Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

JESSIE i am sooo sorry :hugs::hugs:. My heart just broke for u guys. This is the last news that i was expecting. WTF i am soooo sorry hun. I actually don't know what to say to make u feel better :cry:. Please take all the time u need and hopefully the next time will be ur take home baby. Sorry once again x

I'm sorry jess :( I love your positivity though. Keep staying strong and remember we are all here if you need anything! <3

Oh Jessie, I'm so sorry to hear your news!

Big :hugs: I love how positive you're remaining!

Not the news I was expecting at all. Sorry hunni. But I love that you are staying string. Next time everything will be perfect. Keep that positivity sweetie. We are here for you. But seriously I can't believe this news. Big hug to you Jessie.

Girls, I lost you from TWW and just thought you'd gone quiet for a while, then finally just decided to search this thread lol Sorry it took so long.

Jessie, I am SO incredibly sorry to hear your news...that's awful!! We are here for you sweetie. Big hugs! I was wondering how things were progressing... :cry:

Still no word from Ciara?? I hope she replies to your letter, Pal.

AFM I'm plugging along. On CD30, been having random orangey cm/spotting when straining for BM or after BD. We definitely BD in the fertile time, so...we'll see, but I'm guessing AF will come in the next few days. Been stressed a ton this month.

I missed you girls!!

Happy Mother's Day ladies with babies and bumps :) and Lou somewhere out there :kiss:

Jessie - I just read your update. I'm so, so sorry Hun. Your attitude is fabulous. Big (((((hugs))))) to you and your hubby.

Jessie, are you ok sweetie ? Still no reply from Ciara ????!!!!

My tickets are booked, both international and domestic. I am flying this Sunday. Will be back on a May 7th. I am excited to meet family and friends over there but not excited about the travel part. It is a long travel and I am traveling alone. DH will come after 3weeks. It would take around 34hours from my door step to reach my home in India including waiting time in airport, change of flights and all:sleep:

Busy this week getting ready for the trip and cooking freezing food for DH.

See you all in May. Good luck Kerry. Jessie I am hoping to see your BFP when I come back along with Kerry & Wannabe. DD, I will look for your update on FB. Love to the lovely moms and their cute babies. :hugs:

Have a safe trip pal! Try to sleep through most of it. ;-) Sounds like such a fun time to be with your family for so long. Enjoy it!

Hiya Girls!

How are you all?

Ii'm doing ok, up and down really! No miscarriage yet, ive had pains but thats all, i dont think my body has realised yet! Although i do feel like my pregnancy symptoms have gone! I rang and asked if i could have it all taken away but they said because my sac has grown from 10mm to 18mm until its empty at 25mm they cant tell me 100% nothing will form, even though they are 99% sure. So my scan is a week tomorrow, then they hopefully will be able to take it away! Although I am not looking forward to this miscarriage! The sac and placenta apparently is still growing! I just want it ova with so I can move on!

Fairy- Have a fab trip, enjoy every minute and travel safe!! I look forward to hearing all about it!

Thank you all for your support :hugs:

xxxxxxxx

Jessie, thank you for the update. I hope that things work out. My thoughts are with you. ((((Hug))))

Hiya Girls!

How are you all?

Ii'm doing ok, up and down really! No miscarriage yet, ive had pains but thats all, i dont think my body has realised yet! Although i do feel like my pregnancy symptoms have gone! I rang and asked if i could have it all taken away but they said because my sac has grown from 10mm to 18mm until its empty at 25mm they cant tell me 100% nothing will form, even though they are 99% sure. So my scan is a week tomorrow, then they hopefully will be able to take it away! Although I am not looking forward to this miscarriage! The sac and placenta apparently is still growing! I just want it ova with so I can move on!

Fairy- Have a fab trip, enjoy every minute and travel safe!! I look forward to hearing all about it!

Thank you all for your support :hugs:

xxxxxxxx

:hugs: My thoughts and prayers are with u x

I've been meaning to pop in and see how everyone's doing- I've been dealing with another ear infection and the lack of sleep and amount of crying has left me short tempered and irritable; I apologize ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well!

How's living with oh, wannabe?

Awwwwww poor u Miranda. Hope James gets better hun x

Wannabe how r u? It has truly gone quiet.

:flower: How is everyone else? Hope k? I have been meaning to ask, does anyone of u watch any tv series? I am a sucker for tv series lol. I watch quite a few :blush: like good wife, scandal, game of thrones , empire, greys anatomy lol. Anyone else?

I love Grey's Anatomy!

I'm not really current on any shows, I've been watching series on netflix...currently watching Criminal Minds :)

But, I've already finished: Dexter, Lost, Ghost Whisperer, X-Files, Being Human (us version), andam waiting on episodes for: Vampire Diaries, Revenge, Bones, Grey's Anatomy and I think one or two more

I have a lot of free time haha

Yea aaaa. Good to see that it is not just me :haha:. I watch vampire diaries as well but it is getting boring now with the flipping off humanity crap lol. I prefer originals. I absolutely love greys anatomy. Are you up to date with vampire diaries? ?

I'm up to date with what's on netflix...so not the current season. I always forget to watch it when it comes on tv

Living with OH is wonderful! ! I've had a few stressful emotional meltdowns but we're working through things and he has been pulling his share of responsibilities. We are getting more BD in but not focusing too much on that. I'm now CD12 so getting ready for some baby making love lol
I've got the worst cold sore for like 4 days now!! Ugh!

I love criminal minds. OH and I watched it all on Netflix along with How I met your mother :) now I'm watching Friends and Cleveland Show reruns lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->