Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Jesse - did af show, or did you test?

Wannabe - fx'd af stays away for the next 9 months!

Pickle - yay! So exciting to have things progressing

Hope everyone is well!

Still no AF. Just one Spot from straining for a BM...going crazy!!!
Veins more prominent, tired, thirsty, crampy but VERY different from AF cramps...on both sides but mostly left (I ovulated on the left this month).
Gonna try really hard not to test again till valentine's day but really going nuts lol! Cd32...
please pray for me, girls!!
Hope you all are doing well??!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: woohooo Pickle! these 6 days will fly by, and you have valentines day in the middle of it to get spoilt!

Miranda- no af yet, im on cd29 today, if no af by saturday ill test then, but i do have af pains and sore boobs so im sure shes on her way! Loved your vid of baby James

xxxxx

Hello Ladies :hi:

How is everyone?

Wanabe I hope you get ur much desired bfp and the cramping turns to implantation.

Jessie every day u don't get af, gets me excited. Good luck I hope we wake up on Saturday to a bfp from u.

Pickle what a great news. So what is the next line of action? Clomid, Ivf? ?? Either way good luck hun. Ur bfp is on the way x

Pal hun . How r u? Bet u can't wait for ur holidays back home. May be u will get that surprise bfp now that u r focusing on ur trip. How nice will that be?

Miranda and Kk how r u ladies? U ladies are killing me with cuteness. Ur babies are so adorable. I hope you mamas r keeping well?

Loulou how r u? I hope everything is k with you and baba? Please come on and drop a line just to let us know that u guys are k and that u r just up to ur neck in diapers.

Afm we r fine. Jayden is 8 weeks today. Time is just flying by.
Hope I didn't forget anybody. Take care xx :flower:

Wow, 8 weeks already?

Pickle - dream just reminded me, I read in someone's journal on here about her husband taking clomid to help with testosterone and sperm count , maybe something to look into?

Dream, ivf. Painful process but I don't care, anything for a baby :)

Miranda, that's a new one. I could ask but his count is super super low we are lucky enough to be able to use it for ivf!

I came across it in a journal and googled it, because it sounds so out of place haha. I don't know if it's just an american thing or not though, I've only seen it mentioned the one time.

I'm really excited for you though!

Miranda I have also read about the clomid for sperm count as well on here.

pickle wow ivf....exciting stuff. are u paying for it privately or nhs? u r getting really close to ur bfp. good luck hun x

Hi Natasha. Wow he is already 8months. :)

Jessie: I hope its not AF pains and you get a Valentines Day BFP.

Kerry: Super excited for you:happydance:

Wannabe: Any update ? Hope AF hasn't arrived yet! Fingers crossed for a BFP for you sweetie.

Miranda: Baby James is just adorable. :flower:
Love his cheeks :)

Kristi: How are you ? Love the videos of Willow and love her cute outfits too. :thumbup:

DD: Saw your bump pic on FB. You look so cute.

Ciara: Worried about you hun.
Does anybody know her email id ?

AFM: I doubt a surprise BFP Natasha. Because we are having a sex free cycle. lol
We are so much into planning India trip and all that BD is out of our life now. We are yet to book ticket, book a date for visa stamping at US Embassy in India. Book hotel as we have to stay in the city where we need to get our visa stamped. So much planning is needed. I want to stay for two months and DH can max stay for 3weeks. So either he will go with me and I will come back alone or vice versa. We are so confused. :headspin: I think our 5th anniversary which is on 28th isn't going to be great as our focus is so much into the trip. We can relax a bit after tickets and stamping date is booked.

O.kaaay girls i need all your advice/opinions/reassurance. So Ive been havin awful af pains and sore boobs...earlier on i thought id buy a frer and get it over and done with so that i could cry and move on!

Guess what??

:bfp:!!!!!

so i nearly passed out on the spot! i havent yet let it sunk in!! as i was so sure af was coming!

I shall upload a photo to show you now. neway i went to the shop to get more and bought a really cheap one this time however this was a bfn!!
ive googled and apparently cheapie 1 pound ones may not show for a while! so i went and bought 2 more expensive frers to do first thing in the morn. but i need all your opinions?

ill try upload a pic now!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Yes Jess! Congrats!!!!!! So so happy for you :happydance:
:hugs::kiss::cloud9:

This thing is driving me nuts how the hell do you upload a pic?!?

saying the files too large arrgghh I can send and email and everything but not attach on here!

OMG:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Big hugs to you and CONGRATS :flower:
Yayyyyy :happydance:

As you are yet to miss AF those cheap tests can be very well wrong. Trust the FRER and POAS on FRER tomorrow again but you know the result is going to come out the same :bfp:

Loads of <3 to you. So so happy for you Jessie.

You may have to resize the image, sometimes I have to in to upload them.

HUGE CONGRATS JESSIE!!!!!

I'd wait maybe an extra day to test again- was your pee diluted with the 2nd test?

Pal - your trip planning sounds stressful. Hopefully it all works out and you can both enjoy it and enjoy your anniversary!

:saywhat::wohoo::wohoo: yeaaaaaa our very first bfp. :dance::dance::dance::headspin::headspin::headspin::ninja:
:ninja::ninja::drunk::drunk::drunk::happydance::happydance:
:happydance:. Pictures Please. Congratulations x

Pal he is 8 weeks not months lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back