Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

I'm due af on the 14th I think, so that my luteal phase is 14 days...but I'll only be Cd26 then so lm not sure??? Do I go by my "normal" 30-day cycle or 14dpo??? I did always think my lp was 17-19 days...

I keep having soooo much ewcm and odd pulling sensations on and off. I really think I'm just going crazy but I've been so irritable/emotional and extremely constipated, despite taking suppositories :( I feel full/bloated and more mindful of my tummy

I'm probably just crazy. I'm going to assume af will show in the end, and I'm not planning on testing early in case it's yet another chemical...

When should I be expecting af though?? 26 day/14dpo or my usual 30day??

Wannabe I would say 14 day lp should be ur target if u definitely o'd cd 12. Very promising symptoms btw fxd hun

Happy Mothers Day to you american mummies!!

Miranda- he is absolutely beautiful!

Dream- i have done a few opks but they really stress me as to when they are positive, ive had double lines, i reckon o is within the next day or 2.

Im getting myself all stressed as me and dh arent speaking at the moment we are going through a phase i think, but i really wanted to bd today to cover all bases, now we have only bd'd on cd 11, 13 and 14. i really wanted to do as much as poss this week but now thats out the window!

Aww hun try not to stress. Don't forget that all it takes is 1 and u still haven't o'd so there is still chance. Besides stressing will not create a good environment for the soldiers already on board. Oh and if you like u can post the pics so that we can squint with u. Good luck hun xx

We are all good here, been trying to get the house really really clean and I am exhausted!!! Willow will be 11 months this Saturday....can you believe that? I've been busy but I try to drop by every few days I'm waiting for some new TWW and POAS!

Attachments

• Princess4web.jpg
    Princess4web.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
I have all my fingers and toes crossed for pickle and Jessie!!

Thanks girls, im trying not to stress, last nights opk and todays' was one line so im assuming i o'd on the weekend. hopefully the 3 bd before that will be enough!

I got dizzy for a bit last night, and now cramping similar to AF. Still very constipated :(
I might test on Thursday just so I can entertain you ladies and you all can obsess with me lol

Pickle these next few weeks will fly by!

Jessie - sounds like you got a good amount of bd in the right window before o, fxd for a sticky bfp!

Wannabe - you can try something like citrucel for constipation. It's just a high fiber supplement. Hopefully AF stays away for you!

Thanks Miranda, I'll have to try that. I've tried a few things...my last option before going to docs won't be much fun but I really need some relief, bad!! :( I'm not even hungry anymore cuz iI'm just SO full ugh

BDing 3 days before O still has a chance Jess :D

Wannabe I will be here ready to obsess when you are :p

Hi ladies, hope you're all well?
Miranda he's so flipping gorgeous!
KK so is willow <3
Jess your bd sounds good to me :)

Quick update: I'm now taking two injections a day now, this new one is to send my ovaries into overdrive. It's my 6th one tonight and I'm definitely starting to feel the dull ache! I have a scan (internal, ugh) tomorrow morning to see if my follicles are growing. Fx!

Eek good luck pickle. I can't wait for the update. I am so freaking excited for you.

Afm I am trying to get little man to sit and he is having non of it lol. He is eating solids now though and he will be 5 months in 4 days. Gosh time has definitely flown by.

Fxd for good results during your scan tomorrow pickle! Is this to see how many eggs to harvest?

Dream - I can't believe it's been 5 months already! I used to prop James up tripod style ;)

Dream that's insane where has the time gone?!

Miranda this will be my first scan of about 3 or 4 before egg collection. Hopefully will have ec in another weeks time! Then transfer embryos 3-5 days later. Sounds mad typing that out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->