Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Dream - :rofl: i say holibobs, it sounds nicer :winkwink:

Miranda- me neither, maybe then ill start to believe it!

I hope Ciara does come on here! Its very worryin!

Pal - what did you say in the letter? xxx

Ahhhhhh can't wait Jess, just seeing the 'pregnant (expecting)' above your pic makes me giddy! :haha:

Holibobs is too cute. It's just over 5 weeks away! So 6 until I start injecting hehe.

Hope Lou and family are ok it's so weird for her to not even sign on.

Thanks for the compliments on the pic ladies :blush:

Yay you look beautiful Kerry :)

Jessie: I asked her about her whereabouts and where she has been for so long ??? And a lot of things...:)

I asked her to come by bnb and let us know that she and baby are fine. Or else to email me, she doesn't have to reply me via post.

I wrote that we all are worried about her and missing her here and praying for her.

Hey DD, how are you? How come there is no bump pic from you yet? Come on post some for us. Have u thought about any names yet? How many weeks are you now?

Jessie how r u feeling today? Hope ur nausea is manageable?

Pal, pickle and Wanabe u ladies r next in line for bfp x

Hi dream! We are thinking Charles (Charlie) James for his name. I'm 37 weeks on Wednesday. I'll attach a pic for you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 8
DD- aw you have a neat bump and I love Charlie, very cute!

Pal- Awesome, hopefully we'll get a response!

Pickle- hahaha, u crack me up! Not long to go now then for you! :hugs::happydance: very exciting!

Awwwwww gorgeous bump DD. Only 3 weeks to go, where did the time go? Lovely name btw and I am so happy for you hun. When r u going on maternity?

Pickle - I forgot to compliment you on your avatar! So beautiful!

DD - gorgeous bump! Lovely name, sounds good together!

Going on maternity at the latest possible moment...at least that's the plan now.

I know it's been said, but I hope Lou checks in soon. I keep checking just to see.

Jessie - 2 more days? I can't wait!!

I have been looking for you guys the last two days! Now I know why I couldn't find you LOL.

And :finger: to whoever reported us. Up your nose with a rubber hose.

Yeh butt holes!! I am still tww'img regardless of ivf! And other ladies here are too. Why move us from where we all started our journeys :growlmad:

I too check in daily for any signs of Lou especially now a letter has been sent.

DD lush bump! I'm envious :) Name is fab.

Thanks Fairyy and Miranda, you're all very kind.

Jess is your scan today or tomorrow?

I need to call up and book my "drug teach" but something's holding me back. I think deep down I'm nervous. I've been youtubing ivf journeys and the girls are quite brave with needles. I think it's just cause it seems wrong to stab myself with a needle daily :(

They have a True Life episode on MTV that follows two woman during the IVF process - it's definitely not an easy journal.

Big :hugs: pickle! We're all here for you!

IVF is not easy. But you are brave Kerry and we are all praying and supporting you. It will all be worth at the end. I wish you all the very best in this journey.:dust:

Still no reply from Ciara. What's going on ????

Pickle- scan is tomoro morning! Aw go book it, u r braver than u think! youll be used to it in no time! (tho im glad im not as im a right woosy haha):hugs:

I really hope Ciara is ok! its really worrying!!

Absolutely shi**in myself about tomorrow, already had a good cry, the 6 week one has scarred me for life and its terrifying that my world is gonna either b buzzin tomoro or totally shatterd! but I will update u all as soon as I can!

Good luck Jessie. Don't worry everything is going to turn out just perfect.:hugs:

Oh jessie huge :hugs: I hope tomorrow's scan leaves you grinning like a fool!

Hopefully loulou responds soon!

Good luck Jessie. U will definitely be buzzing.

Pickle hun u will be fine. I hate needles myself but a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do. Good luck hun. It will be over before you know it.

Kk and Miranda how r u ladies? And how r the cuties?

Wanabe where are you? Maybe she is still looking for us on tww? Hope she is k?

DD 38 weeks I guess. Wow told my baby that he won't be the youngest here for long now lol. Charlie will be taking over soon as our first 2015 baby yeaaaaa.

Loulou where r u?

Hope it went well this morning Jessie!

Pickle - I hated needles too, but had a lot of blood taken, and was surprisingly okay with it

I'm doing alright - James is such a happy baby, I've been trying to get him to sleep longer at night, but it seems he still wants to feed 2/3 times and wake for the day at like 5:30/6 (yawn!) Waiting on some milestones so I can brag a little ;)

Dream - how's everything for you?

Hiya Girls!

Unfortunately today wasn't good, I have a blighted ovum. So my baby implanted but then stopped, however the sac and everything else, carried on growing, meaning my body has all pregnancy symptoms thinking it is pregnant, positive tests etc but no actual baby. I now have to wait 2 weeks to see if it all comes away or I have to go have it taken away.

I honestly feel ok right now, this morning was horrible and me and dh literally broke our hearts but I genuinely haven't let myself believe it the last month, I didn't feel any positivity after the 6 week scan so I think deep down I knew maybe in my gut.

The only good things to take away are that this doesn't tend to happen twice and I have my clomid ready to go again. So we will be back ttc as soon as we can. I guess it wasn't meant to be!

Just feels very cruel.

Thanku all for ur support so far ur all amazing

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g