Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Missed you Wannabe.

You will surely experience pregnancy soon.:hugs:
You are on right path. Do all the testing, so that the problem can be
fixed.

Jessie, can't wait to see how this cycle goes for you. I pray that it ends in a super sticky BFP. Not long hun.

Dream, I can't believe it's already been over a month since you had your son! How is your daughter adjusting to him?

Loulou - so close to the end! Are you getting anxious yet?

Pal - so sorry to hear about your mother, glad she's doing better now!

Jessie - I'm so excited for you, I really hope clomid is the boost you needed!

Hope all you ladies are doing well!

AFM - I don't know where all the time is going, I can't believe it's almost the end of January already. Having issues with my insurance company that they seem to be too incompetent to resolve, hoping it'll all be sorted really soon!

I know Miranda 1 month already. She luvs him soo much and always showering him with kisses lol. How are you and gorgeous James. Hope u r both well. Hopefully ur insurance will be Sorted out soon xx

Loulou hope you are k?

Pal sorry about ur mum. Glad she is on the mend now. Enjoy your stay in India and hopefully ur fertility treatment will bring u, ur long awaited bfp. Good luck sweety

jessieles get on with the bding and good luck. U might be our first bfp for the year. Yikes good luck xx

Wanabe good luck at ur appointment next week. Hope you get everything sorted.

Kk how r u? Hope u and lil miss Willow are cool ?

Hope I didn't forget anybody. Take care xx

Thanks girls! I am wondering why such weird things are happening to me lately though. ..maybe you all can give me your opinions??

Sweet taste in mouth. ..like awful sweet/metallic. I know this can be a pregnancy symptom but what else could it be?

Lightening crotch- from my research I've learned that random sharp pains through my lady parts is known as this term but is also associated with late pregnancy. What else could this mean?

In other news, I decided to try green tea to help with weightloss and completely messed that up as it didn't settle right with me and my tummy suffered the consequences. And triggered a migraine, which I've been lucky not to have many lately.

Oh and also randomly Vomited a few days ago, just like I did one random day last month. What could that mean??

My body Is something else I tell you!

Just checking in ladies

Hope you are all safe during this blizzard that will be effecting the east coast US
Ciara hope you're ok, haven't heard from you in ages! !

hugs to all. ..please stay safe!

No snow here, ;) but yes, please do keep safe in your in those areas ladies! I heard it could be record snow amounts.
Loulou- hope you and the baby stay safe and warm!

How is everyone doing?

Wannabe- it could be hormone flucuations causing some of your issues, some ladies are more sensitive to them then others

Hi Girlies :hi:

Hope your all safe!

Wanabe- your body does sound all over the place with everything going on!

How is everyone?

I started taking my clomid, and we bd 'd on days 6,8,10,12,13,15 and 17, i think it makes you o earlier but im not too sure so weve just kept bding as much a sposs to cover all areas! so we r gonna just keep going throughout the month, then i have to have bloods next week to see if ive even ovulated! im trying not to get my hopes up!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OH stated last night that he wants to full out TTC this month with ovulation tests and all that fun stuff!! Woot!

Jessie fingers crossed for a strong BFP. I was thinking about you. What cd you are on currently ?

Wannabe, that is exciting news. Yay :)

Hi ladies. I think I'm ready to come back, I've missed you all every day. I would have come back sooner but I've been struggling with this whole ivf thing and nobody knowing, and dec came along with birthdays, Christmas, moving into our first (owned) home and then New Years. With appointments and waiting and tests.. It's just been too much. But I'm going to go through this thread now like my life depended on it. I hope none of you thought I'd abandoned you or didn't care. I love you all. Please update me on yourselves and bumps and babies and journeys! X

Welcome back Pickle!!!!!! :hugs: I missed you!!

I'm on CD 21, approx 5dpo and just plugging along. We only BD once during fertile time but that's ok for now.

Awwwww Pickle!! I was only thinking about you yesterday and was gonna pm you, hows it all going hun? we need a good update :hugs:

Still no bfp for me, on clomid now so just taking it month by month. I wasnt always producing good eggs so hey ho!

Glad to see you back Pickle!! I was hoping you'd be back soon :D

Nice to see lots of TTC activity getting underway. I hope to see some POAS results soon!

All is well here :)

Pickle!!! Welcome back!! I'm so glad you are here! :)

Jessie what cd are you on now?

Wannabe - that's exciting news! Are you going to temp too?

I think I might start temping. I need to learn more about it though. I'd have to do it at the same time each morning and record it on a chart, right? When do I start temping, CD1? If I do temping and OPKs that should confirm when I ovulate each month, right? So then we would know we're not missing the best opportunity. I swear I ovulate twice some months too, but it'd be interesting to find out for sure.

I've been having itchy boobies, itchy palms/feet, craving CARBS like nobody's business, and some random pinches/twinges. Weird taste in mouth, extreme thirt/peeing frequently and just feeling great overall (mood-wise). Not sure what any of this means, but I like recording symptoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->