Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Wannabe:That's great news. Now you guys can spend more time together and get more time BDing.:hugs:

I will try to send her(Ciara) a letter or look for her on FB.

She doesn't have facebook, I remember her mentioning that a while back.

Pal - I think its main street road?

Wannabe - sorry bnb is stressing you out, but great to hear you're moving in with OH, I hope everything goes well!

Pickle - it's really great to have you back :hugs:

Kk - I love all the videos of Willow!

Jessie - I'm glad my journal could help. Big :higs: - first tri can be so scary. I'd suggest staying away from the first tri boards

I am almost 100% she doesn't have a FB cause she said if she did she would join the FB group. :(

Pickle, she is good! 8 months old today!

She's 4 weeks past term....and the fact she was pretty active does make me worried about her up and vanishing

I found what could possible be her phone number, but I am way too chicken to call LOL Im going to keep internet searching.

Wow Kristi, you found her ph number. How ? How about texting her ??

Give it a try KK, you've had a baby you can handle anything ;)
Happy 8mth willow! She's gorgeous :kiss:

Pal- it looks like that is correct!

It is odd that she hasnt sent any updates, pics anything considering how chatty she was before!

KK- might be worth a try calling!

Miranda- ive tried to stop googling everything now as it just plays with your head, i do feel nauseas today so that is reassuring :0)

Wanabe- i think thats a good idea, but you know where we all are if you need us!

xxx

How are you doing Kerry ?

Jessie: Wow symptom started kicking in for you then. When is your appointment ?

Jess, funny how nausea etc is welcomed by us ttc'ers but to anyone else they'd think we are mad :p remember, crackers, dry toast, mints.. I swear by flat coke if I feel ill.

Fairyy I'm good thank you :) had our seminar at the clinic today, pretty much everything I already knew, but the boy finally understands it all now. At the end he was like "so.. It's you having to do all the tough stuff then, I just come in at the end.. Literally" :haha:

Consultation Monday :)

Yay exciting. Monday is just days away.

Yes, women has to go through all the tough things. But we are strong. Aren't we :)
Looks like you are so close to BFP.:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Fairy- it seems that way! they said theyd let me know this week, im hoping its nearer the 7 week mark as apparently 6weeks can be too early to say anything and they ask you to come back in a week, which I would find really stressful!

Pickle- omg im wanting every symptom just so I feel better haha we are nuts!:hugs::happydance::happydance: how exciting! Roll on Monday!!!!

I could do without nausea next go round. I was sick my entire pregnancy :haha:

I'm glad you're feeling symptoms though Jessie, fx'd for a good scan.

Pickle - Monday is so close! You're well on your way to a bfp!

Wow Kristi, you found her ph number. How ? How about texting her ??

It was a land line, and it showed her name and another ladies name so Im not sure if its an old number or not...

I just feel weird being all hey this is Kristi from TWW....are you ok??

I am a very outgoing person, but certain things make me all twitchy and nervous.

Oh, but I found it by Googling her name and addy from above. I also did a FB stalker route tracing Dixons in that area. Didn't turn up nothing.

Hi Girlies!

I am in need of a hug today, I am really working myself up, reading forums on here etc an just generally worrying. I didnt think id be this nervous! I keep checking my tests to see if i definately did have a bfp! im officially a raving lunatic. I think its because i havent seen a medical professional maybe, so im thinking my whole life atm is based around these 5 pee sticks! but gp has no appts til 5th March for bloodwork, so i spose ill have to wait a fortnight to see the obgyn for bloods and scan. altho, im now 6 days late for af so this is a good thing. I constantly need reassuring! What is wrong with me!

Pickle - I cant wait for Monday for you!! :hugs:

KK- lets just hope shes super busy and comes back soon!

xxxxxxxxxx

Please do stay away from forums on here having to do with early pregnancy! Most of the post you'll see are bad news, mostly because that's the ladies grasping at straws around a loss.

Trust me on this one. And I totally get feeling crazy and anxious. I didn't have my first scan until 12 weeks...I panicked and took a test at 10 weeks just to make sure.

Big :hugs: 6 days late is good!

:hugs: Thanks Miranda! I just want this so badly that im freaking myself out! but im 5 weeks today, and im sure 5 bfps cant be wrong haha! i just want it to stick with every bit of me! Ill stay off the forums now! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->