Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Hi girls!! How are you all doing???

I was just updating here, listing out everything by CD, and then I hit the wrong button and it got deleted! ! But anyways, I'm on cd33 today, which makes me pretty optimistic.
I feel like anything after Cd32 is a fertilized egg, since my cycles are almost always 30-32 days, any later it's seemed to end in a chemical...

I ovulated on CD18 I believe, and BD on days 11, 14, 15, and 17.

I think I ovulated on both sides, also.

I've been having odd pulling sensations, nausea, exhaustion, pimples, not very sore boobs (usually get sore a week before AF). I've also been unable to control my body temp...I feel super hot one minute then freezing with goosebumps right after. Slight dizziness also. The last few days I've been super gassy/bloated and yesterday I had to pee every 30 minutes! ! Super thirsty!

Please Please Please pray for my bfp!!! :dust:

I've also been having vivid (confusing) dreams too. involving a baby girl, breastfeeding 2 babies, breaking up with OH, and last night: someone found my bfp test in a drawer??

Wannabe any update?
Pickle how are you? It's getting pretty close now.
Jessie sweety how are you?
Miranda,Kk and DD hope all u mamas and baby's r k?
Pal bet you are having so much fun x
Hope I haven't forgotten anyone lol

We are doing good here. I stay so busy all the time. I am being pulled in so many different directions....work work home home work work home home. But all is well :) Still waiting on a fricken tooth to break through. How is your Little One Dream?

I keep having random bouts of spotting, thought I was out, but never got full af yet...cd36 today!!! I'm thinking I must've ovulated late, and am pretty sure I'm out.

DD- Im good thanks :) gone back to being ttc obsessed again now! surprising how quickly you go back to normal isnt it, been 3 n a half weeks now so hopefully a period will come soon! we have had the odd bd session, when i had a positive opk but im not holding out hope for this month!

Pickle- hope your having a lovely holiday!

Hi ladies. Hope you are all good? What is everyone up to? DD how r u? Hope the sleepless night isn't too horrendous for u?

Wannabe any update?

Jessie have u o'd yet?
Pickle and pal hopeu ladies r enjoying ur holidays?
Miranda and Kk how r ya?
Kk how is ur photography going? U r into photography right?

James and I are doing well! He just demands so much attention still I forget to respond on this thread when I read it.

He still has no teeth and still can't crawl, but I'm thinking soon.

Hope all you ladies are well!

How are you dream? Is your dd loving her baby brother?

I went to visit a friend in the hospital that just gave birth and James fussed the entire time I held her baby haha

Hello Girlies!

How is everyone? This forum is getting quieter and quieter!

Dream- af arrived friday, 4 weeks to the day! so im now on day 3 of clomid :) roll on baby making, im excited!

xxxxxxxxxx

:happydance: Happy for you Jessie. Are u temping? What are ur plans this cycle? Are you trying anything different? I also agree that this thread is getting quieter and quieter.

Where is everybody? :nope::shrug:

James and I are doing well! He just demands so much attention still I forget to respond on this thread when I read it.

He still has no teeth and still can't crawl, but I'm thinking soon.

Hope all you ladies are well!

How are you dream? Is your dd loving her baby brother?

I went to visit a friend in the hospital that just gave birth and James fussed the entire time I held her baby haha

I am fine hun. DD is absolutely loving her lil brother to the extent that when I am feeding her and ds wakes up and starts crying, she refuses to eat until I go pick him up and he stops crying.
Don't worry about James not having any teeth yet cos there is still plenty of time. DD didn't get her first tooth till like 10 months I think and then it all came at once lol. Try not to worry about all those milestones cos every baby is different. Just try and put James on his tommy from time to time and a toy or bunch of keys or even ur phone with the screen on and he will be motivated to move. Mind u my dd started moving backwards first for few weeks before going forward lol

Hi guys. Still on hols but thought I'd check in :) hope you're all okay? Jess that's exciting! Have lots of fun :) shame no sign of Lou. Afm I have done 5 injections so far :) doing ok, the needles don't hurt, it's the liquid going in that's a killer sometimes. Only have one bruise so far and that's only after unknowingly (tipsily!) jabbing the same spot as the day before. What are the chances eh. I will be home Friday so will properly check in on you lot then!

X

Jessie - how exciting! I really hope this cycle bring your take home baby!

Dream - I'm not too worried about milestones, I just want something to brag about :haha: He really wants to move, but for whatever reason just will not get onto all fours :dohh:

Pickle - hope you're having a great time on holiday! How exciting you've begun your journey, hopefully no more bruises!

Hey girls. I have a doc appt on Thursday to discuss TTC and possible PCOS. I hope they will do bloodwork to see if my hormones are messed up and all that. Gonna ask about everything really. Just at such a loss why I can't maintain a pregnancy it's very upsetting and effecting our relationship.

We have been arguing constantly, just not feeling the connection anymore and really struggling lately as a couple. I feel like he isn't pulling his share and leaves me with all the stress that comes with housekeeping...

He is starting a new job in the next few weeks and we might be moving, conveniently closer to my work and his new one...hoping things get better, it's just so tough now though...I'm so emotional about it all, and wonder if it will get better or not...I sure hope we can work through all this...

I'm glad you have a Dr's appointment, I hope it gives you the answers to fix things!

Ttc and even having a new baby are huge strains on a relationship, hopefully you guys can work through it all

Dream- probably just the same, lots of bding around fertile time. im trying not to get my hopes up that itll work first time again, but we have lots planned to not focus soley on that

Pickle- hope your havin a lush time!! im so excited for you, the journey has properly begun and i know youll have your bfp in no time now! :happydance:

Thanks Miranda :hugs: i love all the pics of little James on fbk!

Wanabe :hugs:, its fab that you have an appt and once and for all you may get some answers, hopefuly that will put an end to the stress for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->