Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Kristi- i love that you picked a name close to your heart too :) and Willow is beautiful! Rand sounds like an amazing little man and I'm sure he will charm the heck out of his little sister too :) I'm guessing Slip is the smallest (and oldest obviously), making him king of the house :) the Cavaliers are beautiful dogs and if she can, I'm sure Adelaide will make some beautiful babies! Why do they think she can't be bred? And isn't it nuts how much we pay for our animals? The one's I'm looking at will definitely cost a pretty penny! Kraken reminds me of ax men lol...I love it! Luke's a licker too, but he's big enough to knock us all over lol. He also nibbles on cheeks and ears if you aren't paying attention!

Miranda- I would have done the same thing if my parents were in that position <3 and I understand, my baby girl was almost 14 when she passed, they truly are family. Not that I could ever replace her, but I think that's a big part of me wanting another girl :) Duckett and Emma sound sweet and like they love you very much <3 my boys love other dogs, they don't get aggressive with anyone other than each other lol, Luke just has a really bad habit of humping every dog he meets :haha:

Danielle- I always dreamt of being an attorney! Your job sounds very rewarding :) being happy was a foreign thing to me until about 5 yrs ago when I met my OH, it's an amazing feeling :) I am really excited to have finally "met" everyone now! :)

I also really like Natasha, and Pal I'm not sure how to pronounce it, but it looks beautiful in writing! Is Kerri the common spelling in the uk? I really like it and I've never seen it like that :) usually it's Karey, Karie, Carrie, or Carey.

I feel like I'm forgetting something I wanted to say :dohh: so I'll probably be back sooner or later with another page worth lol

Neither I have any baby or any pet. :(
But I had dog and cat when I was a kid. And another cat when I was in college. That cat was adorable. Since when I had him as a pet I turned from a dog lover to cat person. Now a days I am more inclined towards cats than dogs. He died in 2009. I still miss him :cat:

Kristi- i love that you picked a name close to your heart too :) and Willow is beautiful! Rand sounds like an amazing little man and I'm sure he will charm the heck out of his little sister too :) I'm guessing Slip is the smallest (and oldest obviously), making him king of the house :) the Cavaliers are beautiful dogs and if she can, I'm sure Adelaide will make some beautiful babies! Why do they think she can't be bred? And isn't it nuts how much we pay for our animals? The one's I'm looking at will definitely cost a pretty penny! Kraken reminds me of ax men lol...I love it! Luke's a licker too, but he's big enough to knock us all over lol. He also nibbles on cheeks and ears if you aren't paying attention!

Miranda- I would have done the same thing if my parents were in that position <3 and I understand, my baby girl was almost 14 when she passed, they truly are family. Not that I could ever replace her, but I think that's a big part of me wanting another girl :) Duckett and Emma sound sweet and like they love you very much <3 my boys love other dogs, they don't get aggressive with anyone other than each other lol, Luke just has a really bad habit of humping every dog he meets :haha:

Danielle- I always dreamt of being an attorney! Your job sounds very rewarding :) being happy was a foreign thing to me until about 5 yrs ago when I met my OH, it's an amazing feeling :) I am really excited to have finally "met" everyone now! :)

I also really like Natasha, and Pal I'm not sure how to pronounce it, but it looks beautiful in writing! Is Kerri the common spelling in the uk? I really like it and I've never seen it like that :) usually it's Karey, Karie, Carrie, or Carey.

I feel like I'm forgetting something I wanted to say :dohh: so I'll probably be back sooner or later with another page worth lol

They said that she had an inguinal hernia and that it would make it impossible for her to carry a litter. The 2nd doctor that saw her couldn't find a hernia anywhere and said that it may have repaired itself, if so there is no reason she can't breed. So I am going to have an ultrasound done on her to see if there is one or not.

