Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

I have attached both last nights and this mornings test, nothing has sunk in yet! its like i cant let myself be excited! arrrgghhhhhhh

:dohh::happydance::wacko:

Thanks Hun!:hugs::hugs:

your turn next! and then well be bump buddies!! xxxxxxxxxx

What a beautiful bfp jess!! Hopefully I will be joining you. ..still absolutely no sign of AF and stronger symptoms! !

OH wants to test together on valentine's day morning. I mentioned I had spotting, so he thinks we're out. I'm now thinking maybe my definition of Spotting is wrong tho. I think it's just discharge. Is there a difference? It's only when I wipe/strain but never on pantiliner or in toilet.
And it's pink/orange too definitely not pre-AF

For me before AF I see those very faint brown when I wipe then it comes to liner and then AF comes. It all happens within 24hour period.

But yours may be implantation. Fingers crossed for a Valentine's Day BFP for you. :)

Jessie: Have you told your husband yet or going to surprise him on Valentine's Day ?

Pal- I had all these plans about how i was gonna tell him, i ended up just calling him to the bathroom haha!

girls- im a nervous wreck at the mo- miranda, kk lou, dream, i need all your advice on when you had your bfp- my af pains are still there, but the thing thats making me so nervous, is weds eve i had a strong bfp, thurs morn another bfp but not at dark as weds, then this morn another bfp but lighter than yesterday, i know im prob being paranoid as im convinced this is all too good to be true! but did you still have af pains and wot happended with your bfps?

xxxx

I had af pains for a few weeks cos of uterus stretching so that is normal hun. As per test getting lighter don't forget hcg doubles every 48 hrs so try not to stress hun and enjoy ur long awaited bfp. U can always post all ur pics and we can all compare with u. Seriously stop stressing hun xx

ive attactched the 3 tests

Attachments

• test 3..jpg
    test 3..jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 22
J your weewizzle might have been more diluted than the first. Stop testing, enjoy the moment and see your doc for a blood test :hugs:

O.k, thanks hun! :hugs::hugs::hugs: its crazy you want it for so long then it happens n you convince yourself its a lie. im crackers fairplay!

Jess I wouldn't worry at all...all of your tests are very strong bfp. Not faint at all. Enjoy your pregnancy! Congrats!

I just woke up with a headache. Ugh!!
My issue isn't cramping (I know that feels different than AF) but this discharge is freaking me out. I did get told I'd likely need progesterone tho because of my past losses. Can't wait to test and know for sure. ..the wait is killing me lol

Jess, try not to worry!

I had af like cramping for a few weeks with my pregnancy; it can be beyond stressful so try and stay positive. What dpo are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->