coming week will bring !!! :?: I can't tell you how nervous I am. . .

pal cramp is definitely good fx for u Hun xx

Totally lost track of this tread, congrats to who already got their bfp! AF is now due on Easter. I think it would be so awesome to leave my DS a note in one of his plastic eggs saying he will be big brother.

Your chart looks good :thumbup:, and that will be an awesome way to tell Ds x

I'm still here, and still in the TWW. FF moved my AF from the 16th to the 20th because it says that my O was on CD19, so I'm currently 6DPO. No real symptoms here, and my temps are still going up, so fingers crossed for all of us.

Dream, congrats on your BFP! So excited for you!

Thanks and welcome back mrshan. Good luck xx

My longest so far has been 14 days using b vitamins but this cycle I stopped them so it's anybody's guess really. You?

Mine is 14days. So I shouldn't start AF at least by Monday/Tuesday.

I don't have any idea what's going on with me as I am not temping or testing this cycle.

Here it is ladies. Just finished my dinner . Top is yesterday and bottom is today x

Attachments

• Frer 12 dpo.jpg
    Frer 12 dpo.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 22
Those lines are looking beautiful dream!

Keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you ladies!

Pretty good lines. :)

Do you have those cramps and heavy feeling ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->