I have a cat named Lola and a dog name coo. Coo was recently diagnosed with cancer. Joe has had her for 14 years or something....we think she's about 15. We chose to not have surgery (dr said he wasn't sure he could get it all - right by her lymph nodes, so probably spread too), but to let her live out her life blissfully ignorant and happy. Her bucket list is...food, treats, more food, treat, more treats, food....lol. So, she gets lots of what she wants. She has become quite the beggar! We call her our gold plated dog because of all her vet bills in recent years...lol but, it's the price we pay for a quiet household. She's a good pup....(mostly lol).

Lola has been with me since she fit in my hand and she's going to be 11 in August. Time flies. We call her our platinum plated kitty because of her recent surgery (she had bladder stones). She's the cuddliest, grumpiest cat you'll ever meet - just like her mom! ;-)

Pal- I'm sorry about your cat :hugs: I love mine too!

Kristi- I'm hoping you get great news when you take her for an ultrasound! I wonder if they feel like we do with the ticking biological clock? :haha:

Danielle- that is too funny- gold and platinum plated :)

I'm sorry about Coo, but if she's blissfully ignorant and happy, I agree to let her be and let her enjoy the time she has :hugs:

You cracked me up about Lola! I'm sure she's as sweet as she is grumpy :)

:hi: ladies :)

So what is everyone's favorite hobbies/interests?

It's hard for me to decide on my favorites! I love game nights with my kids (when there is no fighting lol), reading, cooking, gardening, and traveling.

We usually all travel together, but next weekend my OH and I are taking a solo trip to his brother's in PA (it's been about 4 yrs since we've gone anywhere alone!) And the following week I'm taking the kids to visit my dad in IN.

We also all do gardening together, the kids love it :) we usually pre-grow our plants from seed to put in the garden :)

Photography has always been one of my hobbies, so its also now by far my favorite job ever lol! I love cooking too, and trying new things to make. I'm a craft nut, and I realized this after cleaning out the craft room to make it the nursery. Thankful I have a storage building. Rand and I are very outdoorsy people, if I had two trees close enough together I'd retire and be a hammock lady and just lounge in my hammock all day.

Ciara, it's so nice that you are coming up with new topic of discussion everyday :thumbup:

I love to cook and try new recipes. My husband is an absolute foodie. :)
Exercise has become my new hobby/passion recently. I do live sports but prefer to watch on TV.

I love water parks btw. Hope to visit one in summer. Last we went to Sea-world, San Antonio in September.

Where do all you lovely ladies live ? We are now in a Houston, Texas.

I love baking! But I dont do it often because it gets so expensive :(

I fish occasionally with my husband but I get bored if I dont catch anything lol

My most recent endeavour is I started a garden. And things are actually growing... :haha: I'm so excited!

I live in south Florida :)

I'm in Texarkana Arkansas, we just got a water park here last year :D

Love reading about you lot :)

As most of you know, I have two cats, Tilly and Pickle. I love them. They're absolutely mad and run around like lunatics, there's a lot of face plants and slips as we have wooden floor so they are great entertainment. That's it!

I love baking, and make-up. Its amazing how you can change what the eye see's, how much confidence it can bring to some people, and I would love to be a make-up artist one day. Maybe. Sounds quite pathetic haha.

I live in england, near London.

I used to want to be a hairstylist or makeup artist...its so rewarding to make people feel good about themselves :)

My temp has been almost exactly the same for four days now! I've checked my thermo is working properly so what's going on?? Hmph.

I live in Batavia, NY, between Buffalo and Rochester (if you've ever heard of them :haha: ), but nowhere near NYC (it's about 6 hrs from us, and I've never been there :haha: )

We have two amusement parks with water parks in them fairly close to us (the one closest is so expensive though, like $50 for one ticket for one day! We go when we get deals on tickets :) ) and we have just a water park in one of the hotels about 3 minutes from my house, but I've never been there :haha: I've heard it's pretty small and geared more towards younger kids.

Kristi- "hammock lady" had me :rofl:

Miranda- I love watching the new life form and grow in the garden! And my first time I was in awe that I could actually do it :haha:

Pickle- when I was younger I thought I wanted to do hair and make-up, but I got creeper out by the people that didn't wash regularly lol. I have a cousin who is a hair and make-up artist in NYC, and she loves it! It is amazing how much you can change they way someone looks!

