Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

DD: I am fine. I am so happy today. I am on H4 visa which doesn't provide me with work permit. But finally the law has passed and H4 people can work starting May 26th :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

On the other hand seems my cycles are getting longer. Last cycle was 30days instead of 28/29. Today is cd30 and no AF. May be :witch: will arrive tomorrow. This cycle we only :sex: once and that too outside fertile window.

Whoooo hoooo!!!! :hugs:

Hi Girls!

So i just had my scan and ive come away feeling mixed up!
The scan could only find my gestational sac, she said it looked like I may be slightly earlier than 6 weeks, and therefore too early to see the yolk or fetal pole.
So then I waited for the doc, he said that my test was positive, ive not had any bleeding, and the sac is there so these are all good signs. however it maybe that im nearer 5 weeks and therefore its too early to see anything else. does make you wonder why they do them so early if your unlikely to see anything. so now i have to back on 12th March for another, he said by then we should see something!
I can tell my dh is a bit down now as hes nervous that somethings gonna go wrong! now its a case of waiting again! Now i have no clue how far along I am!

Fairy! Thats a tricky one, maybe if you focus on the job youll relax and get your bfp!

That is odd they have people go in so early, I imagine it causes more worry then anything else.

Is it possible you're off on your "o" date?

I didn't have my first scan until 12 weeks, no early scans...so I've no idea on what's normal to see

well ive googled and appraently its v common to not see anything until 7weeks+, so i just gotta keep thinking, i have 7 positive bfps, no bleeding signs, sore boobs and a visible sac which are all good signs. i think its better in some ways having later scans because its uneccesary stress otherwise, and your better not knowing these kinds of things!

Jessie - it is very normal not to see much until 7 weeks, as you said. Next scan you will definitely see little Bubba, I'm sure! ! That's in 2 weeks so even if you're at the earliest of 4-5 weeks now, you will be right at the 6-7 week mark on the 12th!!! But hopefully closer to 8 weeks. Either way I wouldn't worry. Enjoy your pregnancy while you can! ! I'm super jealous and so incredibly happy for you! Xoxo

Jessie, don't worry sweetie. Things are just right. May be you ovulated little late and that's why it's early for the scan to show anything other than gestational sac. I am sure that you will get to see the heartbeat on next scan.:hugs:

Thanks Girlies, I spoke to a friend earlier whos a radiologist, she said this is all perfectly normal. im sure doctors like to scare you to death with the way they handle things!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dd, I start my injections on 25th April, they last roughly 4 weeks (ow!) and then egg collection, couple days later egg transfer, then tww. Seems ages away but really 8ish weeks isn't too bad in comparison to how long I ttc. How you doing?

Yay!!! Pickle I'm so excited for you! I'm praying for a very productive egg collection.

DD: I am fine. I am so happy today. I am on H4 visa which doesn't provide me with work permit. But finally the law has passed and H4 people can work starting May 26th :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

On the other hand seems my cycles are getting longer. Last cycle was 30days instead of 28/29. Today is cd30 and no AF. May be :witch: will arrive tomorrow. This cycle we only :sex: once and that too outside fertile window.

Pal- that's fantatstic news! Do you have a job lined up? What kind of job will you be looking for?

Do you track your cycles? I wonder why they are getting longer?

Jessie - did you get a bfp? Did you post the test? Congratulations!!! I can't wait for your scan.

Pickle - you started the process...what's next?

Pal - how are things?

Dream - how's your little one doing??

I am fine hun
How are you? When are you due? Sorry that I am asking again .

I'm glad you are doing well! I'm due April 2, so coming up pretty soon. Yikes!!

Jessie - congratulations!!! I can't wait to hear about your next scan! I'm so, so, so happy for both of you.

Hi Girlies!!:flower:

How are you all?

I'm feeling more positive now after that stupid scan, I have boobs too sore to touch and cant stay awake past 9 haha so all positive signs! 9 days til the next scan, maybe then they can confirm how many weeks I am! i think im about 6.5!

DD- Not long left for you then, how exciting! Do you have any names?

Pickle- any more appts?

xxxxxxxxxxxx

DD: Last two cycles have been longer by a day or so. May be because I am stressed planning the a India trip.

I can only apply for job around August end or so. Not yet decided which field I want to stick to. May be Human Resource.

Jessie: yay only 9days left for the scan. I am so glad to know that your are feeling positive. :)

The sore to the touch boobs is an awesome symptom Jessie! Can't wait for your scan, it's just around the corner!

Pal - it could be stress, it's been known to do crazy things to people's cycles!

Yaaaaay for symptoms Jess! That's great.

I am going to book my drug teach appointment in beginning of April. They are sending me my drugs etc a few days before my holiday (16th we go away) and as my period started a few days earlier this month I'm hoping next af will follow suit so I can start my injections a few days earlier than planned :D

Hope everyone's well. No word on Lou? :(

That's so soon pickle! I can't wait to here about how it all goes!

Still no word from loulou :(

Let's call her Kristi.

Sooner the better. Yay Kerry. Super excited for you. :)

I researched that number more and it looks to be an old number cause someone else is listed under it more recently. :*(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->