Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Few months til my bfp yet ladies but here's hoping it goes well :)

Hope you're all doing well :kiss:

Jessie:hugs:
Keep calm hun. Chat with us when you are worried. Don't browse those forums. That BFP isn't going anywhere and it would turn to a beautiful baby in approx 8/9months. 6days late is good :thumbup:

Kerry: We are eagerly waiting for your BFP :flower:

Just had an email girlies and my scan is a week today, so ill be 6weeks 1 day, hopefully my little bean will be there :happydance:

hope your all ok xxxxxxx

Hi Girlies :flower:

How are you all?

I am good, I have absolutely no symptoms what so ever anymore, maybe a little cramping at night but that is it! :wacko: just waiting for thursday now for my appt with obgyn!

I bought myself a pregnancy journal today so hopefully after thursday, if the bean is there I can start filling that in!

Hope you are all well :hugs: xxxxxxxxxx

Jessie - did you get a bfp? Did you post the test? Congratulations!!! I can't wait for your scan.

Pickle - you started the process...what's next?

Pal - how are things?

Dream - how's your little one doing??

DD- Yep 5bfps, thers a pic of three of them on here! 6 week Scan on Thurs xxx

Jessie - did you get a bfp? Did you post the test? Congratulations!!! I can't wait for your scan.

Pickle - you started the process...what's next?

Pal - how are things?

Dream - how's your little one doing??

I am fine hun
How are you? When are you due? Sorry that I am asking again .

Dd, I start my injections on 25th April, they last roughly 4 weeks (ow!) and then egg collection, couple days later egg transfer, then tww. Seems ages away but really 8ish weeks isn't too bad in comparison to how long I ttc. How you doing?

Jessie - I can't wait for your scan thurs! I'm sure it'll be great news!

Pickle - that's right around the corner ;) I can't wait for your bfp!

DD: I am fine. I am so happy today. I am on H4 visa which doesn't provide me with work permit. But finally the law has passed and H4 people can work starting May 26th :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

On the other hand seems my cycles are getting longer. Last cycle was 30days instead of 28/29. Today is cd30 and no AF. May be :witch: will arrive tomorrow. This cycle we only :sex: once and that too outside fertile window.

yeaaa congrats fairy. maybe u won't even need to start work cos that bfp will pop up any day now x

pickle 8 weeks is nothing hun. i am sooo excited for u. maybe u will have our first twins.... boy and girl x

jessie can't wait for ur scan

Hi Girlies!

I am 6 weeks today :cloud9:! i was having a worrying day yesterday as I havent had many symptoms, so did an internet cheapie test to out my mind at rest, i was glad i did because it came back darker than the control line in seconds! So fingers crossed all is well with my scan tomorrow!

Fairy :happydance:! well done on your visa, i bet your chuffed with that! What kind of thing will you be looking to do? I hope af doesnt arrive!

Pickle- those 8 weeks will fly by hun :hugs: and in the meantime youll have holibobs! :happydance:

xxxxxxxxx

happy 6 weeks jessie!

pal - yay for change in law, how exciting for new possibilities!

Hello friends! :)

Jessie: Happy 6weeks hun.

Kerry: Exactly 2months to go send February is a short month.

AFM: I am confused ladies. I am thinking what to do ? TTC or look for a job ?

I can try both simultaneously. That is option 1. But might be stressful.

Option 2 is I will apply for jobs from August end and then it might take upto 3months or 6months to get a job. Who knows !!! Then TTC might be delayed till 2016 Feb. :shrug:

If first I get a job then we will both feel nice to actively try for a baby after that. Who knows as my focus is going to shift to finding a job I may be more relaxed on baby making front and get pregnant while NTNP.

Good question Jessie. I have done MBA (HR and Marketing ) and worked in the field of HR previously. But that was a short experience. So I might want to stay in that area or jump to information technology if I can. I have 3months to decide.

Happy 6 weeks Jessie!

Pal - I think you're right about focusing on finding work, then the bfp will come when NTNP. I'm hoping something like that happens to me. I'm fully moved in with OH now and we are dtd every day/night so far lol so I'm sure it will happen in no time! !! I think our problem was missing the fertile window, because my last chemical was after we dtd for 12 days straight! ! ;)
I've been having eye twitches and slight headaches for about 2 weeks now. ..it's annoying to say the least, but I think it's stress related from the move. I hope it eases soon.
Obviously I'm dying for a bfp but I'm actually a LOT happier with not paying so much attention to planning when to dtd and just go at it when we both want it.
Hope you ladies are well. I do check often but don't feel I have much to relate to now that I'm not really focusing on babymaking.

Thanks Wannabe! I hate focussing on TTC and those forceful BD sessions. But we need to have more sex in this NTNP approach. ;)

Glad you guys are living together now. In no time you will get that BFP. Do drop in time to time to update and check on us.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->