Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Jessie - how are you doing?

Wannabe - glad you're able to work through your issues, it's so important when you live together (or even if you don't) to be on the same page! Hope all the regular and baby making BD lead to your BFP ;)

I'm on the end of season 4, beginning of season 5 on netflix right now for Criminal Minds - I love this show! I'm thinking of watching Friends next, but havn't decided 100% yet. I've been aiming for shows that are complete..but couldn't help but start Criminal Minds anyways :)

Hello Girlies!

Missed you all

So had 10 week scan today, which confirmed only sac was growing, i have 4 pessarys to insert tomorrow at 9am to start the miscarriage i gotta be honest i am terrified. They said the cramps should be early onset labour cramps, and the bleeding will be heavy with the sac and placenta passing :nope: I am not allowed to be alone so my mum and dh are taking shifts with me haha! I suppose im terrified just because they make it sound so scary, but bring it on, lets get this over and done with and move on finally!!

Me and dh have booked a few nights away together for april and may to look forward to so that even though ill start the clomid on my next period, the focus can be on us too!

Anyway how are you all, pickle u ok?

As for tv shows, I LOVE game of thrones and also orange is the new black, also blacklist!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am sorry Jessie but really happy with your attitude. Hopefully the next bfp will be a keeper.
I am also glad that u love game of thrones can't wait for the new season to start next month cos I am completely addicted haha x

Jessie, I'm sorry that this pregnancy is over. I had a miscarriage and did the pills (misoprostol inserted vaginally). I cramped and got a fever, but it wasn't anything unbearable. Just relax and watch some good programs through it. Treat yourself well. The pills upset my stomach more than anything, but like in a muscle cramp way. It was weird. Like I told my friend, if you don't want to look at what comes out, then don't. This experience is whatever you want it to be.

I am a HUGE Game of Thrones fan myself, I watched the first season when it came out then dived into the books. I also love Grey's Anatomy, been with them since Season 1 :) I'm patiently waiting a new season of Orange is the New Black...it was one of those I didn't know I would enjoy as much as I have.

How are you doing Jessie? I would guess at this point the pills have started the labor? I hope it goes as smoothly as it can and the trip with your OH sounds great!

Hope all you ladies are well and I will pop back in soon!!

Congrats pink!

Hope you're not in much pain Jessie!

I keep hearing good things about Game of Thrones and Orange is the New Black, but havnt the chance to watch them yet

Hey Girlies!!

So its all over THANK GOD!

I inserted the 4 pessarys Friday about 9am, up until about 1pm i thought ok this is fine i can handle this, so stupidly didnt take my pain killers then all of a sudden from around 2pm it went up a notch! I gotta be honest I found the contractions awful, for about an hour and a half there was 1 minute inbetween each one, within that hour and a half i had 3 big losses, to the point you had to give a quick push to get them out, now i am very squeamish so each one of them made me feel faint! but then all of a sudden about 4.30 it all just stopped! It hasnt been too bad since, just like af now. Since speakin to 2 of my friends who went through this, i found out they both had pethadine to get through the cramps (even tho before hand they told me it was easy) so i feel quite proud of myself haha. Just glad its all over! I hadnt cried since the 8 week scan, but saturday eve i cried for hours, prob the hormones! But i am feeling much more positive now! My plan now is to take some time and start clomid when my real af starts again, which ive heard is meant to be about 4 weeks time, although people have said your super fertile after a miscarriage!

DD- if you dont mind me asking, how were you afterwards? Today it hurts even when i try to wee, like the pushing sensation really hurts?

Anyways girlies thankyou for all your lovely support now onwards and upwards!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Miranda- oooh both are really good, you HAVE to start them!

I was hoping Ciara may have popped online, really worried bout this now!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx to each of you xxxxx

Jessie - I was ok. Tired for a few days...like after a rough period. I bled for awhile after...not heavy, but 7-10 days if I remember correctly. I also remember having a good cry after and it was a wonderful release. It helped me let go and I needed it. We did start trying again the next month.

I'm glad you are doing better and got yourself through it. It's rough. ((((Hugs))))

Congratulations pink. More baby boys for us lol.

How is everyone? Hope doing k? What are everyone's plans for this easter. It was my birthday on Tuesday and that was when I conceived last year lol, crazy how time flies lol. Anyway I am spending easter sunday at my in laws and easter Monday at my brother's. Hubby is working both days so I am taking the kids with me lol. What about you ladies?

We are having lunch with hubbies family, then relaxing at home :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

I'm doing brunch at my parents house, then maybe going to the mall with my sister to look at baby cloth for her daughter.

Happy Easter girlies :) hope everyone is doing well. Really worried about Lou :shrug:

Counting down my days til my first injection!

I check in everyday with the hopes Lou Lou has came back. :(

I do know a lady in this group that has some pretty awesome news and needs to show her face and share it.

Omg omg who? Fairy, I bet it is fairy lol. Come and share whomever u r. Can't wait lol.
Kk ur profile pic is gorgeous. Little Miss Willow is just getting cuter by the day x

Yeaaaaa pickle that has come round quick.:happydance::happydance: Good luck sweety xx

I really hope lou lou is k :cry: ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->