• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

I've survived 11dpo with no spotting for the first time in months.
*waits for high five* don't leave me hangin'!

So got some creamy cm again in the evening. Felt like AF coming. I compared my cm and bowel movement to other cycles and it is pretty much similar. Just only thing different is creamy cm is constant from after ovulation till now this time, just was not there for two days in between. Honestly I think AF would be here on Sunday/Monday. No way I can last without AF even till Tuesday. Oh my crazy body.

Thanks ladies :D

Temp dropped back down today, tinged cm and a bfn on a superdrug test (drugstore, similar to frer and known to give positives up to a week before AF!) And AF due tomorrow or the next depending on vit free lp.

Boo. Hoo. :(

Temp dropped back down today, tinged cm and a bfn on a superdrug test (drugstore, similar to frer and known to give positives up to a week before AF!) And AF due tomorrow or the next depending on vit free lp.

pickle ur temp is still up and it didn't drop, it dipped. U r very much still in the race Hun. I am keeping everything crossed for u xx Good luck

pickle ur temp is still up and it didn't drop, it dipped. U r very much still in the race Hun. I am keeping everything crossed for u xx Good luck

Thanks :hugs: it actually dipped to 36.61 :blush: I took it again to give myself hope and it gave me 36.66. Bad I know.

Just remember that even if AF shows that the fact you had a positive change in your cycle this month is cause to celebrate!!

how is everyone today? Any update? Loulou, pal, DD.

Attachments

• 13 dpo frer.jpg
    13 dpo frer.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 19
Awesome progression Natasha :thumbup:
Today's BFP looks just perfect :happydance:. Hope you are doing good and your IB stopped.

Hi ladies.

So I had one ic left and thought why not hey. I only went and got a faint line!!!!!! But its sooooooo faint it could be a fluke. And it doesn't pick up on camera. And I went out drinking last night thinking it was game over :( can alcohol give faint lines? Anyway I can't test again right now and oh doesn't think its worth getting excited about but actually admitted he sees something just doesn't want me to get my hopes up. Hmmmmmmmmm

So I tried to edit so it would show up but it doesn't really. In real life the line goes right across not like a smudge in the pics (if you can see it)

Attachments

• IMG_20140413_091541.jpg
    IMG_20140413_091541.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20140413_091908.jpg
    IMG_20140413_091908.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 19
Hi ladies.

So I had one ic left and thought why not hey. I only went and got a faint line!!!!!! But its sooooooo faint it could be a fluke. And it doesn't pick up on camera. And I went out drinking last night thinking it was game over :( can alcohol give faint lines? Anyway I can't test again right now and oh doesn't think its worth getting excited about but actually admitted he sees something just doesn't want me to get my hopes up. Hmmmmmmmmm

So I tried to edit so it would show up but it doesn't really. In real life the line goes right across not like a smudge in the pics (if you can see it)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I see it i see it. Just like my squinters pickle u r pregnant, u r pregnant :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->