Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

DD- I am on cd20 now, have bloods tomoro to see if I ovulated, but im gonna try not focus on that because my friend was told it didn't work and to double her dose next month but she was actually preggers so well see xx

Thanks everyone! I missed you all too. It's heartwarming to see some thinking of me since I went on my break, sorry I didn't pop back sooner. :hugs:

Where's my lovely Lou? Must be close!

Wannabe, how long have you been ttc for now? Have you seen a doc?

Jess, I was really hoping I'd come back to see your blinding bfp :hugs:
But I'm so happy you have answers! It's only a matter of time now!

Afm we are still going through tests as we think we are done and then they throw another one at us. Hopefully today was the last of my bloods. Results go to our gynae this week and then she will refer us to our chosen clinics. So hopefully by next week we will hear something.

My other half has (nearly) quit smoking now and the lady dealing with our referral is going to change his status to past smoker. This makes me so happy as nowhere here accepts smokers I was so worried.

Hope you're all well

Also dream massive congrats! How are you all doing? Sorry I missed it all :( do you have any photos? I looked but my phone wouldn't load anything.

Miranda how old is your gorgeous boy now?

I've been NTNP/TTC for a year now. I have a cyst on my ovary and made a doc apt for follow up but had to reschedule due to snow. Apt is for Thursday but more snow due lol I hope I don't have to cancel again. AF is also due around Sunday so hopefully that doesn't mess things up either

Hopefully your appointment will send you in the right direction wannabe :)

Jess did you ovulate? :hug:

Hope results show your ovulated Jessie! When do you think you'll test?

wannabe - fx'd all your symptoms mean something good, if AF comes though, I'd definitely look into testing just to make sure your hormones are all good!

Pickle - So nice to have you back, I was just wondering how you've been doing when you popped back in! James will be 6 month on the 8th! Time has flown by, he's getting so big, hovering around 19lbs. He's been fighting a cold that turned into a sinus infection and ear infection, but still mostly all smiles. I've been crap about uploading photos in my journal, but I'll post one from this weekend at my sister's wedding :)

10155678_10153522197903056_6633032996963335701_n.jpg

Loulou - I hope you're staying safe and warm with all the snow up north lately. I'm not 100% where you live, but I heard the giant snow storm missed the city and hit long island area.

Hope all you ladies are doing well, can't wait for my BFPs this year!

I hope Ciara is ok. I live in CT and we got hit pretty bad with like 2.5ft of snow last week and another 6in this past weekend. I think Ciara is in NY not sure which part though.

I have super watery cm and lots of it!! Hardly any appetite; although last night I randomly had a turkey and salami sandwich with ketchup and mayo and pickles on the side. Omg was it delicious! !!???!!

That pic is just adorable Miranda.

Ciara lives in NY. I hope she is ok. No updates from her at all. Must be busy with new born. But still worried for her.

Wannabe, you asked about temping. Start from cd1 or if you start when AF is about to leave that is also fine. But first cycle I suggest to start early. Take your temp as soon as you get up apprixmately same time each moring with a basal body thermometer. Open an account of Fertilty Friend and enter your data daily. It will detect ovulation based on your datas entered. Try this and if you have any doubt then do ask.

Cd26 today. Exhausted is an understatement!! I had random spotting this afternoon too which I find quite strange. It was rust colored red/orange and only lasted a few wipes. My teeth were sensitive this morning too and I believe the veins on my chest are more noticeable than usual.
Going to my appointment tmrw morning, so hopefully I will get some answers. I think my cyst is still there, but wouldn't it be a great surprise to find a sac or fetal pole or something Instead?? LOL...hope you girls are well!!

Hi Girlies!

How is everyone?

Pickle- it wont be long until you are on track for your bfp! these tests will fly by! I cant wait for you to start!! very exciting!

Fairy- have you had any appts or anythin yet?

I had my progesterone levels back yesterday - 35 so apparently i did ovulate well! now its just a waiting game, im due on in 8 days so im not going to test until Im late as i cant take the heartache of a bfn! i dont have any symptoms just slight af pains, and a head cold the last 3 days. but im trying not to even think i could get a bfp! the only thing i REALLY want is my baby to be here this year, according to my calculator if i get a bfp this month then baby would be due 21st october, so ive prob got 3 cycles max before we are then into next year :nope:

xxxxxxxxxx

:happydance: yeaaaaa that is great news Jessie. Now we wait for our first potential bfp for the year. Good luck xx

How are the rest of the ladies doing? Hope everyone is k?

Loulou hope you and baby are k?

Hope you get BFP within these 3cycles Jessie. I have a positive feeling. :)

I had only gone for HSG last year and no blockages found.

Other tests I will be having in India. Planning a trip home next month. Yet to book the tickets and decide on the dates.

Hope everyone is doing good!

Hi girls!!
My apt went well...cyst on left now; the right one is gone. He thinks it's just ovulation related.
having cramps since then, and high sense of smell still! Also sensitive teeth?? Weird!

Thanks pal! i hav af pains already tho so i know deep down this isnt the cycle for my bfp!

fairy i have feeling 2015 will be your bfp year!

You never know Jessie until AF shows up. So keeping fingers crossed :)

Good news Wannabe. When is AF due ?

Hi Girlies

Pal- no af yet, due sometime this week, if no af by Saturday i shall be testing! i had af pains all weekend, worse than usual and my boobs r sooo sore! i would love a valentines bfp but not getting my hopes up!

Wanabe - whats next for you?

Dream, Loulou, Kk, Miranda how are you all?

xxxxxx

CD31 today. AF was due yesterday, or tomorrow the latest.

BFN yesterday late morning, but OH has noticed my blue veins on breasts and also said (TMI) my cervix felt super swollen?? My sense of smell is crazy, and exhaustion is an understatement! I literally slept ALL day Saturday, as if I was in a coma...this has been known to happen on cd1 but never for over a week before AF.
Only time will tell!!!

Oh yeah, and super emotional!!

I got my acceptance letter from the clinic! Seminar on 17th feb and consultant appointment the Monday after. It's actually happening. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->