And it may be good with your temp, esp since it's totally different than normal!

Is there topic anyone else wants to ask about? I don't want anyone to think I'm trying to "take over" :haha: I love hearing about you ladies and your lives :)

What are your favorite things about where you live? And what don't you like?

My favorites are our school district (it's in the top 100 in the country) and the beauty of the mountains that is not far from us. If you travel 2 hrs in one direction you have beautiful mountains and about an hr in the other direction you have beautiful vineyards :)

My dislikes are the winters (it snowed again yesterday). The taxes in NY are ridiculous (just as an example, my OH grossed $800 in his check last week, but brought home $540). The people aren't great in the town we actually live in (thankfully we're just past that school district and my kids go to the next school district over). The people here aren't friendly at all and there's a substantial amount of crime and drugs in the city of Batavia even though it's a very small city (we live outside the actual city), a lot of people treat it like a big city. Idk if any of that makes sense :haha:

Guess I am late to the party. I have a DD almost 2 yrs. Her name is Janelle. I live in Essex near London in the UK. I have no pets. I live close to bus stops and tube stations and that is what i like about my area lol. How is everyone today? Hope k?

Loulou please carry on with the topics , cos it is good to take our mind off ttc.

Pickle change is good in tww, so good luck hun xx

I live 3hrs from Orlando...so lots of water parks/amusement parks by me :haha:

I love the beaches, always been my favorite thing about FL. Born and raises here, used to go every single weekend when I was younger....I'm so pale now you'd never know I'm native here hahaha. When I lived in NY people were always so shocked.

And I love FL winters, usually no colder then 60-70s and breezy.

I hate the humidity. You step outside and its like walking straight into an oven, just steam and heat, especially if its gunna rain or just rained...which happens a lot. (I dont mind the rain though)

Pickle- almost same temps could be a good change :)

Our city has grown so much in the last 15 years...some of it for the good since I like to eat and there are a LOT of restaurants, but that's a double edged sword cause it has affected our business 20 miles away in a much smaller country city. With gas prices as high as they are we lost a lot of business over the last 10 years.

But I love the street I live on, we moved on a dead end street occupied by people who have lived here forever, or that they are now living in their parents/grandparents house. In fact, our house was the neighbors grandparents till they passed away. Everyone looks out for everyone here and that's a good feeling. Our house is on 5 acres, and there is a large pasture that is open from one end to the other, our neighbors have cows and horses so they are always in our backyard (in the pasture area) and I love it...cause I don't have to maintain the grass, they do it for me lol!

I have a house on either side of me and 2 directly across the street. My neighbors on either side are elderly, the one couple is sweet and the other couple is crabby and rotten. They throw stuff in our yard and blow their leaves in our yard! Our neighbors across the street are nice and one of them has kids the same ages as mine so they all play together :)

Kristi- I hate how that happens to family owned businesses! I hop you guys are able to keep it up and running :)

Natasha- what do you think the best part of the UK is? And I really like the name Janelle! Watch out, she's creeping up on her terrible two's lol ;)

Miranda- I'm so jealous! I love FL, as I've said before :) I love the humidity, but it was a huge shocker at first! :) I think the humidity in MS and LA was worse than FL.

Doing good here :) Trying to keep my mind off the tww (definitely mission impossible lol). We spent yesterday raking our front yard and I'm sore! There were stones from our driveway everywhere from the snow plow, and some dead leaves,so we got those raked up (well most of them, I started getting blisters on my hands so I quit lol), we'll finish this week :) I can't wait to plant flowers! :)

I'm not sure what to make of this tww yet. I had some obvious cramps yesterday, but it could be from all the work (after raking I had to give our muddy boys showers because they like to tackle each other in the muddiest places lol, but this required me carrying them through the house, and they're heavy!) And I'm sore everywhere, so idk if my (.)(.) are sore from that or other reasons lol. I had a temp spike of .5 today, but I also know progesterone is supposed to peak around now and I had a crazy dream right before I woke up (don't know if dreams can affect bbt?). We'll see what tomorrow brings :)

How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->