Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Yeaaaaa pickle the journey has truly begun. Good luck sweety xx
Wanabe hope you finally get some answers

Thanks girls!
it went good. Got bloods done, results Monday probably.
Apparently I'm ovulating or about to right now, cd12, on my right side.
It is agreed that unfortunately my extreme and heavy/painful periods are likely chemicals, but apparently he's not concerned, and said it's "normal" and doesn't count as "recurring miscarriages" until it's been confirmed via ultrasound.
His advice once again is just to relax and enjoy sex as stress of TTC can prevent pregnancy.
He sounded optimistic that I might not have an AF but if I do, then I'll need to schedule cd3 bloods and go from there.
OH and I have been relieving stress by BDing every night lol its now been 4 days in a row, and we'll continue until I'm positive that ovulation occurred ;)
OH is making lots of improvements in our relationship and I'm starting to be happy again!! The weather helps a TON too.

That's a big load of BS to say it doesn't count as a loss until it's picked up on an u/s!

There's a lady on here that was having recurrent chemicals (usually around 5 weeks or sooner) and she tested positive for an immune disorder that was attacking the newly implanted embryo and causing the chemical. She had to take shots her entire pregnancy to keep it sustainable!

I hope the blood work gets you answers.

Yeah, I will probably have to get a 2nd opinion because if I am in fact conceiving and having symptoms followed by late and heavy af/loss...that has happened almost every other month???? He still wasn't concerned. I'm still not fully convinced about my cysts being functional and no cause for concern if I ended up in the ER with pain worse than my appendicitis

I'm having strong ovulation pains on right side tho, lasting an hour already and still there. I'm hoping it means a healthy egg.
Oh, he also said that if my progesterone is low then taking supplements would only lengthen the oncoming miscarriage...but I've seen ladies on here use progesterone to SAVE their pregnancy. ..?

Wannabe, change doctors. Seriously. My first doctor told me to try for another year and that we were both young and healthy so likely nothing wrong with us. I was furious, changed doctors immediately and look at me now. Change :hugs:

Yeah, I plan to. He made some smart-ass comment about basically all my bloods should be fine, if not he'll send the troopers to my house or something. He's a jokester, been doing this for 30+ years and I think he's just too comfortable doing his job. He laughed when I asked if I needed a flush out from multiple losses. I'm sorry I'm clueless and asking questions. And what happened to the trying for a year then getting help bologna? It was a year, officially, in February. Been NTNP even before that, and for about a year with previous boyfriend.

I think I have something like PCOS but need to be taken seriously. I hope to goodness my bloodwork will say something, so we can fix the problem.

My losses have been LITERALLY every other month since this December. December, February, and April were all unbelievably heavy after symptoms and planned BD. And then there's last July, and 2 others with my ex. Wtf obviously something is wrong!! They don't do proper testing till 35, I'm still young nothing to worry about. cyst every month from ovulation I think that needs to be looked into. How can he just finger me (manual exam?) and tell me I have cysts When the ER had to do 2 ultrasounds???

Ugh, rant over....lol

Just checking in with you lovely ladies!

The doctor called about my blood results and I definitely ovulated on April 30th, CD12. This is AWESOME news as OH and I BD on CD8-11!! I think also CD13, not sure. Ovulation pains were too strong on cd12 to BD though, I remember that!

This forum has gone waaay too quiet, we need some poas and tww'ers xxx

Lol well I am on cd19 today, which makes me 7dpo. Last night I had extreme heartburn (cold feeling in throat??) Super unusual and random, as I didn't have anything that typically causes heartburn. ..
I felt cramps/twinges at 4 or 5dpo and also had a speck of red blood mixed with ewcm, when checking.
I have been feeling hot/feverish but then suddenly freezing, maybe it's the 80 degree weather and air conditioner but seems outrageous to me!
I been having weird dreams, about breastfeeding and bloody nipples?? Also some "risque" dreams lol
I've had ewcm since ovulation and even OH commented on how well lubricated I've been, lol

AF due on the 14th according to a 14 day luteal phase, but of course my app has me ovulating tomorrow lol. No wonder I've been off!!
I'm very excited that we're in with a great chance but trying not to get my hopes up too high...

How's everyone else doing? ??

Wanabe- I have everything crossed for you!

I am on cd14 so around o time, but gonna keep just bding eod!

Fxd wannabe - sounds very promising!

I hope this cycle is your bring home baby jessie!

I'm afraid I won't be poas until June but I agree! We need tww'ers! Could we maybe advertise in the title we need newcomers? :p

Hahahahaha pickle not a bad idea. But we also need to come up with something we can all talk about or the new comer will dissapear lol.

Wannabe good luck hun
Jessie when r u going to start poas for o? Maybe be u can share pics with us lol.

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks ladies! Just taking it one day at a time now. I went to have a 🍹and it was disgusting! I've been SUPER irritable too, annoyed at work and with poor OH. He put juice in my water bottle and I got so angry.
Is it possible to have pms for the entire tww????

Yes Wannabe it is possible. But don't forget that it is different for every lady. When r u hoping to test so that we can count down with you.

Jessie when u start testing for o, please share some pics with us lol

How are mums and babies, guys? Where are the pics! We remember when they were just tiny seeds and a double line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->