Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Girls, I'm beyond sad, and in so much pain that I had to leave work early. I vomited twice, cramps are so disgustingly painful, headache lasting all day (woke up with it) and not getting any better.

Oh wannabe, huge :hugs: that sounds awful.

I hope you're able to get some break from the headache and cramps.

It really sounds like your hormones are all over the place

:hugs: Aww Wanabe. I am sorry the witch is messing with u. It's so hard when ur body deceives u and u build ur hopes up only for af to show up. Take a few days and spoil ur self with chocolate and wine. This might be ur last af before ur bfp. Don't forget every day is a day closer to ur bfp. Chin up girl and good luck x

Jessie those r blazing bfp's. Now relax and have a happy and healthy 9 months . Congratulations again sweety x

Thanks girlies love u all :hugs:
I need to just learn to believe it and relax, but I didn't realise how nervous I would be. I have a 6 week scan in 2 weeks so maybe then ill relax! ive promised myself no more tests (I think 5 is enough :dohh:)

Wanabe- so sorry for you, I think you defo need to go see a doctor! :hugs:

Jess I am so happy for you!!! This has been such a busy week for me that I was just now able to jump on and play catch up. I can't wait for your 6 week scan!! I wish you a happy healthy pregnancy with that sweet baby!!!

Wannabe- Hugs girl, The body does play some mean tricks. Your time is coming, and I know people hate hearing that...but I really believe it. <3

Fairry- How have things been going :) You are so quiet on the FB page, but I know you are there! We are a blabby group, jump in at anytime LOL

Dream- I hope you have been enjoying these last two months and have been getting some rest, it goes so fast!

Pickle- How are you doing? Are you as thrilled to be as we are that you are back??

Miranda- I enjoy seeing James in my FB feed, he seems to be developing such a cute personality!!

Yes, Kristi. I would try to be active there. :)

Ladies, I am really starting to get worried about Ciara.

KK! How's your little diva? I am very glad I came back, you girls are my support group and I forgot how much I need you all.

Does loops have a fb? Anything? It's been ages.. December? When is she due? I haven't even seen her lurking :(

Miranda- I have just been reading your pregnancy journal, it helped calm me down, your bfp was just like mine and hearing about your cramps settled my nerves!

KK- Thank you so much, im so excited but so nervous! I just hope the little thing sticks!

Hmm I wonder where Ciara is! very strange, I hope shes ok!!

She stays in NY. She sent me opk few months back. I still have that box and her address is there. Anyone stay in that area ? I am seriously worried. She never stays away from this group for that long period !!!! Hope she is fine.

Fairy, if you have her name/address I'd search for her. Maybe send her a letter? I'm in CT which is close to NY but not close enough! I hope everything is ok with all this terrible blizzard weather we've been having!

I'll probably be backing away from BnB because it's just too much worrying each week and symptom spotting needs to stop. I will be moving in with OH this weekend though, and going to be just relaxing, BDing as much as possible and seeing what happens! I will still check in with you girls though!

Wannabe I think that's a good idea. Stepping back can really help, and if it doesn't, we will always be here for you. :hugs: good luck with your bding ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->