Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

And apparently None of her husbands family is on FB cause I (and I realize I am going to come off major stalker like here) found an obituary for his dad online from 2010. I looked up every one on it and couldn't find any matches through FB.

What was her OH's name? I'll try to find out how to contact her.
Fairy, you still have her address...why don't you send her a card??? I totally would, just to say we're thinking of her

Hi Girls!

It is very odd! I googled the info put on here about her but nothing came up atall. Sending a card is a good idea! It is very worrying!

Pickle- Love your new pic xxx

Yea pickle that is a beautiful pic. I sent her a pm ages ago but the last time she was on here was in January. So I really do not know what is happening.

Pickle - what a great pic!!

Jessie - can't wait for your scan!!!

I will help find loulou - what info do we have? Kristi - text me. I'm good at this stuff!

Yes, I am going to write to her soon. Really worried now. Hope she is fine.

Just finished writing the letter. I will post it tomorrow. Hope we receive a reply from her.

If what I have been looking at is right her OH name is Ronald Dixon Jr.

Keep us updated Pal!

Good work ladies but can we edit all posts on here with her personal detail and remove it please. Thanks ladies x

Hey DD, how are you? How come there is no bump pic from you yet? Come on post some for us. Have u thought about any names yet? How many weeks are you now?

Jessie how r u feeling today? Hope ur nausea is manageable?

Pal, pickle and Wanabe u ladies r next in line for bfp x

Edited and deleted her address. Took me a while to figure out how to remove the attachment. Lol

Maybe someone complained because we have multiple ladies pregnant or with babies and not in the tww?

Ciara should receive the letter either on Monday or Tuesday. Hope we get to know about her soon.

Hi Girls!

This sounds positive, I hope you get a response from the letter! I wonder where she has been!

Dream- Im feeling ok now actually, no nausea the last few days, just tiredness really!

Pickle- eek 3 days til my scan, half dreading it and half excited! How are you doing? When is your holibob now?

Hope everyone else is good xxxx

Hi Girls!

This sounds positive, I hope you get a response from the letter! I wonder where she has been!

Dream- Im feeling ok now actually, no nausea the last few days, just tiredness really!

Pickle- eek 3 days til my scan, half dreading it and half excited! How are you doing? When is your holibob now?

Hope everyone else is good xxxx

Holibob :haha: :rofl: I take it u meant holidays lol. Auto correct strikes again lol

Oh yay I see you added a ticker Jessie! I can't wait for your scan!

Pal- hopefully she pops on here when she gets the letter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->