Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

I think she's too busy to share the good news...

I miss you girls! I am currently on cd23 and have been having this strange pulling sensation on my right ovary?? It's not painful, more like a pulled muscle or something. Been doing research and now have my hopes up...lol...that, or its another cyst :(
I'm also EXHAUSTED beyond belief (normal for me really) Slight nausea...
I've honestly felt pregnant since before my last AF (which was horrendous; heavy, clots, vomiting) so am convinced that I'm just crazy

Heya girlies

how is everyone?

oooohhhh we need some good news!! who isit?! what isit?! :happydance:

im back in work today, ready to start ttc again now!

Pickle:happydance: i cant wait for you to start!

xxxxxxx

I admire you Jess, you're incredibly strong. You're going to be an awesome mum soon :)

I get my drugs delivered Thursday, I'm really excited and nervous to see all the injectables! And then Friday is my drug teach. My best friend is also coming home for the weekend (she moved away and has no idea about me even ttc.. Yet!) and Saturday we are going thorpe park (my most loved place!) and then the following Thursday we go away to Egypt!! It's all go.

I'm intrigued by this mysterious good news??

Pickle- awww :hugs: your a sweetie! right back at you bump buddy :winkwink:
Ive been looking at Thorpe park all day, how mad is that! wondering whether to book, ive never been!

Pickle u lucky girl. Dh and I went to Egypt for our honeymoon, sharm el sheikh
I absolutely loved it. Lots of activities. Where abouts r u going?

Jessie u r indeed 1 strong lady x

loulou i know u checked in yesterday. please just let us know that u r ok. we are all worried sick x

We miss and love you Lou, please please PLEASE don't let my freaky stalkerish ways of trying to check in on you scare you! :) We just need to know you are ok.

How do you know she checked in?? Maybe she doesn't know our thread moved??? Miss you, Ciara! !

Lou! We all wish you the best and hope you are ok!! Lots of love and hugs being sent your way!

Loulou :flower:

Dream - howd you know she checked in?

How is everyone ? xxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that Charlie James was born on 4/3 at 10:25 pm. 6 lbs 6oz and 19 in long. He is adorable and tiny and I'm hormonal an tired! We love him very much.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 3
Whew I was about to bust at the seams if she didn't come announce LOL I was fixing to be Rachel Green...thunder stealer.

<3 Charlie!!!

Thanks guys! He's a funny little guy. We are freaking out over everything and generally scared of everything that happens.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 6
Lol he's my little old man! Think I got a smile today. Probably just gas, but his eyes smiled too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->