• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Natasha, you are preggo. So happy for you. :hugs:
Have you told your DH yet or not ? Or planning any surprise announcement for him ?

Natasha, you are preggo. So happy for you. :hugs:
Have you told your DH yet or not ? Or planning any surprise announcement for him ?

Thank u Pal , I guess i am preggo haha. i told dd in front of dh that she has till december to move out of her bed and when he asked why, I showed him my pee stick :haha: lol.

I have never had that kind of experience with alcohol. But I definitely feel sleepy when I drink some. Have it Ciara, you might not have a chance to have it for few months. ;)

Natasha, share your symptoms for symptom spotters. :haha:
Btw I am now tempted to POAS after your BFP. :dohh:

Lol pal go for it. :test::test:

As far as symptoms go

1-2 dpo nothing

3 dpo sharp twinge on the right side

4dpo thick creamy cm and diarrhea am and pm

5 dpo nothing creamy cm

6 dpo absolutely nothing

7 dpo little creamy cm, mood swing, felt lightheaded twice, sudden hunger and very gassy

8 dpo absolutely nothing creamy cm

9 dpo absolutely nothing questionable squinter on ic

10 dpo serious cramps all day and all night couldn't sleep, ff confirmed chart as triphasic and another squinter on ic and sticky cm

11 dpo another temp spike and cramps continued and :bfp: on frer.

I am having same symptoms Natasha. CM is back yesterday but not much. I am very campy, gassy and bloated. Increased bowel movements.

I am scared like hell to test. You know I have been getting BFNs since last 15months. I can't take it anymore. If I test BFN now, then I am going to console myself that it is early for the test to turn positive. But if I wait and take after Tuesday then I can be sure that its going to be a BFP. Please send some prayers. I am going crazy mad. :wacko:

Natasha, if you don't mind then would tell me your BD days in relation to +opk and before that ?

I had cramps and gas with my bfp!

Congrats dream! !!!! I'm so excited for you, that is definitely two lines!

Me too. That is usual PMS symptoms for me. But whenever I do exercise and stay active I don't feel those that early around 8/9dpo. But why I feel those now and some pinching sensation on my hips. But can't attribute it to anything unless I get answer either way. Going crazy lol.

Come on BFPs. We need more...

So that creamy cm is pretty much back, it vanished for two/three days in between. I do get that two/three days before AF but I am 5days away from AF. Still I have that heavy feeling. Feels like as if I have put on 5extra pounds.:sick:

So that creamy cm is pretty much back, it vanished for two/three days in between. I do get that two/three days before AF but I am 5days away from AF. Still I have that heavy feeling. Feels like as if I have put on 5extra pounds.:sick:

Can luteal phase change once in a while ? Is that happening to me this cycle ?

OMG:wohoo:OMG:wohoo:OMG:wohoo:. Ladies i think this is it. Please tell me that this is it. :happydance:
My frer today 11dpo, please tell me u see it too :happydance:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4e78de

:happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::crib::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::friends::friends::drunk::drunk::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Holy crap dream! I about crapped my pants! I'm so freakin crazy excited for you, I can hardly contain myself. Wwwwoooooohhhhooooooooo!!!

:happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::crib::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::friends::friends::drunk::drunk::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I am having same symptoms Natasha. CM is back yesterday but not much. I am very campy, gassy and bloated. Increased bowel movements.

I am scared like hell to test. You know I have been getting BFNs since last 15months. I can't take it anymore. If I test BFN now, then I am going to console myself that it is early for the test to turn positive. But if I wait and take after Tuesday then I can be sure that its going to be a BFP. Please send some prayers. I am going crazy mad. :wacko:

Natasha, if you don't mind then would tell me your BD days in relation to +opk and before that ?

I don't mind at all. We bd 5 and 4 days before o skipped a day, bd 2 days before o ( day of first + opk), bd the day of o and a day after o ( All pm)

OMG:wohoo:OMG:wohoo:OMG:wohoo:. Ladies i think this is it. Please tell me that this is it. :happydance:
My frer today 11dpo, please tell me u see it too :happydance:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4e78de

Holy crap dream! I about crapped my pants! I'm so freakin crazy excited for you, I can hardly contain myself. Wwwwoooooohhhhooooooooo!!!

Thanks DD, I still can't believe it myself lol

Good morning my lovelies :)

Natasha- I'm so excited for you! Has it sunk in yet? A huge congrats again hun!

How are the rest of you ladies?

Afm- not a whole heck of a lot :) 11dpo and temp went back to normal, but I like the way my chart looks lol, even if I discard the temp from yesterday my temp is still up :) not putting too much into it of course (but a girl can hope right? :haha: ) I haven't been poas a lot because we've had so much going on, it's kinda nice, but fmu was a bfn. Still have a couple days tho :)

Lou your chart is triphasic, no?

Bfn, cramps coming on now, and temp isn't as high as it usually is so I'm gonna count myself out :(

Kerri- I miss saying Pickle lol. Idk if it's triphasic, I'm not a good judge of that when it comes to my own charts, plus I feel like if I say it is then I'll be more disappointed with a bfn :haha:

Your temp went up today, your chart is looking quite good still :) are you spotting at all? Let's hope for some shy bfp's together :)

Good morning my lovelies :)

Natasha- I'm so excited for you! Has it sunk in yet? A huge congrats again hun!

How are the rest of you ladies?

Afm- not a whole heck of a lot :) 11dpo and temp went back to normal, but I like the way my chart looks lol, even if I discard the temp from yesterday my temp is still up :) not putting too much into it of course (but a girl can hope right? :haha: ) I haven't been poas a lot because we've had so much going on, it's kinda nice, but fmu was a bfn. Still have a couple days tho :)

It absolutely has not sunk in yet. I am getting a bit of very light brown cm when i wipe which i think is ib. I tested again this morning and it is slightly darker than yesterday and more pink. Hope you ladies don't mind if i update my progression pics?

loulou ur chart i would say is triphasic and I am keeping everything crossed for u.

pickle no spotting is definitely good and ur chart looks good fx

pal and DD when are u ladies testing?

I am keeping u ladies in my prayers for BFP's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back